Show me your love

A normal girl who moved away from her dad because he is marrying a new woman to LA alone, meets friends that introduce her to Justin Bieber.

7. The last song

“What’s a king bed without a queen. ”

-Justin Bieber

Chapter 5 - Ellie’s P.O.V

The next thing I remember is I’m sleeping on a bed and Justin is sleeping on the floor. What the hell happened last night?

“Justin?” I called him

“Justin”

“Justin!” I shouted

“What?” he said

“I need to go home” I said to him. Justin grabbed his phone and typed something on it.

“Ryan will go send you home” he said

“Thanks” I said

Home - Ellie’s P.O.V

“Where were you last night?!” my dad shouted at me after I took my first step into the house

“Friend’s house” I replied

“You could have called and let me or Meredith know!” he shouted

“Dad why would I tell someone something that they don’t give a crap about?” I said

“You’re grounded. You’re staying here till for another 2 weeks”

“You can’t tell me what to do since you cheated on mum and made she left me dad!” I shouted. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and slam the door.

‘Hey, I’m sorry about this morning.’ he texted

‘It’s alright’ I texted him back

‘What are you doing later today? I’d love to give you a Justin Bieber’s house tour’ he said

‘That’d be nice’ I replied

‘I’ll pick you up in 20 minutes’

After I read his text I ran to the toilet to get change, I wore a short jeans, a peace sign t-shirt and old school jacket with a letter EJ which stands for Ellie Janeane. Not Justin.

Madison’s P.O.V.

Ellie is my step sister and she is perfect. She’s beautiful, good at study, popular and everyone likes her. I’ll do whatever it takes to take all that from her. I’ll be the beautiful one, best in studies, popular and every one will love me. I’ll make everyone hate her and she’ll end up with nothing.

‘Ding dong’

I opened the door and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It’s Justin Bieber.

“Can I help you?” I asked

“Oh yea is this Ellie’s house?” he asked. Ellie? everything Ellie

“Yea” I answered

“Can you let her know that I’m waiting” he said

“Sure” he said

“Come in” I invited him in

“Thanks” he said and walk to the couch as I ran upstairs to Ellie’s room

“Justin is here” I opened the door without knocking since that room was supposed to be mine. I ran back down stairs

“She’ll be down in a bit she said” I told him

“So you guys are close?” I asked him. I’ll do anything to make Justin hate her. I don’t get it. She always  get the good things.

“I guess” he answered

“Becareful, she’s just using you to be famous” I said but he didn’t answer. He’s going to hate her now. Oops!

“Really?” he asked me

“Yea. She doesn’t that to every famous guy. Acting all innocent to get attention” I said.

“Oh” he said sadly

“Hey let’s go” Ellie said running down the stairs

Justin’s P.O.V

“Hey, you ready?” I asked her when she was running down the stairs

“Yea” she replied

“Let’s go” I said to her

“Elle, where are you going?” A guy in his fifty said. I think it’s her dad, he called her Elle I guess that’s her nick name

“Out” Ellie replied, took my hand and walk out the door

“It’s nice meeting you Madison” I said looking at Madison. I don’t know if what Madison told me is true but I don’t think Madison like Ellie much so I think I’ll ask Ellie. Me and Ellie walked to my car outside her house.

Justin’s House - Ellie’s P.O.V

Justin have been acting weird today, I don’t know what Madison said to him but he’s don’t really talk to me.

“Hey are you okay?” I asked him when I got into his house

“Yep” he answer shortly

“Why?” he asked

“You just seems weird, did Madison said something?” i asked him

“No not a thing” he replied

“So what do you wanna watch? The notebook? or the last song?” he asked. I didn’t know he likes this kind of movies

“You like romantic movies?” I asked

“Yep” he answered. All his answers have been either yep or nop or a question. I bet Madison said something to him but he’s not telling me

“I haven’t watch the last song” I said and it’s true

“The last song it is then.” he said and turn on the television. We both sat on the same couch but Justin is sitting on the left and I’m sitting on the right.

After half way through the movie, I needed a cup of water so I turned to Justin to ask where the kitchen is but it turned out he is sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up so I got up and walk straight and I found the kitchen. I got a cup of water and went back to the living room and sat next to him.

He must be really tired. As I was looking at his face I saw an eye lash on his cheek so I tried to take it out for him and not waking him up. I move my hand as slowly as I can but as my hand was about to reach his face he grabbed my hand.

“What are you doing?” he asked

Hi beliebers,

I hope you guys like the story so far. Please like, comment and favourite for more ^^.

Let's guess what's going to happen next in the chapter. Comment what you guys think Justin is going to do to Ellie in the next chapter !!

JB loves you xx