Forbidden Love *Luke Brooks Love Story

Emily Payne had to move from London,United Kingdom to Melbourne,Australia. She meets new people like the janoskians . Her mother dies and she has to live with her father. Emily and Luke fall in love but her father falls in love with his mother Gina. There parents get married.Could they kept there alive or do they have to give it up?

5. Truth Or Dare

Emily's POV:

Well it has been like a month since I've moved here in Melbourne, Australia. I really thought that this place was going to be a place that I was going to hate, but I guess I was wrong. Its not London but this is my new home.
 "Honey me and your father are going out today''mum says
  ''Alright I'll see you later then''I say
 " Bye" she replies
  "Bye" I say
      I run over to my window. I move the curtain. I see that they're having trouble with my mum's new car. I wish they left already. I look at my wall. I walk over to my closet. I choose what Im going to change into a dress. I walk back over to the window. I move my curtains and I see my parents car gone.YESSSS!!!!!!!!!FINALLY!!!!!!! I run over to the Living room. I turn on the radio. I connect my iPod to the radio.I look for a song to play. I scroll through my playlist. I finally found a song. I press play. I blast up the song.
'' I Found You'' by The Wanted.

Beau's POV:

"Hey guys we should go over to Emily's house." I say as I change into a different shirt
  "Her parents might be there.'' Jai says
 "Well I don't want to be stuck here the whole day" I say
  "Well come on then lets go" Luke says
 "Well I'll call the guys to see if they wanna come'' I say
  "OK" Luke says
    We all walk over to the door.I open it. We all head out, I close the door behind me.We all walk over to her house. I see her door open.
 " Well lets go in" I say
  "NO are you crazy she might kill us'' Jai says
 Me and Jai look at each other. Then back at Luke. We both push Luke in.
 ''Guys!!!"Luke yells
   We all see Emily in the kitchen. We jump over the couch. I peck a little. I see her dancing.
 " Hey guys shes not that bad of a dancer" I say
  "WHAT'' they both say
I walk over to her. I hear the song 'DNA' by Little Mix come on. I hear her singing it.

"Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?
Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?
No scientist, or biology
It's obvious, when he's holding me
It's only natural that I'm so affected'' she sings.

''Well you have a nice voice''
"Thank you" she says as she blushes
"WE'RE HERE AND LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!!!!!''Skip yells
"OK'' we all say except for Skip
''Hey let me go change I'll be right back'' I say as I ran to my room. I look through my closet. I finally found something. I change into some cloths
. I run downstairs. I see 2 girls in my living room.
''Em's this is Kat" Jai says as he smiles.

"Hi Im Kat'' Kat says
''Hi Im Emily but you can call me Memmly or Em's" I say
"SO LETS GET STARTED''Beau yells

Emily's POV:

~ An Hour Later~

Everyone had a dare. Jai had to kiss Kat. Skip had to eat a Pickle with Mayo and Cheese. Luke had to drank egg with milk with soda with OJ and pieces of apple. Kat had to run in the streets naked but she didnt do it. James had to change cloths with Kat. OH MY GODSH he looked so funny. I couldnt stop laughing.

"I'm going to the bathroom"Luke says as he looks for the bathroom.
  ''OK. Well Emily truth or dare?'' James asked
 "ummmmmm......Dare" i say with regret
  ''I dare you to kiss Beau''He says
 "w-what?"I ask
  " I dare you to kiss Beau"James
 ''O-OK"I say as I lean forward
  I feel his hand on my neck as he gently pulls me forward. I close my eyes. I feel warm soft lips on mine. I bring my hand up to his neck.
 "Hey what I mis- oh" I hear Luke say
  I pull away.I look at Luke, he looks hurt. I stand up. I walk over to the staircase.
  "Ill see you guys later" I say as I ran to my room.

Luke's POV:

I see Beau and Emily kissing.I feel something in me that I cant explain. I just feel like I wanna beat up Beau. I see Emily running upstairs.
''I think we should go now" I say as I walk out the door. I ran home. I hate this feeling.

Emily's POV:

I cant believe I just kissed Beau.I changed into some pj's
 I walk over to my bed. I place my phone on the counter. I choose a song on my iPod. 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran comes on. I lay on my bed thinking how Luke feels right now. I wonder why he looked so shocked when he saw me and Beau kiss. I just want this day to end already.