You Have Changed *!COMPLETED!*

*5 years ago*
(Jenna's POV)

"HARRY, STOP IT!!" I said as Harry was tickling me he did that often he did it when he wanted me to do something, In this case it was to makeup a rumor that he got sick and was in a coma, HELL NO WAS I DOING THAT! I didnt want to get in trouble for something that was not even true not even one bit!

"Not until you do what I say" Harry said

Cheeky Boy I thought

"FINE FINE JUST STOP! JUST STOP" I said half out of breath

"Haha that's what I like to hear" Harry said

"UGHH" I said, sometime Harry was so annoying, but that's what made him so special to me

12. New beginnings

*3 years later*

*Harry's POV*

"Kara, babe pass me the salt" I said to Kara

Yes this was the Kara I cheated on my ex-bestfriend/ex-girlfriend on.. But now we are together

I did love Kara we were having such a good time together.. I wonder what Jenna was doing now..

*Jenna's POV*

"Baby, give it backkkkkkkkk" I said in a sleepy voice to Aaron (My fiance)

"Not until you get up.." He said

Ugh that idiot, but I loved that idiot..

"Fine" I said getting up and grabbing my phone from his hands

"Good job" Aaron said laughing

We kissed passionately and then I left to go to work

"Hello,how may I help you?" I said looking at my phone for a second

"Uhm, Just a Caramel Ribbon Crunch please.." He said in a husky voice..

I remembered that voice.. It was .. Harry..

"Umm, sir is your name Harry by anychance?" I said

*Harry's POV*

I went to starbucks to get a drink before I went to work

I saw a girl and I thought it was Jenna.. and then she asked me

"Umm, sir is your name Harry by anychance?"

"Oh yes, how did you know, haha" I said

"Umm.. Im Jenna... you know.. if you didn't forget me yet..." She said

Oh god.. I didn't know whether to be happy or not..

"Hey!!I, its been forever!!" I said and then stared at her hand.. She had a ring.. It looked like an engagment ring..

"Hey, I know its been 3 years!" She said..

"Hey, did you get married?" I said

"Yes, a few days ago actually.." She said smiling

I missed my chance 3 years ago, I was such an idiot but I have Kara and I love her .... right??

"Well, are you seeing somebody?" She said to me

"Yes, actually.. Kara" I said..

"Oh..HER" She said

"Yea..Yea..her.." I said..

Oh wow, I never knew how much she hated her..