You Have Changed *!COMPLETED!*

*5 years ago*
(Jenna's POV)

"HARRY, STOP IT!!" I said as Harry was tickling me he did that often he did it when he wanted me to do something, In this case it was to makeup a rumor that he got sick and was in a coma, HELL NO WAS I DOING THAT! I didnt want to get in trouble for something that was not even true not even one bit!

"Not until you do what I say" Harry said

Cheeky Boy I thought

"FINE FINE JUST STOP! JUST STOP" I said half out of breath

"Haha that's what I like to hear" Harry said

"UGHH" I said, sometime Harry was so annoying, but that's what made him so special to me

6. Drama

*Harry's POV*

When I entered the room I saw my mom, she was just laying there..

"H-H-a-a..." She was trying to say my name

"It's okay mom, shhh I'm here now" I said to her

I just sat there holding her hand

After she fell asleep I left and then realized Jenna was still here, she was sleeping on one of the hospital couches, she looked so cute, just laying there.

"Hey, Jen, wake up, we're leaving" I said quietly into her ear

"HUH w-wha-t-t happened?" She said in her sleepy voice

"Nothing, she just slept and I was singing to her" I said as she was getting up

"Y-you s-sing?" She said

Uh-Oh now I have to tell her the truth about who I am

As I was about to do that the other lads came in

Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn

"Hey, is everything okay?" Liam said

"Yeah, we heard about your mom, is she okay?" Niall and Zayn said

"Hey guys, yea shes ok, just a heart attack" I said

"U-um, W-who are they" Jenna said to me

"Oh sorry, guys this is Jenna, she's um a friend" I said to them

"Hey Jenna" They all said to her with a smile

"We are all in a band called One Direction" Louis said

"We assume Harry already told you that,right?" Liam said

"Uhm,no actually he did not" Jenna said looking at me looking kind of angry..

*Jenna's POV*

"We are all in a band called One Direction" Louis said

They are all in a WHAT????

He was in a band and he didn't even tell me..

Well I guess he didn't even know who I am so he probably didn't want to tell that to a stranger..

"We assume Harry already told you that,right?" Liam said

Hmpphh, How could they think that? I mean They didn't even know me either..

"Uhm,no actually he did not" I said looking at Harry with a slight angry face

"Well, now that everyone has met each other, does anyone wanna go somewhere, Im starving!"

Harry said

*5 hours later*

"Wow that was yummy" Everyone said

"Mhmxmmm" Niall said with a full mouth

"Hahahhahahahhaahahha" I laughed and then shut up quickly because I looked like an idiot probably

After lunch was over we all went back to Harry's place

I didn't have anything to wear so Harry gave me one of his shirts and I was just wearing my shorts underneath that

"Hey Harry?" I said

"Yeah babe?" He said

I loved it when he called me that with his british accent, he did that ever since we were little and I loved it

"Um where do I sleep....?" I said to him

"Well, um we don't have any extra beds.. so I guess you'll have to fit in somewhere with me"

"I um can't do that.." I said to him because I didn't want to (sorta kinda) sleep with him..

"Oh, okay well then I'll just put some sheets and pillows on the floor for you okay?" He said looking sad

"Yeah, that'll be good, Thanks" I said

"Mhmm, no problem babe" He said

UGH JUST STOP IT YOUR MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ofcourse I wasn't gonna actually say that to him but it was true.. I was falling in love with Harry Styles..