Show me your love

A normal girl who moved away from her dad because he is marrying a new woman to LA alone, meets friends that introduce her to Justin Bieber.

6. One less lonely girl

“I have crushed, but they’re all too old. Like Beyonce - she has a husband, I might get a shot. I went up to give Beyonce a hug at the Grammy’s and Jay-Z said, watch out buddy. He was kidding, but you know.... ”

-Justin Bieber

Chapter 4 - Ellie’s P.O.V

“And this is my one less lonely girl, Ellie.” She said through the microphone while I was trying to pull back because I had no make up on. Bare face.

“What the hell are you doing?” I said to him but he didn’t reply he just smile back

“Come on sit” he dragged me to the middle of the stage and make me sit on his lap on the couch.

“There’s gonna be one less lonely girl. One less lonely girl, one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl. How many I told you’s start over’s and shoulders have you cried on before. How many promises? Be honest girl. How many tears you let hit the floor?” he sang and looked at me in the eye

“Seriously Justin this is not funny. Your fans are going to kill me” I said to him

“Hahaha” he laughed and continue singing

“Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you, and when you're mine, in the world. There's gonna be one less lonely girl”

After the song ended Justin move his face closer to mine and kissed me on the cheek. His fans was screaming like crazy. I hope his fans doesn’t remember my face. Right after I got down the stage all the staffs was giving me really weird looks but I’m not sure why.

“Do I look that bad on the stage?” I asked Amy

“No!” she shouted at me

“The staffs are giving me super weird look” I said

“Hahaha” she laughed

“Why are you laughing?” I asked her

“Nothing, lets go get change and put make up. The party is right after the concert we have half an hour” Amy said

“I didn’t bring any clothes” I said

“Honey don’t worry” said Ryan, Justin’s stylist

“Take this” Ryan said and handed me a black mini dress. The dress is backless.

“Ryan, I think it’s too much” I said to him

“Nop.” he said and went to get change.

“Oh my god Ellie you look super sexy” Amy screamed when I got out of the changing room.

“Amy can you help me zip my dress please?” I asked Amy for help.

“Justin, Can you help Ellie?” she said to Justin when he opened the door

“Yea sure” he said and walk to me. He slowly zip my dress

“You look amazing” he whispered

“Get a room already you guys” Chad shouted

“Shut up, Chad” Justin said and threw a towel at him

“Ryan I need that purple jacket” he said to Ryan after he help me zip my dress

“Thanks” I said to Justin

“Next song is the last song” Ryan said to him and gave hime his purple jacket

“Alright I’ll see you after the concert” he said to me

After the concert party

Justin closed the most famous club for his party and there are lots of paparazzi waiting in front as our car stopped in front of the club Amy and I got out of the car. Justin and Chad drove their own car here. Justin drove his red lamboghini and Chad drove his bentley. After Amy and I got out of the car Justin walked over to us.

“Will you be my date tonight?” he asked

“Me?” I asked

“Yes you” he said and put his hand around my waist. Paparazzi was taking lots of photos and because  the flash was so bright I had to the other way and it looked like me and Justin was hugging.

“Justin, who is the girl you’re with?” one of the paparazzi shouted but he didn’t answer

“Are you dating her?” another paparazzi asked but we just walked through the door without looking at them

After we got into the party, I recognized many celebrities and Justin also invited some of his fans.

“Hey, I have to go on the stage for a second. I’ll be back” he said to me

“Alright” I said

“Thank you everyone for coming to day and Thank you my fans for always being here for me” he said on the stage and smile

“So you are the girl” a group of girls said to me

“Sorry?” I said

“Justin is our so leave him alone” one of the girls said

“What are you talking about? me and Justin are just friends” I said to them and tried to walk away but before I did one of the girl grabbed my arm and squeezed it.

“Ouch, let go” I said

“I said leave Justin alone.” the other girl said

“Or what?”

“You have no idea who you are talking to” she said

“Nop that’s why I don’t want to talk to you.” I said and walked to the drink section.

“Can I have some punch please” I said to the bartender

“With vodka?” the bartender asked

“Sure” I said

“Here” he handed me a glass of vodka punch and I finished it in a second

“More?” he asked

“Sure” I said and he handed me more. 20 minutes passed, I finished about 6 glass of vodka punch. I’m not quite sober I know myself. I can’t wait to go back to LA, but this time I’ll have Madison with me. No one understands me, I moved to LA because I want a new life but now she has to ruined it. As my thoughts run through my mind my tears run down my face.

“Hey, you need to go home. You had too much Ellie”

“Justin?” I’m not sure if it was Justin

“Yea, I’ll take you home” he said

“No! I don’t want to go home” I shouted and let more tears run down my face

“Alright, stop crying. How about you stay at my place tonight?” he suggest

“I don’t want to go home. No no no” I said