Adopted Lover (Calum Hood)

Can Calum seeing someone in the park cold go from something as simple as that to adopting her and falling in love?

24. Moving

Michael p.o.v

I feel bad I never meant to hurt Abriana I understand what it's like to not have a parent there when you want one so badly Abriana doesn't understand because she doesn't care her foster parents were never there for her at least not as much as Amy cares.

"Michael"Amy spoke up

"Yeah"I said loosening my grip

"I don't want to stay here tonight"Amy said wiping under her red eyes

"Well where do you expect to stay then"I asked

"Can I stay at your house tonight"Amy asked with big eyes

I would say yes in a second because I don't care I understand what it's like to not even want to say near someone you don't want to even look at because many times I became so mad at my mum or dad that I came to Calums house or something but I don't want Abriana mad at me

"Amy"I said in a heavy breath

"Please Michael just for a night or two I really just can't deal with being here and with her right now"Amy begged

"Fine but we still have to ask well basically tell Abriana where you are going ok so let's go it's still early in the day we go out and do some stuff just you and me ok"I smiled getting up

Amy followed me as we found the kids Luke and Ashton weren't here anymore and Carlo Abriana and Calum were outside talking. I didn't want to disturb anything and also I didn't want Amy to be yelled out or anything for wanting to just get away so I told her to wait in the car. I stood by the door until Calum spotted me while Abrianas face was focused on Carlo I just shook my head to tell him to not say anything. I over heard somethings that they were saying.

"Well you will have to call him like in the middle of the night because night is day in America"Calum said

I am guessing she found her family and they live in America

"Plus you know Michael will want his cousin to adopt Amy he would be able to see her more well off tour anyways"Carlo said

Well it is true

"No I don't want that Amy is being adopted by my aunts or uncles period"Abriana said in a mad tone

"You can't do that Abriana I just really don't understand ok I mean you said why but it is such a stupid reason"Carlo said

"Carlo I already told you it's not far they should be so close after one whole day of knowing each other Michael will try to turn her against me I know he will I don't know why but he will ok and I don't want them to be even near each other ever she needs to talk to me not him"Abriana said

I felt a lot of anger come over me that I ran out side

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ABRIANA NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE AMY AWAY FROM YOU IF ANYTHING YOU ARE PUSHING HER AWAY YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE OK I USED WHAT IT'S LIKE TO NOT HAVE A MUM AND DAD AND WANT ONE SO BADLY YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE A MUM AND DAD SOME PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT BUT I WOULD NEVER DARE TAKE HER FROM YOU UNTIL NOW YOU AREN'T GOOD TO HER OR FOR HER RIGHT NOW AND YES MY COUSIN WILL BE ADOPTING HER BECAUSE I LOVE AMY LIKE A SIBLING I NEVER HAD SHE IS GOING TO BE AT MY HOUSE UNTIL THE ADOPTION UNTIL YOU CAN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER ENOUGH TO BE THERE FOR HER AND UNDERSTAND HER"I said slamming the door behind me and to get in my car that Amy was already in I heard Abriana screaming at me as I made my way out of the house

"MICHAEL YOU CAN'T DO THAT"Abriana yelled before I slammed the door and got in my car

"What did she say"Amy asked as I got in the car

I didn't want to be mad in front of her so I just a happy face on

"She was upset but she didn't exactly stop me"I said

"I know I heard everything but I wanted to know if you would lie to me"Amy said

"You know I never would"I said

"Thank you"Amy said quietly looking out the window

"For"I asked

"Helping me and wanting me to actually have a good life"Amy said still not making eye contact

I smiled at her I knew she could see me but she wouldn't look she just smiled to herself

"You're welcome"I said facing the road

It was silent for a while

"We are going to go by my house and get some towels and jackets then we are going to the beach ok"I said

"Ok"Amy responded

We entered the house and my mum was in the tv room watching something

"Hey mum this is Amy she is going to staying with us for a while is that ok"I asked hoping for a good caring answer that I know I won't get

"I don't care Michael just go to your room or something make sure she eats I don't want police here"Mum said in a voice that always made me feel dumb

"Of course you don't care"I said under my breath leading Amy upstairs to her my room and showing her the room she will be in getting her one of my jackets and leaving

"Ok mum we will be back later we are going to the beach love you"I said with the door open

"Geez Michael could you just leave close the door it is already cold enough in here"Mum said

We got in the car.

