Adopted by .... One Direction ?!?!?!

Madelyne Summers is a 14 year old girl who is an orphan along with her 12 year old sister Mackenzie Summers. Their mom died of breast cancer and their died because of liver cancer. They've been in Wendy's wonderful kids orphange for 4 months now, but little did they know that they were going to be adopted by the 1d boys.......

25. The prank

Jade's P.O.V.

We got out of our bus and went to the bus where Ashton,Michael, Calum and Luke were staying. Luke was already awake.

"Good morning Luke" We said

"Morning Girls, you are up early. So what sup?"

"Well, we're going to buy some breakfast for everyone and we wanted to see if anyone was awake in the other buses... I see your awake, are the others still sleeping ? " I said

"Yeah.... they are" He said

" You wanna come with us then? I'll ask Paul to drive us" I said again

" Sure, I have nothing else to do anyways" Luke said

" Let's go get Paul then !!! I'm hungry " exclaimed Madelyne.

After buying breakfast

"Luke you go wake up Michael and the other people in your bus and we'll go wake up the people  in ours." I said

"Okay, see you in a bit" He said walking to his bus

We walked into our bus and see that the girls were awake already. ( Danielle, Eleanor and the rest of Little Mix.)

" Morning" Maddie and I said

" Morning" They all said

"Where did you guys go? I woke up and I didn't see the both of you. " said El

"Oh, we just went to go buy breakfast with Paul and Luke. Michael, Ashton and Calum are still asleep. Are the boys still asleep?"  Maddie said

"Yeah.... they are" Danielle said

" Hey girls, you wanna prank the boys ?" El said

"Yeah sure! " exclaimed Leigh-Anne

"How about we.......use the classic prank. Dump cold water on them" said Kenzie

" I like your idea ! I didn't know you were into that stuff " said Leigh-Anne

"Well Kenzie is the prankster between the 2 of us, I feel bad doing anything bad to anyone. I'm the innocent one. Sooo.... I'm not going to take part in this prank." said Maddie

" I agree with Maddie. I'm out" said Perrie

" Same here" said I

"Well then, it's just Danielle, Leigh-Anne, El, Jesy and me then ." said Kenzie and they went to go fill some buckets

" Well let's eat !! " Perrie said. Maddie and I giggled

The boys of 5SOS comes.

"Good moring girls !" They said

" Good morning boys, just a heads up that in about 10 seconds your about to hear blood curdling screams from the 1D boys cause the other  girls are pranking them by pouring cold water on them" I said

".... and in 3,2,1" The girls plugged our ears

"AHHHHHHH !!! MOTHERFREAKING SHIT !! " Niall screamed

"AHHHHHHH !!! " The other boys screamed

" Yeah .......  You boys wanna eat ?"

"Let see what we have here !"

" Maddie, after breakfast, the girls and us are going to take you and Kenzie shopping later and then 5SOS and 1D each have activities planned for the both of you." I said

" Okay !!" Maddie said