Maids for One Direction

“Um my name is Leah and me and my friend saw your ad in the paper stating that you need maids so we wanted to know if the job was still available?” Leah asked
“Um Yes it’s more than available,” Simon said with relief in his voice
Bethany and Leah are really close friends who came to and colledge in Britain and end up being maids for the biggest boy band in the world!!!

10. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

“Morning looking good,” Leah said as she walked into Beth room

“I know how to pick em’ you looking cute yourself,” Beth said smiling in approval

“Thank you,” Leah said with curtsey

“Let’s go we gonna be late,” Leah said

When they went to grab a fruit from the fridge they saw note on it, it read:

Dear Leah and Bethany

We left so you can grab something to eat and be off we left some cash on the table for a taxi and lunch. Will back around 3pm, Enjoy you first day!!!

From: Zayn

“That’s so sweet,” Leah said as she threw an apple at Beth

“Yep let’s go,” Beth said as she grabbed the money from the table

At University

“it’s big and beautiful,” Beth said admiring the place

“Yep let’s find the office,” Leah said pulling Beth

“Um sorry to disturb you but can you please tell us where to find the main office?” Leah asked a passerby

Leah and Bethany walked in the direction the Passer by pointed until they came across a big sign that showed where the office was.

“Um hello I am Leah and this is Bethany we are new here and we wanted our schedules,” Leah said politely

“Welcome Leah and Bethany there are your schedules and I hope you enjoy your stay with us,” The assistant said with a smile

“Thanks we will and enjoy your day,” Bethany said politely for the first time

“Hey we have the same subjects at the same time,” Bethany said as she high-fived Leah

“That’s awesome we won’t be separated and we can fight with people together,” Leah said laughing

“Come we should go to class we first have Dance,” Bethany said looking at her watch

“Yeah we late we will say we got lost,” Leah said smirking

“You are evil,” Beth said

“What I am new,” Leah said seriously

They walked and tried to find their class when they found it they strolled in together.

“You must be Bethany and Leah,” Their dance teacher said with a smile

“Yep sorry we late,” Beth said

“Yeah we got lost,” Leah lied

“I know it’s fine GUYS THEY ARE HERE come and start the lesson,” the teacher said to some people who were not seen

“I am Jennifer by the way,” she said

Beth and Leah saw some curtains move and five figures came out…..

“Leah…Bethany what are you doing here?” Liam asked

“We should be asking you that,” Leah said

“Well we teach here this is our ‘job’,” Harry said

“This is our university,” Beth said

“This is awesome,” Louis exclaimed

“Yeah now I will see you girls every hour,” Niall said

“Yeah together forever,” Leah said sarcastically

“Ehm can we get started?” Jennifer asked

“Um yeah can’t wait,” Leah said with a fake smile as she glared at Harry

“Miss these newbies are wearing inappropriate clothes,” An unknown girl said with a smirk

“Um yeah,” Jennifer said

“Even though it’s cute it’s not allowed,” Jennifer said

“Well they can wear whatever they want,” Zayn said

“Yeah that looks cute on you Beth,” Liam said smiling

“Thanks,” Beth blushed

“Yeah you look hot Leah,” Harry said

“Thanks,” Leah said with a slight smile

“That’s unfair,” Little miss goody-two-shoes said

“Excuse you Summer but we make the rules here,” Louis said with his sass

“Thanks Lou,” Leah said smirking at Summer

“Yeah you are the best,” Beth said glaring at her

“And besides those outfits are awesome,” Zayn said with a playful wink

This is what they were wearing:

“Okay since that’s over we can get started since Leah and Bethany is new Harry and Liam will help them with the dance Zayn will organise a song for them to sing to see their vocals and Niall and Louis will get a play for them to act out to see their skill,” Jennifer ordered

“Yes,” Everyone said in unison as Jennifer switched on the Music

“So you a dancer eh,” Beth said raising her eyebrows

“Yep my job,” Liam said as he danced around her making her laugh

“So we meet again,” Harry said

“Urg yeah,” Leah said rolling her eyes

“Let’s get started,” Niall screamed

“Yeah,” Leah said smiling since she loved dancing

“So I don’t know what’s happening,” Beth said as everyone started dancing

“Don’t worry I will help you,” Liam said laughing as he put his hands on her arm to help her with the move

‘OMFG OMFG he is fucken touching me’ Beth thought to herself blushed slightly causing Liam to laugh

“Um I was thinking about what if I tramp you,” Beth lied to cover up her blush

“So what do I doo?” Leah asked

“I’ll show you everything,” Harry said smirking and walked to the back of her and put his arms around her waist causing her to freeze. Then she pushed him and wanted to hit him.

