You Have Changed *!COMPLETED!*

*5 years ago*
(Jenna's POV)

"HARRY, STOP IT!!" I said as Harry was tickling me he did that often he did it when he wanted me to do something, In this case it was to makeup a rumor that he got sick and was in a coma, HELL NO WAS I DOING THAT! I didnt want to get in trouble for something that was not even true not even one bit!

"Not until you do what I say" Harry said

Cheeky Boy I thought

"FINE FINE JUST STOP! JUST STOP" I said half out of breath

"Haha that's what I like to hear" Harry said

"UGHH" I said, sometime Harry was so annoying, but that's what made him so special to me

14. "I love you"

"Babe, omg babe, wake up, what happened, omg who is this..why is he wrapped up.. Are you and him.. Aaron said

"Huh sh-no, no no no Aaron its not what you think" I said

"Oh so, your not sleeping on him! Your such a slut, we are done, I knew what was gonna happen, so goodbye, never see me again" Aaron said

"Babe, please dont do this, please not now" I said crying to him

"See ya you slut"

He said as he left, I didnt need him, my one and only was right here... But..he's with Kara.. I cannot just take him away.. Now..I have noone and im alone..just like that

"Jen-wha-how am i-" Harry said slowly waking up

"Shhhh,its ok, Im here now, you'll be okay" I said wiping away my tears

"Why are you crying..did I do something wrong again" He said with water filled in his eyes

"No, its not your fault, um..Aaron..left me..." I said but now I was sobbing

"Aw,its okay he was an arsehole anyway babe" He said wiping away my tears with his thumb

"Its not that..easy" I said

"Why,you will find someone better.." He said rubbing my forehead

"I'm..uh...p..pregnant" I said

"O-oh..u-um okay.." He said

"Yea, well you can call me a slut if you want to, because I know I'm one" I said while getting up and sitting in the corner of the hospital room, my tears falling into my knees..My face buried under my hands..

"No, no no..shhh its okay...Please dont cry, it always breaks my heart knowing somebody hurt you.." Harry said getting up and walking towards me.

He took my head and buried it into his chest

"I've never ever wanted to be here, or to hurt you, all those years ago...Well..I was stupid..I never wanted to be with Kara...I still dont want to...Management is making me..I never loved her...I..um...always...loved you.." He said

"I..uhm...l-love you too.." I said

Wow, those words ..they were huge words..and I havent even said that to Aaron... Harry was the one I said those words to..and I meant that..

"Wait..what about Kara" I said..scared that he would say we could never be together..

"She doesnt mean anything to me..Me and her are done..Your the one I want babe" Harry said kissing my temples

I hugged him and then we got up and we slept on his bed together..cuddling..this was the moment I had been waiting 7 years for..It was finally here..