You Have Changed *!COMPLETED!*

*5 years ago*
(Jenna's POV)

"HARRY, STOP IT!!" I said as Harry was tickling me he did that often he did it when he wanted me to do something, In this case it was to makeup a rumor that he got sick and was in a coma, HELL NO WAS I DOING THAT! I didnt want to get in trouble for something that was not even true not even one bit!

"Not until you do what I say" Harry said

Cheeky Boy I thought

"FINE FINE JUST STOP! JUST STOP" I said half out of breath

"Haha that's what I like to hear" Harry said

"UGHH" I said, sometime Harry was so annoying, but that's what made him so special to me

8. I'm in love with you

*Jenna's POV*

Yesterday I told Harry everything that has happened

I felt glad to tell him everything that happened

It felt nice to fall asleep in his arms

I slowly got up and then Harry woke up

"Nooo, Don't go, pleassssssseeee..." Harry said

"Hmm, Don't you want food?" I said

"Nooo, I want you, babe" He said

OMG did he just say that, oh wow so was he also falling for me..?

"Fine, only a few more hours though.." I said

"Okay, come on" He said putting his hands into the air

I noticed he was in his boxers and he was shirtless.. also, My shorts were off...

Oh no, Did we do it? Did we have s*x?

"Hey um.. Harry?" I said to him as he was stroking my hair

"Mhmm babe?" He said

Whenever he said babe, it made me feel so good, Like I was worth everything to him... I got goosebumps too

"Ummm, did we um, you know, have it..?" I said stuttering

"No, haha, It was just hot so I took of my sweatpants and you just woke up randomly and took off your shorts.. you don't remember anything?" Harry said

"Um no, I sorta have a problem with...sleepwalking, or whatever" I said..

"Oh, okay well just go back to sleep with me okay babe?" He said..

"Mhmm" I said as we drifted off to sleep.

*Harry's POV*

Later that day we woke up together AGAIN

When we woke up everything was perfect.

I was falling in love with her all over again..

"Hey babe, I have to go okay, management is calling all of us, They need to tell us something okay?" I said to her

"Mhmm, when will you be back?" She said

"In a few hours, will you be okay by yourself?" I told her

"Yeah, I'll be fine, go do what you do.." She said

"Okay bye, babe" I said kissing her forehead

I left and then when I arrived their, everyone was staring at me... weirdly

"Um, hey guys, whatcha looking at...?" I said in a scared voice

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, LOOK AT THESE JUST LOOK!" Paul said yelling

He showed me some pictures with me and Jenna, when I was with her in the club..

"Yea, what am I looking at??" I said looking confused..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHY ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH HER AFTER YOU AND TAYLOR BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Simon said

"Umm, she's my childhood bestfriend, we just found each other at the bar, she was upset so I took her home.. She didn't have anywhere to stay.." I said

"Well, we can tell that to the media, and then you need to loose contact with her, okay?" Paul said

"WHAT, I CANT DO THAT, I JUST FOUND HER, IM NOT GONNA LOOSE HER AGAIN!!!!"

I said

"Um excuse me, Me and Eleanour have been dating for 4 years and you guys never said anything about that.. so why does it bother you guys about Harry?" Louis said

"EXACTLY???" I said

"Well fine, you can still talk to her but you can't be seen with her.." Simon said

"Just for now" Paul said

"In the meantime we need you to find another girl, go out with them so they forget about her and don't bother her anymore.." Paul said again

"Who?" I said

"well, we can use Kara, the model.." Simon said

"Okay, just make sure Jenna doesnt see this.." I said

We went on the date and then I was finally about to go home when Kara threw up, We need to go to a hospital now... GREAT

After being in the hospital they said it was nothing so I took her back to the garage.. and things just...happened

*Jenna's POV*

It had been 7 hours, why wasn't Harry home yet....

I went up to the door and realized it was unlocked...So then I went outside and saw his car was there.. along with another White MERCEDES...

I went out and saw their was another house behind this one..

Soo.. I went inside and I saw something that ruined everything...

I entered very quietly and I saw it.. I saw something that had ruined my life.. I could never be the same after this..

Harry and some girl were...having s*x...I um.. I didn't know what to think so I just went back quietly...

I took my bag, wore my old dress from the bar a few days back and just left...I called Carly and told her to pick me up now.. But then I just broke down crying in the middle of the street...

What was I doing with Harry? I was an idiot to think he would fall for me..

I then heard a car coming...And I left and was still crying..

"Hey, are you okay, love, tell me what happened.." Carly said hugging me

"H-harry w-w-w-wa-s-s-s-s i-n b-b-bed wi-t-th a-n-nother g-g-irl" I said stuttering majorly

"Harry Styles?" She said shocked

"Y-y-yes-s" I said

"Oh god, he is a womanizer.. didn't you know that love?" Carly said

"I don't know anything anymore" I said

*Harry's POV*

*2 hours later*

Wow I just had s*x with Kara..

I mean, she was amazi-

OH NO, WHAT ABOUT JENNA??

I left quietly and then saw that she wasn't here..

"JENNA!!" I said

No answer..

I took my phone out and called her..

*Jenna's POV*

"Carly, c-could you g-get my phone?" I said

"Sure" She said

But when she looked at it she immediatly dropped it

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR, THAT PHONE WAS $1,200!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at her

"Uhmm, sorry It just.. _s_l_i_p_p_e_d" She said

*Harry's POV*

"Goddamit, ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!" I said to the phone

Oh god I am an idiot..why did I do what I did... What if she saw me.. OH NO, I WAS PRAYING SHE DIDN'T!