“Leah Harry what is happening?” Jennifer asked

“Miss he is touching me,” Leah said shocked

“Oh Leah you live with him and beside you have to do what they say they are the teachers okay,” Jennifer said

“Grrr fine but just know I am forced to,” Leah said staring at Harry

“Breathe Leah relax and dance,” Beth said as she and Liam twirled around the room doing the wrong moves even though Liam is the teacher

“Looks like someone is enjoying themselves,” Leah mumbled

“I can’t slow dance you know that but Liam here is helping me,” Beth said smiling at Liam

“You can too don’t worry I won’t let Harry steal you or something,” Liam said laughing

“Very funny,” Leah said through gritted teeth

“Just teach me the dance,” Leah told Harry

“Okay that’s what I was trying to do,” Harry said with a smile

Harry grabbed Leah’s hands and showed her the dance at first she was sulky and stiff but then she lightened up and got into the dance

“Actually I am having fun,” Leah said smiling at Harry

“I told you and you are still alive with me,” Harry said causing Leah to laugh

Liam and Beth, Leah and Harry were the only people laughing and doing the wrong moves. Whilst everyone was doing a rehearsed dance they were twirling all over the place

“You are doing the wrong moves,” Summer growled

“Shut up and worry about yourself,” Leah said laughing

“Yeah jealous much,” Beth laughed and she went around her with Liam

After doing the wrong dance Jennifer put the music off.

“Okay now it’s time to sing Zayn did you get the song,” Jennifer asked Zayn

“Yep I bet you they will make it,” Zayn said smiling at Beth and Leah

“So what song did you pick Zayn?” Jennifer asked Zayn

“You Belong with Me By Taylor Swift,” Zayn said smirking at Harry and Leah

“Are you girls ready?” Niall asked grinning at them

“Sure,” Leah said nervously

“You will do fine,” Harry said

“I know I will,” Beth said

(Leah: Bold; Beth: Italics; Both: Underlined)

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset

She's going off about something that you said

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like

And she'll never know your story like I do
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts

She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find

That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you

Been here all along, so why can't you see?

You, you belong with me, you belong with me
Walking the streets with you and your worn-out jeans

I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be

Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself Hey, isn't this easy?
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town

I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down

You say you're fine, I know you better than that

Hey, what ya doing with a girl like that?
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers

She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find

That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you

Been here all along, so why can't you see? You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door

All this time how could you not know?

Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me
Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night

I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry

And I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams

Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?

Been here all along, so why can't you see? You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door

All this time, how could you not know?

Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me
You belong with me Have you ever thought just maybe

You belong with me? You belong with me

“Well done girls come on give them a hand,” Jennifer said with a big grin

“Whoo hoo,” Everyone screamed and clapped

“I have good and bad news,” Jennifer announced “Bad news sorry Summer but you are out of the part and good news Leah and Beth got the main part,” Jennifer said proudly

“YESS,” Louis screamed and came and bear hugged us

“I told ya so they live with me uh uh that’s mah girls,” Zayn shouted as he hugged us and span us around.

“Well done girls,” Liam said hugging us

“Thanks Liam it’s coz’ of your motivation,” Beth blushed

“Congrats ladies,” Harry said as he hugged Beth and kissed Leah’s hand then hugged her causing her to blush

“That’s so sweet,” Niall said as he snapped a pictures of Harry kissing Leah’s hand.

