Adopted by .... One Direction ?!?!?!

Madelyne Summers is a 14 year old girl who is an orphan along with her 12 year old sister Mackenzie Summers. Their mom died of breast cancer and their died because of liver cancer. They've been in Wendy's wonderful kids orphange for 4 months now, but little did they know that they were going to be adopted by the 1d boys.......

5. Chapter 3 : The decision

Eleanor's P.O.V.

We talked with the kids for about half an hour and then came back together.  We were all discussing about which kids we liked.

"Ok. So.... Who are your 2 favourites out of all the kids you talked to" ask Louis

" My favourites were the 2 sisters, Mackenzie and Madelyne. They are related to each other, which mean we don't need to worry about the 2 of them getting along. They're both really sweet. Mackenzie is 12 and Madelyne is 14. There really open minded too! They said that I could call them Maddie and Kenzie if I wanted."  Perrie blabbed

" Which 2 girls here?" Zayn said

Perrie pointed at 2 girls that  were fashionable dressed. They looked adorable. OMG !! I think we might be choosing them! I can't wait to take them out shopping. We all waved at them. They both smiled and waved back.

" I think we should choose those 2. They're super cute and they look very mature also. If we choose them I can't wait to take them shopping with Perrie" I said

" I guess that our decision then. Let's go talk to Wendy then." Zayn said

And we walked into the office.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Hi Wendy, I think we've made our decision." I said

" Who are you guys going to adopted then ?" She said

"We would like to adopt Mackenzie and Madelyne" Louis said.

" Lovely choice! Maddie and Kenzie came just here a few months ago. And I'm sure they'll be happy to hear that you'll be adopting them. Let me call them." Wendy said

She went to the microphone and said : " Maddie and Kenzie, please come to my office. Thank you."

I heard footsteps and then a knock on the door.

" Come in" Wendy said

"Hey Wendy. Did you need us?" I think Maddie said

" Yes. Please come and take a seat." She said

They walked and took their seat.

"Good news girls !! These lovely people are going to be adopting you two, now you don't need too worry about being separated. So, go upstairs and pack your bags now while we do some papers." Wendy said to the girls

"We'll come help you" Perrie and El said

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"Maddie and Kenzie, please come to my office. Thank you." The speakers blared out

" Oh god..... Do you think we're in trouble?" I said

"Who knows? Let's go" Maddie said

We walked to Wendy's office. Maddie knocked on the door and said " Hey Wendy. Did you need us?"

Wendy then said " Yes. Please come and take a seat."

We took our seats. And Wendy blurted out ... "Good news girls !! These lovely people are going to be adopting you two, now you don't need too worry about being separated. So, go upstairs and pack your bags now while we do some papers."

"We'll come help you" Perrie and El said

I was in shocked! I looked at Maddie and she had the same expression on her face. We got out of our seats, and the 4 of us went to our room.

A/N Sorry if that was boring...... I'll update tonight. Meanwhile I'll be watching 1d and little mix videos :) Love you all. I'll shall call you guys munchkins :)

Deanna xx