Speak now.

Caterina May lost contact with her friends and one true love for 7 years, what happens when she get's transferred to their college and see's them for the first time, only to then find out Luke (her one true love) is getting married in less than a month. will that be long enough so she can stop the wedding and so he will fall for her again? read along as you witness heart break, love, new friendships, old ones reunited, new loves and old flames.

6. Pizza And Truth Or Dare.

Once Luke was back we all just sat around talking for ages and by the time one of us checked our phones it was 9 o’clock and we were all hungry so we decided to go back to our dorm and order pizza.

“What pizza do you guys want?” I asked them

“Pepperoni, meat, and cheese,” Corey said

“Ok I’ll order it now,” I said as I picked up the phone and dialled the pizza shop and told them our order and it was there within 20 minutes, we all sat on the couches while we ate.

“Who wants to play truth or dare?” Brandon asked, we all said yes so we decided to play.

Brandon went first.

“Jake truth or dare?” he asked him

“Dare,” Jake replied

“I dare you to, go to Mrs Jones room and tell her that you love her,” Brandon said with a smirk on his face

“Ok, lets go” Jake said as we all looked down the corridor towards Mrs Jones’s room and Jake knocked

“Jake, What do you want?” Mrs Jones asked, she was a younger teacher probably in her mid 30’s and had short blonde hair and wore glasses, just like Scarlett.

“I just wanted to tell you that I love you,” Jake said confidently

“Okay you know I am married right?” she asked him

“Yes but I just wanted you to know,” he replied

“Goodnight Jake,” she said as she closed the door, Jake turned around and came back to the room and we all laughed our heads off. Corey and Valerie and Riley and Danni had decided to go for a walk so it was just Scarlett, Brandon, Jake, El, Luke and myself

“Ok Scar, I dare you to yell out the window that Mr Steffler has a cute butt,” Louis said

“Eww Mr Steffler is old and creepy,” she complained

“I don’t care you have to do it,” he smiled

“Fine,” she replied angrily.

She walked over to the window opened it and yelled that Mr Steffler had a cute butt and we were all laughing so much that our stomachs started to hurt.

“Alright, Cat truth or dare?” she asked me

“Truth,” I replied

“Ok who was the first person you ever kissed?” she asked and at that instant I saw Luke just out of the corner of my eye, blushing.

“Luke,” I said and Scar looked shocked

“Luke, what when?” she asked

“Right before I left,” I replied

“Oh and you didn’t tell me?” she asked again

“Because I haven’t talked to you in 7 years,” I replied

“Fair enough,” she said

“Ok Luke, Truth or dare?” Jake asked

“Dare,” he said

“I dare you to kiss Cat,” he said.