My fairytale

Khea is 15 years old. She was Unpopular and has never been inlove before. One day she met:

Niall Horan; 16 years old and the playboy type, but behind his playboy ways is a sensitive and romantic person.
Louis Tomlinson; 18 years old and the prankster and joker of them all, but behind that cocky smile of his, is a very romantic person, that no one knows about.
Liam Payne; 16 years old and the heartbreaker, but behind all that is a nice,sensitive and loving person.
Zayn Malik; 17 years old and the badboy, but behind his badboy reputation is a very sensitive person. and lastly
Harry Styles; 15 years old and the flirt and the heartbreaker, but behind his flirty-ness is a romantic and very sensitive person, who has trust issues.

All of the boys are Soccer players, very Popular and every girls 'dream boy'. one day niall and khea met in a very strange place and in a very strange way, But since Niall is the playboy type, he played with Khea 's heart. But who will be there to fix her broken heart?

13. 10 questions

Niall's POV

Liam, zayn, harry and I went back inside and of course, because we're the 'star players' of the school's soccer team and some girls say that we are every girls 'Dream Boy' or 'Perfect guy', Like i care! almost all girls that we would past by would giggle, whisper/talk about us and just throw themselves to us, they're lucky i'm in a good mood today. As we went to our separate classes, harry and I went straightly to their class which is math, Harry and I are usually 5 minutes late on our first class. I sat at the back with khea, just like yesterday and we just talked about almost every crazy thing that comes to our mind, not minding about the lesson and the teacher.

Louis POV

*Skipping to lunch*

I showed her to our usual table and the other boys with Khea, Diane and cath were already sited and eating their food, we walked to them and greeted them all, I took a sit and she sited next to me, and damn! She's beautiful!

"Guys, this is Theresa, she's new." I said pointing at her and she waved at them "Theresa, this is harry, Liam, niall and zayn" I said pointing at them one by one as I said their names, they greeted her. "and this is Khea, diane and cath." I continued. They gave her a smile.

"Hi Theresa, Nice to meet you." Khea said smiling.

"Hi." She said smiling back at khea that was showing her dimple and her voice was really small.

"Your voice is cute." Khea said giggling and we joined in, even Theresa.

"So, is that your normal voice?" cath asked

"I guess." Was her only answer.

"I think, because we've been talking since this morning and her voice hasn't changed." I said.

It's true though, that we've been talking since this morning and her voice is still the same, and I find it kinda cute.

"So, does that mean that you've been with her since this morning? So that's why we haven't seen you since this morning." Liam said

"Zayn saw me." I looked at zayn and he nodded "and sorry if I didn't said to you guys that I'm not joining you on recess." I continued off looking at my hands under the table.

"It's fine." Was all that the boys said.

I looked at them and smiled, then looked at Theresa, "her eyes are beautiful" I said in my head.

"Oh, you don't have any food." Khea said worriedly and looked at niall, and he looked back.

Khea was giving niall the 'Give-it-face' since he has 2 sandwiches and niall was giving her the 'no-fucking-way-face'. It's like they're already talking. I don't know, but there's something about this two. literally.

Niall handed khea a sandwich and she grabbed the sandwich.

"Here." She said happily, handing us the sandwiches.

"Thanks." I said and gave Theresa the other sandwich.

Khea 's POV

I looked at Theresa and Louis which was infront of me and niall, they look cute together. I ship them both.

Niall kicked me lightly under the table and I glared at him andhe smirked at me, I kicked him back, He glared at me and now it was my turn to smirk.

I laughed at him and the others were looking at us. I completely forgot that we weren't alone. I stopped laughing at him and i felt my face heat up.

The bell rang ..

*skipping to dismissal*

Niall waited for me at the door again, I fixed my things went to him.

"Uh .. We actually have a meeting and the boys are at the soccerfield. Uh .. Maybe .. you wanna go grab some icecream after?"

Shit! I forgot, ms.lhai told me to see her again.

"Sure, but I need to go somewhere first."

"Ms.lhai?"

"Yes." I said as we started walking.

------------------------------------------

"So are you guys going anywhere?" ms.lhai asked us

"Yeah." Niall said and ms.lhai nodded.

Niall took a sit again at the chair that was nearest to the door and I came close to ms.lhai

"So, here's liam's assignment." She said whilst handing me his assignment.

I gave her a confused look and she flipped the papers and I saw 'Niall Horan' on the page.

"Read it and maybe get to know him a bit or be his dream girl." She said and winked at me

"Uhh .." I was about to say something when she pushed me all the way to niall's side.

