Speak now.

Caterina May lost contact with her friends and one true love for 7 years, what happens when she get's transferred to their college and see's them for the first time, only to then find out Luke (her one true love) is getting married in less than a month. will that be long enough so she can stop the wedding and so he will fall for her again? read along as you witness heart break, love, new friendships, old ones reunited, new loves and old flames.

13. A Party

It was now 2:30 and the girls would be back in a minute, Luke had left to get ready and I was just sitting here waiting for everyone to come. Just then the doorbell went I knew it wouldn’t be the girls, boys or Molly. I walked to the door and opened it to see a man in a mailmen’s outfit.

“Are you Scarlett, Valerie or Ella?” he asked me

“No but those girls live here with me I will make sure they get the mail,” I told him with a smile on my face

“Okay there are some letters here,” he said while shuffling through his back and getting out three letters and handing them to me

“Thank you,” I said while shutting the door. I read the back of the letters to see whom they were from. They were fancy and had the girl’s names written on them perfectly. I flipped it over and saw it read

Yours sincerely

Nina and Luke.

Hope you can make it.

I read Luke’s name with a smile on my face and then it slowly disappeared as I realized I was the only one that wasn’t invited. I wondered who else wasn’t going or if it was just me. I started to cry, it might sound weird I’m crying because I’m not going to the wedding of the person I’m in love with but I wanted to go so that I could stop it. At that moment the girls walked in the door and saw me in tears,

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Scarlett asked

“Nothing, You all have invites to Nina and Luke’s wedding,” I said trying to pretend to smile

“She didn’t, did she?” Scarlett asked as if she knew what I was thinking. I just nodded and started crying again

“Are either of you going to tell us what is going on?” Ella asked

“She wasn’t invited to Nina and Luke’s wedding,” Scar said while patting my head and rubbing my back

“How do you know that?” Valerie asked Scarlett

“I can tell,” she said while hugging me.

“It’s alright we just won’t go then,” El said

“No it’s fine, we need to get ready for tonight,” I said as I walked in my room to put on a dress and fix my makeup. I thought I would have a quick shower just to clean myself up a little bit. I put on a flowery knee length dress and put on some eyeliner and curled my hair and left it down. I grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 3 o’clock. So I through my phone on the bed and opened the door the place looked great and everyone was there and they all looked great.

“Hey guy’s,” I said walking over to Molly I gave her a quick hug

“Hey, how are you?” I asked her

“Good, thank you for inviting me,” she replied

“You should talk to someone,” I told her

“Okay,” she replied walking over to Riley I watched her she looked so shy but I was proud of her for talking to a random person. Even if it was only Riley. She laughed at something he said and he actually had a smile on his face.

“Hey,” Luke said while sneaking up behind me

“Hey,” I said bluntly

“What’s up Cat?” he asked worried

“Nothing,” I replied

“Caterina Louise May, tell me what is wrong now,” he demanded and was acting all serious.

“I’m just upset,” I told him

“Well what about?” he asked again

“I’m upset that I didn’t get invited to your wedding,” I told him starting to get upset again

“What? I told Nina to invite you,” he said looking sincerely sorry

“Well she didn’t, but it doesn’t matter,” I lied

“I know it does this is your formal invitation I’ll make sure you are on the guest list,” he said giving me a smile

“Thank you, I’ve always wanted to be there for your big day,” I said smiling back

“I’ve always wanted you there, we have a concert on tomorrow night want to come?” he asked me

“Sure I’d love to and I have a huge favor to ask for tomorrow,” I said

“Anything for my best friend in the whole entire world,” he replied

“Don’t let Scarlett hear that she’ll get super cranky,” I said while walking towards Riley and Molly.

“Hey guys do you want a drink Molly?” I asked

“No thanks I don’t really drink,” she replied

“Neither do I,” Riley said with a smile, it was kind of awkward because they both just stood there looking at each other and smiling.

“Well, I’m going to get a drink, have fun you to.” I said and then walked over and grabbed a beer out of the mini fridge near the door as you first walk into the room, even though we’re on school property we are aloud to drink as long as we’re all over 21 and are not leaving the room.

“Want a drink Scarlett?” I asked as I grabbed out another one because I knew she would want one.

“Sure,” she slurred out of her mouth clearly showing she had already had drunk a lot of beer already.

“Here you go,” I said as I passed her the beer.

“Thanks,” she replied while grabbing the beer from my hand.

“Lets dance,” I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her to the middle of the room.

“Yay,” she said while walking over to,

“I love this song,” I said as Luke changed the song to my favorite song, roar by Katy Perry.

We danced for at least an hour and we were having so much fun. And then there was a knock on the door. So I turned the music down and walked over to the door and opened it, to see a very cranky and annoyed Danni standing in front of me.

“What the hell, you have a party and invite everyone except me,” she yelled while pushing past me and into the dorm.

“Well it was either I invite Riley or you, and you cheated on him.” I replied back angrily

“Oh so now you believe him that I cheated,” she yelled again pointing towards Riley who was standing awfully close to Molly

“You did cheat on me and you know it wasn’t the first time you have done it,” he yelled back at her

“So what, I cheated on you but I see you have already moved on with this blonde bimbo,” she said pointing at Molly

“Molly and I are just friends and even if we were dating you can’t say anything because you cheated on me, I think it’s time you leave.” He said while pointing towards the door.

“Whatever,” she said walking out and slamming the door

“Well I think that ruined the mood,” Molly said

“Whatever let’s not let Danni ruin our fun,” I replied and then turned the music back up. The rest of the night went as you think dancing, really bad singing and a lot of drinking. It was an awesome night.