What did I do?

One day, Kendall wanted to have fun with her boyfriend, Justin Bieber. They had a little too much fun. One thing led to another, Justin leaves to continue his tour. What's going to happen when Kendall breaks the news to Justin?

3. Chapter 2

Last night was beyond amazing. I haven't seen Justin in a month but the bad thing is that he's leaving tomorrow morning to go back on tour. The good thing is that I graduate in earlier than anybody in my grade. So in less than a month I'll be with him on tour.

Justin was still sleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I tried moving his arm because I need to pee really bad.

"Babe, where are you going?" Justin said in his morning voice, damn he's sexy

"I'm going to pee and than take a shower!" I said

"Can I take a shower with you?" he asked

"I don't care let me just pee first" I said

I got up from the bed to head to the bathroom. Until I remembered I was naked, so I ran quickly.

"Damn that ass" I heard Justin yell

"Shut up" I yelled back

I got to the bathroom and peed. I turn on the shower and didn't tell Justin to come. I felt hands go around my waist, I turn around to see Justin.

"I see you didn't want me here."

"I never said that.!"

Justin turned me around so we were facing each other. He started kissing me then it became a make out section.

~~~

Justin and I were on our way to iHop then he was taking me shopping.

"Babe I'm going to miss you, when do you graduate so you can be on tour with me?" he asked

"I'm going to miss you too, I graduate in less than a month!" I said

"I'm so excited to have you on tour with me" he said, kissing my hand

We arrived to iHop. Thankfully there was no paps.

~~~

We were leaving now. There were a few paps.

"We are going to Beverley Hills to take you shopping" He said

"Babe you don't have to take me. Don't spend too much money on me!" I said

"I can spend as much money I want on you. You have been my princesses for a year and a half now you deserve it."

"Justin Drew Bieber if you buy me something expensive I will kill you. Do you not know how many people think that I'm dating you because of your fame and money?"

"Yeah but the thing is I`m the one that wants to buy you these thing you don't ask for them!" he said

"We are here. We are going in Versace first!"

"Justin Drew Bieber that store is fucking expensive."

*skip shopping that's too long* *4 hrs later*

Justin had bought me so many things. I'm the luckiest girl to have him. Justin's taking me to dinner since he's going to leaving early in the morning tomorrow.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked

"Let's go to Olive Garden I love that place! It's sooooo good!" I said

"Alright Olive Garden it is." He said

A/N: I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with school but I'll try my best to update Monday.

Love you all so much😍