who am I really?

my name is Emma Riddle I'm the daughter of the Dark Lord .my father didn't let me go outside I don't know why but I'm sure that he is hiding something to me when I turned 15 I received a letter that said that I have been accepted to Hogwarts while I was there I discover a secret that can change my last name Riddle . (Sorry for Grammar and Spelling mistakes I speak and write in spanish most of the time)

5. Hogwarts Express

Today I woke up really early  i have to go to the Kings cross station.

bye father, I said

remember what you have to do there, he said to me.

I left my house thinking in the work that my father gave me

Now I'm in the Kings Cross station with Draco.

Here's your ticket he said taking out of his pocket the ticket

thankyou, I said reading the ticket. but Draco the Platform nine-three-quarters isn't  real or yes?

the platform is right there, said Draco pointing to the wall that was between the platforms nine and ten.

the wall? i asked

yeah you have to go through it

Ok, i said narvously

I close my eyes and ran through the wall when I opened my eyes I saw a train that said on the top Hogwarts Express after a few second Draco appeared.We entered to the train and started to search an empty compartment.

Do you want to sit with my friends? Draco asked

no thanks, I want to search a compartment by myself

Ok

I can't find an empty compartment all the compartments are full. I saw a boy with red hair buying a treat maybe I can sit with him. I walked forward him.

excuse me, I said

what? he said

can I sit with you? all the compartments are full

sure he said

I entered to the compartment where he was Inside of his compartment was a girl with brushy hair and the boy that I saw at Diagon Alley.

Ron who is her? the girl asked

what is your name by the way, Ron asked to me

ummm my name Emma.i said

Emma what? the girl asked to me

I looked down I can't say my last name I'm the daughter of the Dark Lord they'll kill me if I said my last name.

I looked down at the floor and said, Riddle

everyone took out their wands and pointed at me.

we don't want to hurt you, just tell us why you're here said the boy with round glasses.

calm down, my father sent me here because he wants me far from him.I lied

they put their wands down.

I'm Hermione Granger said the girl with brushy hair

I'm Harry Potter said the boy with round glasses

I know I saw you at Diagon Alley i said

and I'm Ron Weasley said the boy with red hair

why you don't entered to Hogwarts when you were eleven? asked Hermione

eleven?

yeah everyone started Hogwarts at that age said Harry

but I received my letter this year I said

that's so weird Ron said

How it can be possible that you-know-who have a daughter? Said Ron looking at me, who is your mother? She's a Death Eater right?

I don't want to talk about her. I said quietly

But what is her name?Asked ron

Hermione closed her book and looked at Ron. Ron she don't want to talk about her mother.

You don't look like your father said Harry to me

Yeah I know sometimes I ask me if I'm his real daughter

In what house do you think you would be? Asked Ron to me

House? I said

Yeah, you don't know about them? Asked harry

No my father didn't told me anything about that

In Hogwarts are four houses said Hermione Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw and Slytherin Harry , Ron and I are in Gryffindor and there's a few people that is in Hufflepuff , Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

I don't know in which house I'm going to be i said but I want to be in Gryffindor .

No one said a word on the rest of the way to Hogwarts.