Maids for One Direction

“Um my name is Leah and me and my friend saw your ad in the paper stating that you need maids so we wanted to know if the job was still available?” Leah asked
“Um Yes it’s more than available,” Simon said with relief in his voice
Bethany and Leah are really close friends who came to and colledge in Britain and end up being maids for the biggest boy band in the world!!!

4. Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“LEAH WHAT THE FREAKEN HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Bethany asked her

“This is the hotel I’m staying at,” Leah replied laughing at the shock on Bethany’s face

“Cool I’m also staying here guess that Starbucks date was for nothing we stay next to each other even if it’s only for a day,” Bethany said all dramatically.

“I see why you doing performing arts,” Leah said with a fake roll of the eyes

“Aw gosh it’s only singing and dancing,” Bethany said with a fake blush

“Hey me too we are having so many co-incidences I may be thinking you are stalking me,” Leah said in a Texan accent

“Grrr be afraid,” Bethany said in a rough voice.

“Yeah right,” Leah said laughing along with Bethany

“So Bethany…..,” Leah said before she was cut off by Bethany

“Call me Beths or Beth,” Bethany told Leah

“Okay so since we have time don’t you think we should look for apartments?” Leah asked

“Yeah Good idea madam lets just drop our bag in and I’ll come over,” Bethany said in a loyal voice

At One Direction’s house

“Ugh you boys act like five year old who doesn’t know how to take care of yourselves and clean this bloody house,” Simon screamed at the boys as attempted to pick up a sock and threw It back down.

“But Simon we are very busy these days,” Niall said with a mouthful of biscuits

“ Yeah we are out almost everyday,” Liam said

“Yeah we are busy,” Harry said

“I agree you guys are out everyday…..Partying,” Simon scolded and the Boys looked down at the ground in guilt.

“So that is why I am gonna put up an ad in the paper for a maid….or 4 but 2 will be fine,” Simon said in frustration

“ UM can we go now I need to comb my hair,” Zayn said looking in the mirror

“Yeah I need to check out my sassy ass,” Louis said

“Kay you’ll dismissed,” Simon said walking away as the boys ran in different directions

At Starbucks

“Ugh everything is so fucken expensive,” Bethany said as she stirred her Frappuccino in frustration

“I know right,” Leah said with a sigh

“I know we can get jobs to pay for the cheapest one at least,” Leah said as she saw an ad in the newspaper she was scanning.

“We can be maids,” Leah said

“Yeah that’s cool,” Bethany said

“I think I’ll give them a call,” Leah said a she took out her phone

“Yeah totally give them a call,” Beth said

After a few rings someone picked up

“Um whello,” someone said and it sounded like their mouths were full of food.

“I saw an ad in the paper and was wondering if you are Mr.Simon?”  Leah asked

“Oh no whait…FIMON FITS FOR YOU,” The person screamed

“fe’ll be fhere in a zfminute,” the person said into the phone and I was starting to regret phoning

“Um hello who’s speaking?” Simon asked

“Um Yes it’s more than available,” Simon said with relief in his voice

“So when do we start coz’ we in desperate for a job,” Leah said

“Tomorrow  morning the boys will be out so you will have time to clean here’s the address oh and you have to bring your own outfits,” Simon said

“Yeah anythings fine,” Leah said as she wrote the address down

“Kay bye see you tomorrow,” Simon said

“Bye and thanks,” Leah said

“no thank you really thank you,” he said as he cut the call

“We got jobs babey,” Leah said all dramatically

“Oh and we need to get maid outfits,” Leah added

“Leave the outfits to meh,” Beth said with evil smirk

Leah and Bethany went to many shops looking for the perfect maids outfit and Bethany ended up choosing these:

“These are really cute!” Leah said in happiness that they finally got jobs

“I know fashonista in the building babey,” Beth said all dramatically

“Yeah whatever,” Leah said jokingly

“Urg I am so tired lets get home and sleep after all tomorrow is the big day,” Bethany said

“Yeah I agree,” Leah said

“I gonna grab a snack, shower and hit the sack,” Bethany said with a yawn

“I double that,” Leah said

“Check you in the morning,” Leah said walking into her hotel with her maids outfit in her hand

“Night,’ Bethany said and walked into her room and went to grab a biscuit from the cupboard

Leah went into her room and grabbed a chocolate cupcake from the fridge.

They both had a hot shower got changed and jumped into their warm beds.