Locket (sequel to The Secret Place)

haha i'm actually gonna do one this time ;)
cc has it all. a house, boyfriend, kids, and a good job. she is with her friends and they stick together. but what happens when her "dad" A.K.A. Danny, comes back into the picture? read to find out

5. SLEEPOVER!!!! ft. mikioaka :)

Hay guys!!! I'm am soooo sorry that I haven't been updating but I have a good reason. I got my hit dyed ombré. Practice exams, homework, yadda yadda yadda. And also a family member died recently. I'm sorry guys :(

I wake up to the sound o soft snoring, I scratch my head and start to sit up but I get pulled back down. Louis is on top of me,

"You enjoying this?" I say sarcastically

"Yea, get a lkick out of it, ya know" he smirks

"Whatever" I push him off of me and walk towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower"

"Can I come?" He whines

"No"

"B-but why?" He pouts

"Because"

"Please"

"But Lou-"

"Pweeeease?"

"Uhmm" I run into the bathroom and lock the door

I shower and get dressed. I walk down the stairs and pick up sunshine, the puppy Louis got me. He sniffles and settles onto my arms.

My phone rings with its up beat new ringtone.

The house gets cold when you, cut the heating

Without you to hold, I'll be freezin'-

"Hay!" I yell

"Hey cricket!" Her upbeat vibe always puts me in a seriously good mood

"You coming over soon?"

"Yea, I'll be there in about an hour" she chirps

"Kewl"

"See ya den" she says

"K"

"Luv youuu"

"Luv you too, adiós"

She laughs and hangs up. I walk

Into the den and turn on the new episode of The Walking Dead. Before I know it I see a particular head of cherry red hair pop up in front of me.

"Hey girly" she hugs me.

"Hey, the others should be around here soon" I smile

"Great, could I tell you something?"

"Course, we've been best friends since the fourth grade" I say sympathetically

"Well, I'm going to... Have a baby!"

I stand there frozen. Not sure of what to say.

ANGEL'S P.O.V.

She envelopes me in a tight hug. I hear a sniffle and I start to cry too. I love her too much and if she didn't support me I would die.

She pulls away and laughs, wiping her tears.

"Oh my god" she says

"Yeah" I say

"So how far alo-" she he's cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

I run to the front porch and open the big wooden doors to find an eager looking Amber and Brigid. They are both carrying sleeping bags. Brigid immediately looks at my slightly swollen stomach and gasps

"No, fucking, way!" She says eyes wide and hugs me

"What?" Amber frowns

"I can't believe this" Brigid says

"What?!? What happened?!?" Amber says

"I can't believe it either" cc says

"JESUS FUCK WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!" Amber yells, making us all freeze

"So C, you're hair is... Vibrant?" I say, trying to steer the subject away

"Yeah, you like?" She asks, cheerfully

"Totally" Amber says

"So, are we planning my wedding or not?" C yells and runs into the kitchen. We obediently follow, and start discussing plans.

Cc's pov

We sit in the master bedroom, drinking root beer and eating cool ranch Doritos, I pull out my phone and play Cookie Clickers, man am I addicted

"Soooo, the twins birthday is in 2 weeks, one year already... Damn" Bridgette says

"Yea, I think we're just gonna have a small party, outdoors so the paps can see"

"You WANT them too see?" Angel asks,

"Well they have no pictures of them yet so why not?"

"I suppose you have a point" she adds

15 HOURS LATER

Cc's pov

Louis has returned home from Liam and Ellie's house and the girls just left. We sit cuddling on the sofa with Connor and Chloe in the play pin across the room,

"So what colours did we decide on" he asks, looking confused,

"Black and aqua, black for the chairs, drapes and table cloths, aqua for the chair bows, streamers, centre pieces and prides maid dresses" he says sleepily.

"Ok, and the cake is a a seven teir with aqua icing and black bows" I assure myself

"We go cake tasting tomorrow" he says and licks his lips

I laugh and pull him up the stairs. Jumping onto the bed. He runs and does a belly flop onto the bed landing right here beside me. I never want this to end.