"You two have fun." She said and winked at me again.

We both nodded and walked outside the classroom.

"So, what's that paper?" he asked curiously

"huh? Uh.. N-nothing." I said stuttering.

I forgot that I was still holding it. I put it inside my bag.

Third person's POV

While niall was waiting for khea by the door, Liam and the other boy's were already at the soccer field with their other teammates, Liam and the other boys (Harry, Louis and zayn) by the bench and Liam told Louis all about the plan.

"That's actually a good plan, but how would you get them both to do that?" Louis asked confused

"We don't actually know yet." Liam said

"How are you so sure that Khea would agree to this? and what if she doesn't like the plan or something?" Louis asked

"Okay we didn't really thought of that." Liam said

Louis sighed "You don't say? Just think of it through first, before doing anything."

"Woah! when did Louis turn into Liam?" Zayn said teasingly

"Yeah, when did you become the daddy, since like ... never!" Harry added

"So what's up?" Liam asked

"Nothing, just saying that you should've atleast thought of the consequence that you might get from doing this sorta stuff. and also don't play Cupid, please? the last time that you did it didn't really go well, at all!" Louis said with a serious face.

-------------------------------------------

Niall and khea we're walking at the corridor when some girls stopped them and started to flirt with niall, but he just held onto khea's hand and kept walking 'till they reached the soccer field.

"Now I know how it feels like to be followed by many girls." She said jokingly and laughed, niall joined her.

The girls stopped following them when they were in the soccer field

Niall 's POV

*Skipping the meeting and car ride*

"Good afternoon, what can I get you two?" the cashier(girl) asked us. She looks like just as the same age as khea.

" Uh ..." I looked at the menu and looked at khea. "What are you having?"

She put her finger just below her lips and looked at the menu. "Uhh .. I don't know! Everything looks delicious." She said

"How about I'll pick for you two?" the cashier girl suggested and smiled at us.

"Thankyou!" khea said

The cashier girl tapped some things on the computer, she told us the bill, but we still don't have any clue on what icecream are we getting, so it's like a surprise.

"Here" khea said to me while holding money.

"No, I'll pay for it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Sure?" she re-assured again.

"Yes!" I said and paid for our bill.

"You two make a cute couple." The cashier said handing us a number.

I smirked.

Khea giggled and we took a sit that was next to the window.

*3 minutes later*

"Here you go." A girl gave us our ice cream; actually she was the girl at the cashier too. "Is there anything else you lovebirds need?" she said

"Uh.. Nothing else, thank you." I said smirking, and she went back to the cashier.

I watched her walk, she's swaying her hips. well, she does have a nice ass. I smirked at myself and looked at our ice cream that the girl picked for us; it's a banana split.

"Hey! No fair!" khea exclaimed as I grabbed a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.

"I'll eat all of it, if you'll just stare at it." I said and she quickly grabbed a spoon and scooped some chocolate ice-cream.

---------------------------------------

We finished eating the chocolate and vanilla, but she wasn't eating the strawberry.

"Don't you like strawberry?" I asked

"Not really."

"Why?"

"I don't really know, I just don't."

"Uh .. Ok." I said and ate the strawberry icecream.

------------------------------------------

"I'm so full!" I said

"Ofcourse you are! You ate all the three flavors, and I only had ... like... ¼ of the chocolate and ½ of the vanilla." She said giggling and I laughed at myself.

"Oh, you have some ice cream on your lip." She said and wiped it.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled at me.

"So ... ahmm... Wanna play?" I suggested

"What would we play?"

"How about 10 question?"

"What's that game?"

"It's like truth or dare, except for the dare part. I'll ask 10 questions, and you answer them. It could be any kind of question and of course you have to answer the truth, and after my turn you'll just do the same, you ask 10 questions and I answer them. Got it?" I explained.

"Yeah."

"I'll start off."

What could I ask her?

"Favorite color?"

"Pink."

"Since when were you friends with diane and cath?"

"I became friends with cath since I was 7 and Diane when I was 8"

"Do you fight? Or get jealous?"

"We fight, yes. But rarely. Jealous, sometime."

"Guitarist or drummer?"

"Guitarist"

"Guitarist or vocalist?"

"Both."

"Where are your parents?"

"Huh? Uhh.. C-could I pass t-that question?"

"I don't think so."

"Uhh.. My mom died when I was 10 and I haven't seen My 2 brothers after my mom died, they said I was the reason why mom died and then they haven't spoken to me after the accident"

"Sorry."

