You Have Changed *!COMPLETED!*

*5 years ago*
(Jenna's POV)

"HARRY, STOP IT!!" I said as Harry was tickling me he did that often he did it when he wanted me to do something, In this case it was to makeup a rumor that he got sick and was in a coma, HELL NO WAS I DOING THAT! I didnt want to get in trouble for something that was not even true not even one bit!

"Not until you do what I say" Harry said

Cheeky Boy I thought

"FINE FINE JUST STOP! JUST STOP" I said half out of breath

"Haha that's what I like to hear" Harry said

"UGHH" I said, sometime Harry was so annoying, but that's what made him so special to me

7. Horrible Life

*Harry's POV*

I woke up quite early, and it was 6:32 am

I heard something downstairs so I went down to see, and it was Jenna, she was making food

I went up to her and put my arms around her waist

"Hey babe, whatcha cooking?" I said

Right when I said that she jumped and got scared

"O-oh no I-I-Im s-s-sorry" She said

why does she always stutter like that?

"Hey, its okay.. " I said

"I'll um clean this right now.." She said

She looked like she was gonna burst out crying..

"Hey, babe, are you alright?" I said

"Y-yea I-i-i..." Then she started crying...

"Hey hey babe it's okay, please just don't cry, it's okay" I said stroking her hair

This was the second time this happened, I don't know what happened to her..

She was always so happy when we were younger together..

and then I realized I haven't been with her for 5 years..

"Hey babe tell me what happened" I said

"W-w-well when I saw you at the club I knew you were my Harry, I lost you for 5 years and I finally found you again, I couldn't just tell you who I was straight up, so I waited and then I remembered how it was when I left, when I arrived to my new school, everyone called me names like, "slut, whore, you need to die, kill yourself" and more, after hearing that for a whole year, I was finished, I just wanted to die, so I took a few pills and then I just fell unconcious, then the next time I woke up, I was in a hospital bed.. I was so upset that I wasn't already gone...After a few weeks being in there, they discharged me from their, so I then went back to school, and the name calling got worse... I just wanted you, I just wanted somebody to tell me it was gonna be alright, but that was clearly never gonna happen, so then my last resort was cutting I found a few blades in the cabinet, and then I started cutting, It felt so horrible, the stinging, but I didn't care, after that, I finally understood what they meant, I was a slut, I didn't belong anywhere, until a few months later, a new girl arrived at our school, I thought to myself "Oh great another person to tell me to kill myself and die" but no, she became my best friend ever since, but the name calling got so much worse, I got messages, emails, and much more.. Then when I was 16 I finally just ignored them and then I became much healthier, and I stopped cutting, , after a while, I found a nice guy, but he wasn't.. He, he, um, abused me.. Yeah, Still to this day I have the cuts, bruises, punches.. And then I ran away from him, I called Carly and she said to visit her in Alabama, after a few months of staying with her, I got approached by a women who wanted to interview me as a model for Victoria's Secret, and then I got the job, and then I bought a house, and I was so happy here, but then just one knock on my door, changed my life.. It was the police, I heard them say "Excuse me, Mrs. Porter?, we are so sorry to tell you but your parents have been murdered.." I could not leave the house for 5 months and then 5 months later, another knock at my door... It was Victor, he was the one who abused me.. He hurt me like noone has ever before.. "Hey babe, miss me?" He said and then he um.. He raped me.. He hurt me so bad, I wanted to die, and then after he left, I started cutting again, It didnt hurt as much because I just didn't care anymore!!!!!, he took my virginity, it was supposed to be a special thing between two people who loved each other, I sure as hell did not love him, and then I began to get hate messages, it was like 7th grade all over again, and then Carly visited me, she said she got an email from Harvard that me and her got accepted into Harvard, I was happy but I felt weak, I couldnt smile or laugh, and then her smile turned away to look at my arm, it was still bleeding, " oh no, not this again" i told her all about Victor and we went to court and he got locked up for 10 years, i still was scared, and then I went to the bar and found you, I felt as if My heart was happy again, but then, You screamed at me so much at the hospital, I thought you were Victor, I thought You were screaming at me because I wasn't good enough.. And thats basically it" after She finished, I was crying, I felt like a dick for leaving her like that.. All I did was hug her and kiss her forehead as many times as I can remember...and then she fell asleep.. In my arms, I felt like she belonged their, I missed her so much. I would NEVER hurt her like that. I couldn't believe anyone did that to her.. Im glad his ass was in jail..