Bestfriends

*COMPLETED*
Hailey Smith is 17 years old. She lives in San Jose, California with her dad after her parents got divorced. Her dad plays for the San Francisco 49ers, and he got married to Madison. She works at Island Def Jam Music group with L.A. Reid and a lot more artists. When Hailey was younger she got the opportunity to win a contest to become a cheerleader and dance. Justin sees her on the news and wants to find Hailey. Does Justin find her? If so, What does Justin want from her? Will they ever date in the future? What if, Austin Mahone meets Hailey and wants to take Hailey from Justin? What will happen? Read to find out........ And by the way the Magcon Boys are in it too....

11. Promise Ring

----Justin’s P.O.V----

Fredo and I went into the jewelry store to pick up Hailey’s promise ring that I had ordered to give to her. Hailey didn’t know anything. I was gonna take her to eat dinner this afternoon and ask her to be my girlfriend.

“Hi, Welcome to Tiffany & Company! May I help you with anything?” The lady asked

“Ummm.. I’m here to pick up a ring I ordered a couple of weeks ago!” I said

“Okay, well let’s go see if we have it in! What’s your name sir?” the lady said

“My name is Justin Bieber!” I said

“Alright Mr. Bieber, we do have the ring let me just go get it from the back and it looks like you haven’t paid it yet!” she said

“Yeah, I know I’m gonna pay it too!” I said

She went back to get the ring.

“Alright Mr. Bieber here’s the ring!” she said while opening it.

“Oh. My. God. That’s a gorgeous ring, Hailey’s a lucky girl!” Fredo said

“Ok, Justin are you ready to pay?” she asked

“Yes, I am!” I said

“The total is $20,000.” She said

“Here’s you go it’s gonna be debit!” I said while giving her my card

“Can you sign it” she said giving me the receipt to sign it

“You are ready to go, do you want it in a bag?” she asked

“No thanks I’ll keep it with me!” I said

“Have a nice day Mr. Bieber!” she said

“Thanks you too!” I said

We walked out and there was Kenny and Hailey. They were waiting for us.

---Hailey’s P.O.V---

Justin and Fredo came back out of the jewelry store. We were just gonna stop at one more store. We were walking when, I see beliebers come running and yelling “Justin Bieber.” Kenny stops the girl, so Justin just takes some quick pictures. Justin really wanted to go into the Adidas store. We went in Justin and Fredo. Justin bought 5 pairs and Fredo bought 3 pairs. We were heading to the car, when I see a really cute dress.

“OMG, Justin look there’s a really cute dress!” I said

“Do you want to go in and try it on, because we are going on a dinner date and you need to dress nice!” he said

“Oh… a date! Alright lets go in!” I said

We went in the store. I got the dress I wanted, it was long red dress. Justin bought it for me with some cute red heels to match! We went back home.  We were home and I went to my room to take a nap. I was falling asleep when I felt someone cuddle with me. I turn around, it was Justin! I didn’t really care, we took a nap for about two hours.

“Hey, Hailey we got to get up. You have to take a shower and get ready. I’m gonna take a shower too!” Justin said

“Ok, I’ll get up in a minute!” I said

He kissed me and went to go take a shower. I got up and fixed my bed. I got my dress out and laid it out with my heels on the side. I stayed there just looking at it for a second. I finish looking at it and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I didn’t put on my dress yet. First, I was gonna do my hair and make-up then I’ll put them on. I curled my hair  I put as a half up half down style with me bangs out. It looked really cute, even though it took me forever. For my make-up, I did a smokey eye. I was ready all I needed to do was put on my dress and heels. After, putting them on I was ready to go. I walked downstairs and Justin was waiting for me at the end of the stairs.

---Justin’s P.O.V---

I was waiting for Hailey at the end of the stairs. I saw her coming down and I couldn’t believe my eyes. She was beautiful, I couldn’t believe that I a couple of hours she would be my girlfriend!
“You look beautiful!” I said

“Thanks you look handsome yourself!” she said

I was wearing all black with a red handkerchief and bow tie. We were ready to go. I had rented a limo to take us to a park where I had a romantic set up and after that I was gonna take her to dinner. We go in the limo and talk for while, while we get to the park. Before we get to the park I tell her to put on a blindfold, so she can’t see what my surprise is. We get to the park and she puts on her blindfold. I help her out of the limo with her long beautiful red dress. She looked so gorgeous; I just couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. I walk her to the place where I set up some candles around a big red blanket and a champagne bottle for when she said yes.

“You can take off your blindfold now!” I tell her

She takes it off and she just couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Oh. My. God. Justin, what is this for?” she asked

“It’s all for you!” I said

She couldn’t even talk because she was shocked. I took out the ring and said,

“Hailey Marie Smith, from the first day I met you I wanted to be with you! *I opened the box* I would like to give you this ring as a promise. A promise that I will always be there, through thick and thin, ups and downs. I promise to always be by your side through everything. Hailey, Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Justin I promise to always be by your side too and I would love to be your girlfriend!” she said

I grab her hand a put the ring on her middle finger. We looked at each other’s eyes and started to kiss.

“THIS CALLS FOR SOME CHAMPAGNE!!” I said

I opened the champagne and made a cheer to always being together.