“That’s not fair,” Summer screamed “I had the part and now this two newbies came and over took me I will not allow it,” Summer shouted

“Eh we make the decisions and I think Leah and Beths are awesome for the part congrats,” Niall shouted

“Urg I can’t believe this,” Summer gasped

“You better,” Beth replied and stared at her

“Hmm hmm,” Leah replied

“You did great,” A random guy came and whispered in Leah’s ear causing her to blush from his breathe on her skin…what it tickled…

“Hey what are you doing by her you will stay away from her or there will be trouble,” Harry said as he cracked his knuckles

“Calm down Harry,” Leah said as she stood in front of him and put her hand on his torso to stop him…and ooh those abs

“Now whose annoying Leah,” Beth said as she came to fight

“Beth don’t include yourself,” Liam said as he put his hand around her waist and held her back and she allowed him to hold her back

“Don’t even talk to her,” Harry threatened as Leah pushed him back

“Harry chill please,” Leah pleaded as a growl erupted from his chest

“These boys are dangerous,” Harry said as her pulled Leah into a hug

“Okay let’s go to our Dramatic Arts now,” Jennifer said

“Yeah let’s,” Leah and Beth said as they looked and each other and smiled

“Okay Niall and Louis what wonderful play have you chosen for these wonderful ladies to perform,” Jennifer asked with a wide smile

“We have chosen the Parody of Romeo and Juliet and in this one Juliet has a sister and both of them will have a romantic scene at the same time in different rooms,” Louis said smiling

“And we was thinking that Liam and Harry can be the Romeos,” Niall said smirking causing Leah and Beth to glare at them

“That’s a wonderful idea,” Jennifer said

“Okay go ahead we watching,” Jennifer said as Leah sighed

“Guess we have to,” Beth said with a slight smile

After some time of performing the dramatic parody

“I love you so much,” Liam told Beth as he ‘kissed her forehead’ and carried her Bridal style

“I love you more than anything,” Beth told Liam as she stroked his cheek

“Leah you are everything to me,” Harry said as he picked her up and laid her down on her floor ‘bed’

“I don’t know what I would have done if I wasn’t allowed to be with you,” Leah said as Harry slowly laid on top of her and kissed her cheek

Sadly when they in these positions the two witches decided to show up….

“Liam what are you doing?” Danielle shouted as she saw Liam carrying Beth

“Great timing Idiot,” Beth sighed as Liam gently placed her on her feet

“Harry babe why are you on top of your maid?” Taylor gasped

“It’s called acting,” Leah said as Harry got of her and offered his hand to Leah

“Liam Harry you got to tell your girlfriends not to interrupt the classes,” Jennifer said “I was starting to enjoy the passion in the acting,” she sighed

“Danielle you know you mustn’t come here when we are working,” Liam said

“So you can carry this maid of yours?” Danielle questioned

“It’s part of our jobs,” Liam sighed

“Yeah Harry so you can be with your terrible sounding maid, like in those videos…she sounds terrible on tape,” Taylor said as she tossed her hair

“I hate my voice on tape but you don’t have to rub it in,” Leah sighed

“Yeah you think you piercings can hide those terrible dimples on your back uh uh it’s looks terrible,” Danielle said with a smirk

“Get your girlfriends out of here they are ruining everything,” Zayn shouted and Leah and Beth just stayed quiet as Danielle and Taylor continued throwing nasty comments at them

“You think you look good in that uniform but I just think you look fat you thighs can’t even fit in that skirt,” Taylor spat

“Dumb ass thighs have nothing to do with a skirt unless it’s a tight fitting one,” Louis replied

“You only want to smile with those terrible crinkles that form by your eyes that make you look like an old women,” Danielle scoffed

The boys just stood and stared in shock coz they didn’t know how to deal with a cat fight.

“You look so bloody fat with that fat stomach of yours and those thick thighs urg,” Danielle snorted as Beth let a tear slip from her eye and she ran past Danielle.

“Yeah You are a maid your job is to clean not to stand around and flirt with Harry and stand like a hooker with that clothes,” Taylor spat as Leah let the tears fall

Everyone gasped when Taylor said this coz’ they remembered the day Harry told her that and Harry hung his head in shame and Leah also remembered and let the tears fall more freely

“OH NO YOU DIDN’T BITCH,” Beth screamed as she grabbed Danielle and Taylor’s hair and tugged causing them to scream.