"And I don't know where my dad is"

"Sorry for asking."

"It's fine. I guess."

"What's your ideal first date?" I asked just to change the topic

"Maybe stay at home, watch some movies and eat. More like a lazy day."

I don't know what else I could ask her.

"Ahmm .. Want some more ice cream or maybe wanna have a walk at park?"

"Walk at the park sound nice."

"Can't think of anymore questions?"

"Yeah." i said and she laughed

"So, you sure?" I asked

"Yessss"

"Let's go?"

She giggled "Sure."

We got out and went to the park just across the street.

"Ok you're turn." I said as were walking

"Hmm .. Favorite color?"

"Green."

"Song?"

"Mad by neyo"

"What's your dream girl? More like describe her."

"Hmm.. My dream girl would be a girl that has brown eyes, long hair, has a good personality, smart or maybe a carefree person and beautiful inside and out. but that's only like my ideal girl and just in case you ask, I don't even know how to answer it myself, so I don't know what's my dream girl." I explained

"Oh .. Ideal date?"

"A walk on the beach and watch the sunset with her."

"Hobby?"

"Play guitar, soccer and sing a little."

"Could you sing for me?"

"Uhh .. sure." I said and I saw a bench next to the pond. "But let's take sit first." I said and I lead her to the bench.

"Ok start." She said excitedly.

"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance.

I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.

Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet.

Give it a try, it'll be alright

The room's hush hush and now's our moment.

Take it in, feel it all and hold it

Eyes on you, eyes on me.

We're doing this right.

'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love

Spotlight's shining. It's all about us

It's oh, oh, all

About uh, uh, us

And every heart in the room will melt

This is a feeling I've never felt

But it's all about us

Suddenly I'm feeling brave

Don't know what's got into me

Why I feel this way

Can we dance real slow?

Can I hold you real close?

The room's hush hush and now's our moment

Take it in, feel it all and hold it

Eyes on you, eyes on me

We're doing this right

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song

Do you think we're ready? Oh, I'm really feeling it

Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song

Do you think we're ready yet? Oh, I'm really feeling it

Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song

Do you think we're ready yet? Oh, I'm really feeling it

Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?

Lovers dance when they're feeling in love

Spotlight's shining. It's all about us

It's oh, oh, all

Every heart in the room will melt

This is a feeling I've never felt

But it's all about us

'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love

Spotlight's shining. It's all about us

It's oh, oh, all

Hey, hey, hey

(And every heart in the room will melt)

This is a feeling I've never felt

But it's all about us"

I finished the song and my heart feels like it's been shattered all over again as I remembered the story behind that song. I sighed to myself and looked at khea, she was just looking at me and she was actually blushing.

"Wow!" she sais really amused

I smirked

"What's the title of the song?"

"All about us by he is we."

"Why is your voice so beautiful?"

"It's not." I smirked

"Yes it is. What time is it?"

"Uh .. Weird question, but its 6:03."

"Could we go home now?"

"Why?"

"Hey! You're supposed to answer! Not ask a question." She said and smacked my arm playfully

"alright! Yes we could."

We went to my car and I drove her home.

---------------------------------

"Thanks for the ride niall."

"Thankyou for this day." I said and smiled at her. "Bye."

She smiled and waved

I drove home.

Khea 's POV

When niall left, I went inside my house and cath was infront of me already.

"Where have you been young lady!?" cath said sounding like a mother worried about her daughter.

"I was with niall." I smiled at her

Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"You were with niall?!" diane said more excited than me

"Yeah. Why?"

"That's already like.. your second date!"

"Were not dating di."

"But you will be."

"Whatever." I said

"Hey, I'm hungry." Cath said

"I'll cook some bacon, yeah?"

"Yes!!!" they both said in unison.

Once I was done cooking there food.

"Here you are." I said handing them a plate full of bacons . I sat next to cath at the couch.

"You're not gonna eat?" cath said

"Ofcourse she's not! She already ate with niall cath!." Diane said

"Well, we did eat a banana split."

"Are you sure you're not dating?" cath said

"For the last time, no We.Are.Not. We just hangout."

"But you wish you did date?" diane asked.

"Well, maybe." I said and i giggled at my answer.

-----------------------------------

They finished eating and they helped me with the dishes and I arranged the movies that were going to watch and some snacks, drinks and some tissues, just in case one of us starts crying and when I said us I meant me.

We watched:

The brides maid

The vow

Princess resurrection

And Peter pan.

When it was 11 o'clock we decided to call it a day and went to sleep.