"So that's your mum"Amy said

I let out a big sigh

"Yeah"I said starting the car

Abriana p.o.v

"THAT'S WHAT I MEAN CARLO HE IS TAKING HER AWAY AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT"I screamed pacing around the living room

"Well if you want my input you only said you can't do that but you could have pulled him back you could have ran out you could have got Amy out and you didn't you could have done a lot more it doesn't sound like you care that much if Amy is with him but you care if she gets close and talks to him more than you basically jealous"Calum said in a calm voice

I won't admit it but he is right

"Whose right are you on Calum Michael our your girlfriend"I asked

"You know you can't make me choose between you and my best mate and band mate"Calum said

"I'm taking Rosey to the pet store"I said mad picking up rosey and walking out the door

"You know I'm right and you can't run away from your problems maybe you will realize that maybe you already did you just won't admit it"Calum said as I walked down the street

-3 hours later-

Michael p.o.v

Maybe I should try and call Abriana she should of had time to calm down. While Amy was down by the water rinsing sand off I threw at her I might as well try. I looked through my contacts finding Abriana and pushing the call button

"Sorry the user Abriana is not excepting calls from Michael at this time try again later"A robot voice said

Really she blocked me really. Let's try Calum

"Hello"Calum answered

"Hey I just tried to call Abriana she blocked my calls"I said

I heard Calum laugh a little

"CALUM it's not funny I was just going to call her to tell her Amy is fine she is safe we are at the beach and she is having a great time"I said

"She is mad at me too bro I told her she sounds jealous of you because she said you are stealing her and it isn't fair Amy is so close to you after a day and a half of knowing you but she wouldn't talk to Abriana and she just walked out she said she was going to the pet store I keep called down there every 15 minutes to make sure she is still there and she is so I think I will just let her come back on her own"Calum explained

"Well what are the other kids"I asked

"They are here their watching television and playing with Carlo Luke and Ashton already left and they really aren't happy Abriana isn't here so what about hanging out like I don't think we will be able to unless Amy is adopted now"Calum said

"I don't know yet we will figure it out ok I think Amy is getting tired I am going to take her home to sleep"I said

I drove home and seen Amy falling asleep

"WAKEUP"I screamed

Amy jumped and looked at me

"I hate you"Amy joked

"I bet you do"I said back

Abriana p.o.v

I decided to just go straight to bed when I get home it is 9 pm and I am walking home now anyways

"Hey babe"Calum said

"I am going to bed"I asked walking up stairs

"Ok then goodnight love you"Calum said

"Love you too"I yelled from upstairs

I changed and set my alarm for 3 am and after probably 2 hours I fell asleep. After about a hour I felt Calum wrap up next to me

Ding. Ding. Ding. Time to call.

"Hello"A man answered

"Hi uhm is this Kenny"I asked

"Yes and this is"Kenny asked

"This is Abriana your passed sisters daughter"I said

"Oh my God Abriana I have waited 9 years to hear from you and can I ask why you are whispering"Kenny asked

"Oh my boyfriend is asleep next to me in Australia it is night in California it is about 7 pm right"I asked

"Yeah so how has life been"Kenny asked

"Uhm well to be honest pretty hard uhm it is getting better yeah I was put into a foster house with abusive parents yeah the ended up adopting 4 other kids after me and one before me I ran away and that's how I found my boyfriend then my older foster brother than was adopted before me found me and right now we have all the kids with us well my friend Michael is watching one tonight so uhm how has life been for you"I asked

"Oh I'm so sorry I really am uhm pretty hard as well we found out my wife can't have kids and we want kids so bad but we don't want to wait for adoption over countries with adoption agencies and life is just kind of depressing now not the best on money I mean we could support maybe a kid or two but I don't know also your grandmother died about 7 years ago and my wife and I are moving back to
Australia in a couple day"Kenny said

"Oh well actually my foster brother and sisters are being adopted out my boyfriend is in a band and he is leaving for tour soon and stuff and I don't want to adopt the kids out of my family or my boyfriends or his bands family Michaels cousin is adopting two but the other two she can't so would you be interested in adopting maybe I mean I just can't take care of them I am only 17 and my other brother is only 18 we are all basically living out of my boyfriends moms house and my boyfriend leaves next week so I mean if not I will figure something out but yeah"I asked