“Ain’t nobody calling my friend a hooker,” Beth yelled as she jumped on Taylor

“Beth calm down!” Liam said as her pulled Beth off Taylor and held her to his chest so she won’t be able to move.

“Leah wait!” Harry shouted as he saw Leah run out the door

“Taylor what is your problem? I will deal with you later right now I got to find Leah,” Harry shouted as he ran out the door

“Danielle what the hell is your problem,” Liam said as Beth pushed Liam and Ran out the door to find Leah

“You boys need to sort yourselves out I’m out,” Jennifer said as she took her things and went to her car

“Danielle what is your problem, Liam please sort your stupid girlfriend out,” Louis said

“You mean ex-girlfriend,” Liam growled

“What do you mean ex liamy you love me too much,” Danielle pouted

“It’s over I can’t have a girlfriend who gets jealous if I do my job even though she is my maid she is way better than you,” Liam spat and walked away

“You stupid blonde and idiotic fool never come here again or we will tell the guard to kick you out come on boys,” Zayn said and walked

**********************************************************************************

“Leah where are you?” Harry screamed when he entered the house and ran up the stairs to see her crying on her bed

“Hey,” Leah said and faked smiled

“Wait a second ago you were crying and now you are smiling,” Harry said confused

“I do drama you know I was pretending,” Leah lied

“I thought you were really crying it looked so real,” Harry said

“You know how good I am,” Leah replied as she tried not to look hurt

“LEAH LEAH where are you?” Bethany shouted as she ran upstairs

“Beth are you okay?” Leah said as she ran and hugged Beth

“I think I am and you?” Beth whispered for only Leah to hear

“I have to try to be,” Leah whispered back.

“Are you girls okay?” Liam asked as he came and hugged both of them

“I am awesome,” Beth lied

“Me too,” Leah also lied

“But you girls looked so sad,” Liam said confused

“According to them they were pretending,” Harry said as he walked over and put his arms around Leah and Beth’s shoulders

“Why did you pretend?” Liam asked

“For the dramatic effect duh,” Beth replied

“And besides we had to finish our play it had the perfect finish of us running away,” Leah added

“You girls are weird,” Liam said

“Liam Harry your girlfriends are following us,” Niall huffed as he walked into the house

“Let’s go and sort them out,” Harry sighed

“You guys go me and Beth will stay here,” Leah said

“Leah come on,” Harry said as he gently took her hand

“No I wanna stay and talk to Beth,” Leah replied as she pulled her hand from Harry’s

“GO!” Beth chased them

“I feel so fake lying to him,” Beth sighed when they were gone

“We gotta do this coz’ we can’t show them our feelings now you know that,” Leah comforted Beth as they heard a lot of shouting from downstairs

“sigh* Okay then,” Beth sighed as the boys came back up

“What happened,” Leah said as she put on a fake smile.

“We um kinda of broke up with them,” Harry said as he scratched the back of his neck.

“Kinda?” Leah questioned

“Well not kinda we did,” Liam corrected

“Oh sorry,” Beth said although she was secretly pleased

“It’s okay she was becoming annoying,” Liam sighed

“So I was thinking…” Louis said from nowhere and everyone turned to see him by the doorway

“Oh hey Lou what is it,” Leah asked with a smile

“We should have a pool party tonight,” Louis answered grinning

“It’s the middle of the week,” Beth said as she looked at them weirdly

“We are your teachers we make the rules,” Niall said popping up from behind Louis

“So when is it starting?” Leah asked

“I already texted everyone so in about Half an hour,” Zayn said with his phone in his hand by the doorway.

“Uh what?” Beth said

“You heard us,” Louis said grinning

“Then what are you waiting for get out so we can change,” Leah commanded and shut the door after them.

“What do we wear?” Beth said “We never buy anything,” Beth added

“We have to make do with what we have,” Leah replied opening her closet

“Let’s do this,” Beth said with a determined voice

*******************************************************************************