Bestfriends

*COMPLETED*
Hailey Smith is 17 years old. She lives in San Jose, California with her dad after her parents got divorced. Her dad plays for the San Francisco 49ers, and he got married to Madison. She works at Island Def Jam Music group with L.A. Reid and a lot more artists. When Hailey was younger she got the opportunity to win a contest to become a cheerleader and dance. Justin sees her on the news and wants to find Hailey. Does Justin find her? If so, What does Justin want from her? Will they ever date in the future? What if, Austin Mahone meets Hailey and wants to take Hailey from Justin? What will happen? Read to find out........ And by the way the Magcon Boys are in it too....

10. Friends with Beneifits

We got to his house and Fredo was there to welcome me. I walked into Justin’s house; all I did was look around. The house was so big gorgeous, it looked as big as mine. Justin walked me into my room; I couldn’t believe my eyes when I walked in. I had a room, closet, and bathroom to myself in his house.

“Oh My God, Justin you didn’t I love you so much, your amazing, but you didn’t have to give me my own room I could of just stayed in a guest room.” I said while giving him a hug

“No Hailey I’ve known you for a long time and I know you’re gonna be coming here every now and then, and plus you deserved it. You’re a nice girl and I know your gonna be in my future sometime.” He said. When he told me that I was gonna be in his future he kept me thinking.

“What do you mean I’m gonna be in your future?” I asked

“HE LIKES YOU HAILEY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND, HE WANTS TO BE BOYFRIEND!” Fredo yelled from downstairs

“SHUT UP FREDO YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKIN ABOUT!” Justin yelled back at Fredo

“Well, here’s your room, you should feel like you’re at home, I’m gonna be downstairs with Fredo watching TV. If you need me call me.” Justin said while walking away.

I went into my room and laid on the bed. I was still thinking about what Justin told me about me being in his future. I was walking out of my room when I over hear Justin and Fredo talking about me. I went to the balcony where the living room was right under it. After they finish talking about me, Fredo caught me snoopin.

“I see you Hailey!” Fredo said

“Are you guys done talking about me or do you want me to go outside?”  I said while walking to the living room

“What did you hear?” Justin looked at me wondering

“I didn’t really hear that much cause Fredo caught me and plus I had just looked over, don’t worry Justin!” I said

“Okay!” Justin and Fredo said

We watched TV for awhile. We were all sitting on different couches but then I looked at Justin and he was laying on his stomach on a couch, so I went over and laid on him. He was starting to fall asleep; I thought it was really cute. It was starting to get late so we went to bed. The next morning, I was the first one awake so I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

“Good Morning Hailey!” Justin said on his morning voice

“Good Morning Justin! How did you sleep?” I asked

“Good but I needed a cuddle buddy!” Justin said while looking at me straight in the eye

“You should have called Fredo to come and cuddle” I said while laughing

“Went aren’t you so funny, ha ha ha” Justin said sarcastically

I cleaned up the kitchen after the boys ate. Justin and Fredo went upstairs to take a shower. Justin asked me to pick out his clothes because he said he was too lazy. I walked into his room and he was only wear a towel.

“Well hello there Hailey, what are you doing in here?” Justin asked in a funny voice

“I was gonna pick out your clothes but I think you can pick them out yourself” I said walking out of his room; he put on his boxers quickly and ran to get me.

“You’re not leaving me” Justin said while holding me by the waist.

I turned around I was told him to let go of me. As we all know Justin, he didn’t let go of me, as a matter of fact me picked me up and took me to his room. Let me remind you he’s still only wearing boxers. I was kicking and screaming so he would let go of me. He threw me on his bed and to shut me up he kissed me. I smiled in the middle of the kiss and so did Justin.

“Awwww, you two love birds are cute together!” Fredo said while coming in

We stopped kissing and started laughing.

“So you two a thing now?” Fredo asked us

“Nope, we aren’t dating” I said

“As of now!” Justin said, he turning and smiled at me

“Bro, you got good taste in girls!” Fredo said

“Well while you to talk I’m gonna go take a shower, but I need to know what we are doing today?” I asked them

“We might go to the mall, bowling, I don’t know we’ll find something to do!”Justin said

I went to go take a shower. I put on some black leggings, a white tank top under my denim jacket with a cheetah scarf and some grey Uggs. I curled my hair and did my make-up. Justin and Fredo were ready to go out.

“You’re beautiful!” Justin said to me while coming down the stairs

“Bro you need to make her girlfriend, like soon or else she won’t be yours anymore!” Fredo whispered to Justin

“I know bro; I know you don’t need to remind me!” Justin whispered to Fredo

“Come on guys let’s go!” I said to them

I walked out in front of them and the boys came following. I turn around and see that they are staring at my butt.

“Take a pic it’ll last longer!’’ I told them

“We weren’t staring at anything what are you talking about!” Fredo said

“Well you two can’t have it, sorry!” I said

“That will be mine in a couple of days maybe even hours bro” Justin was telling Fredo

“It’s not yours right now, but let’s go you two are so slow.” I said

We got in the car and headed to the mall. The mall wasn’t too crowded which was perfect.

I tweeted “@Hailey_Smith: Hanging out with @justinbieber and @alfredoflores! Crazy times with them!” Kenny came along with us so we could be safe and fans won’t attack us. I went into the store Buckle; I saw some really cute pairs of jeans. I only had $100 with me because I’m not very smart and forgot it at Justin’s house. Justin saw that I wanted a pair or two.

“Do you want a pair, I’ll be glad to buy them for you!” Justin said

“But each pair is like $100 to $175… no Justin its fine I’ll buy some other time when I don’t forget my purse.” I said

“I don’t care how much they cost, get like 3 pairs. It’ll be my treat!” Justin said while grabbing me by my waist

“Are you for sure?” I asked

“Yes, Hailey Marie Smith!” Justin said

I grabbed two pairs on Miss Me Jeans and one pair Rock Revivals! We headed to the register and the total came out to be around $400. I couldn’t believe Justin bought me that. I knew I had to give him something in return. Next, Justin really wanted to go to the jewelry store. Justin and Fredo walked in and there was a lady ready to attend them. Kenny and I waited outside of the store!