"Oh of course we would uhm we kind of would prefer younger so what are the two youngest ages"Kenny asked

"Well Bryon is 8 and Mary is 3 almost 4 the other two girls are Amy she is 13 and Kila is 11"I said

"Oh well yeah my wife and I would prefer the younger ones we feel it would be easier for them to adapt to having a new mum and dad than the older ones would so we are actually going to be in Australia in a couple days we are moving back to the home town Sydney Australia as you know that is where you were born so anyways you could meet us somewhere are you living close to Sdyney"Kenny asked

"Yeah I will be happy to meet you someone I live close uhm my boyfriend will probably come too and the kids I don't want them to panic over it I haven't talked to them much about it Amy kind of found out herself and had a little meltdown but she is just 13 so she doesn't know what is best for her that is why Michael is looking after her for now we aren't getting along well but just text me on this number where to meet you and I will be there"I said

"Ok well you get some sleep its about 4 am there bye"Kenny said hanging up the phone

"So what did he say"Calum said scaring me

"Sorry I woke you up we will talk about it in the morning"I said laying back down

-Morning-

"Rise and shine shine and rise"I said to Calum who was still asleep beside me

"Ughhhhh"Calum groaned into his pillow

"Wake up babe it's 12 pm"I said jumping out of bed going to the other side on him and pulling on his arm

"Why are you so hyper and happy this morning"Calum asked

"I am just happy we have 100% guaranteed good homes for the kids and since my uncle is moving back to Sydney which is were Amy and Kila will be with Michaels cousin they will all be near each other"I said

"I thought you didn't want Michaels cousin to adopt Amy"Calum said rubbing is eyes

"Well my uncle said he would want younger kids and can only adopt two so that would be Bryon and Mary and I realized even if Michaels cousin does adopt Amy he would only be able to see her as much as I can while I am with you guys on tour"I said

"Ok"Calum said

"Are you ok with that I mean this is kind of your decision too Calum we are together in this"I asked

"Yeah it's great the kids won't be separated and you will be able to see them a lot"Calum said getting out of bed

I started to walk into the hall to see if Carlo was up then Calum kind of attack me from behind and clung onto my back

"Hey"Calum said

"Hey"I said turning around to face him

"I love you I thought I should let you know"Calum smiled

"I love you too"I said kissing him

We both walked to Carlos room and he was asleep

"Carlo get up we have news"I said walking downstairs to see the kids up already making themselves a bowl of cereal and walking a movie

"They are very good at taking care of themselves and being independent"Calum said

"I know even Mary self taught herself how to tie her shoes how to read a little bit very small words of course and make food she use to sneak down in the kitchen with me and get food for the kids because she is so tiny and doesn't make a lot of noise"I said making my way to the kitchen

I heard Carlo come down the stairs

"Kila I need to talk to you and Carlo ok"I said

"So Kila if you haven't found out yourself like Amy did you guys are getting adopted maybe if I was older had a job had a house and had money I would keep all of you but I can't and I want to let you know I love you all very very much and I am not doing this to get rid of you this is for the best it will make you guys have a better life I promise so I found some of my family before I was adopted and my uncle is going to be living in Sydney which is a few minutes from here and he would like to adopt Bryon and Mary ok and you and Amy will be adopted too do you remember the girl that came over yesterday that was Michaels cousin Haley she will be adopting you and Amy ok you she also lives in Sydney so you guys won't be far apart you might even go tot he same school and I am going to be gone for a while and so are the guys they have a band and are going on tour they leave next week and I will go with them Carlo will still be around ok he will be finishing school in a few months and I will be calling you guys and everything so there are some changes going on and it is going to be ok so yeah Carlo I got in touch with my uncle Kenny he lives in America and is moving back in a couple day we have to meet him in Sydney when he gets here you can come if you want I am sure he is going to have to buy the kids some stuff first he is just going to met them and me and Calum"I explained to both of them

"Ok cool good so we should probably be hanging out with them as much as possible especially you cause you're leaving"Carlo said

"Yeah and I am trying to get Amy back I realized I over reacted I should just let her get along with Michael maybe he does understand her a little more"I admitted