What Love Does

Best friend's Lory and Neysh have crushes on their boy best friends since 4th grade, but they won't even think that the guy who they like, likes the wrong girl

(currently under editing)

19084Views

3. The mall

Neysh's P.O.V.

We got to the mall And i got the camera out of my bag

-ok, time to prank some people- I said getting out of the car

We entered the mall and went near a fountain in front of hot topic

- After we do the pranks we got to go to claire's- I said

-OK ok we know- lory said
 -We know you would die if you don't go to claire's everytime we go to the mall- she continued

- So what pranks are we gonna do And who is going to start?- I ask

-im gonna go on my skateboard And take peoples bags to see what they do- lory said

-im gonna film, you go hide Behind that tree- I said pointing to a plastic tree in the corner

-Ok-
she got her skateboard And hid Behind the tree
Harry And Niall sat in a bench watching

Soon a lady with three bags from Primark was walking pass us, She stoped and put her bags on the floor, She was looking for something in her purse, lory went in her skateboard And grabed the bags from the floor, the lady started running behind her and she fell , it was hilarious
Harry and Niall were laughing super hard, I was laughing so much that  I almost droped the camera after we controlled ourselves we went and helped the lady.

Next , was a guy around our age I think Ive seen him at school. He had a bag from GameStop. He was talking on the phone when lory grabbed his bag , he started running behind her And he threw his phone at lory And it hit her head, she fell and we started running towards her

-Are you ok lory-  Harry asked nervous

-Yeah I think so- she awnsered rubbing her head

-Can you stand up?- Niall asked

-I think so, but I'm kinda dizzy-

She tried to stand up but she almost fell, Niall And Harry where able to  catch her And helped her sit by the fountain.
I went over to the boy that was picking up his bag

-WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU TROWED A PHONE AND IT HIT HER HEAD SHE COULD OF  DIED WHEN SHE FELL FROM HER SKATEBOARD! NOT REALLY BUT DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT-
I scream at him

-Sorry but she took my bag-

-IT WAS JUST A PRANK!! YOU STUPID HEAD!!!-

-Hey I don't know you so just leave me alone!!-

-IDIOT!-
I went over to lory again
-are you feeling better?-

-yeah lets keep doing pranks I dont wanna ruin the day-

-Are you sure?-

-Totally. By the way thanks for yelling at the guy it was hilarious- she said

-Yeah that was awesome- Harry said

I was blushing so I quickly looked away And grabbed the camera.

-Well lets keep pranking people - Niall said

-Who's next?- Harry asked

-Me- Niall said

He went over to a women And said

-Hey can I please borrow your phone I lost mine- Niall asked the woman

-Ok but hurry-

He typed his number And called it , it started to ring in his pocket

-Hey you have it there!-

-Yeah And now I have yours!- he said, and started to run

-GIVE ME MY PHONE!!- the women yelled

-never in your wildest dreams!- he said

Soon he stoped And gave the lady back her phone And told her it was a prank

He did that to like three more people but then got tired.

Soon Niall and Harry went behind peoples back and started to twerk, The other people looked at them like they were crazy... (mainly because they are)

I handed the camera to Lory And did my prank

I went to a girl about my age , she was with two more girls And asked them WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! And started dancing like a fool.
The girls got scared And walked away

Next I went to a group of boys And did the same thing but this time one of the boys started dancing with me.
We dance like for like minute it was hilarious

Then I went to were the guy were And they were laughing super hard

When they finnished laughing i said
-NOW LETS GO TO CLAIRES!-

-Ok ok - Harry said pissed off because he didint want to go

We went to claire's And I bought some earings and lory bought 2 beanies

Then we got to lory's house And updated the video to our channel