Maids for One Direction

“Um my name is Leah and me and my friend saw your ad in the paper stating that you need maids so we wanted to know if the job was still available?” Leah asked
“Um Yes it’s more than available,” Simon said with relief in his voice
Bethany and Leah are really close friends who came to and colledge in Britain and end up being maids for the biggest boy band in the world!!!

12. Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“Morning WAKE UP,” Liam screamed as he jumped on Beth’s bed

“SHUT UP,” Beth said and kicked him causing him to fall backwards

“Thank God the bed was there,” Liam said

“Why God was the bed there,” Beth joked causing Liam to tickle her

“Ssstto.....stopp,” Beth gasped as she lifted her hands and pushed Liam away causing her sleeves to slid down

“Beth...” Liam said as he grabbed Beth’s hand and pushed the sleeve back fully and Beth tried to pull her hand away from him

“ What happened?” Liam whispered

“Pssh I fell down,” Beth lied

“Don’t you dare fucking lie to me,” Liam said angrily

“Liam please don’t scream at me,” Beth whimpered

“You are bloody cutting yourself and you tell me not to yell,” Liam said now shaking with anger

“It wasn’t my fault,” Beth whispered

**********************************************************************************

“Leah babe wake up,” Harry whispered in Leah’s ear

“Get out,” Leah groaned as she covered her face with a pillow

“Oh come on I am bored man,” Harry said pulling the pillow from her and sat on her

“Opff you weigh a ton,” Leah gasped causing Harry to hit her with the pillow

“Hey...Oh no you didn’t,” Leah said as she grabbed a pillow and tried to hit it him with it

“Yes I did,” Harry said laughing as he grabbed the pillow causing Leah to struggle and pull it back

Harry gasped as he let go off the pillow and Leah followed his gaze to her hand. She dropped her pillow and pulled her sleeve down

“What is this?” Harry asked as he violently pulled her hand and pushed her sleeve up

“Ouch Nothing,” Leah said as she tried to pull her hand back

“Don’t say nothing,” Harry growled as he grabbed her by the shoulders “What are you doing to yourself?” Harry screamed as he tightened his hands on Leah’s shoulders

“You are hurting me,” Leah said struggling to get out of his grasp

“ANSWER ME,” Harry screamed at Leah

“You are bloody hurting me,” Leah screamed as a few tears flowed down her cheeks. When Harry saw that she was crying he let go of her shoulders and got off her

“Leah I am sorry,” Harry whispered

“Look what you bloody hell had done,” Leah said pulling her top down to show her shoulders

“I am sorry that shouldn’t have hurt you since you went all psycho and cut yourself,” Harry said getting angry again

“It’s my life,” Leah mumbled

“Your life?” Harry said shocked “You are bloody self-harming yourself and you have the audacity to say it’s your life,” Harry said shaking his head

“What I am sorry okay,” Leah shouted as she wiped her tears

“SORRY? Sorry? come on let’s go,” Harry said as he grabbed Leah’s hand and jerked her out of the bed

“Ouch you are feeling violent today,” Leah groaned as Harry dragged her out of the room

“Shut up don’t make me more angry,” Harry said

“Are you angry at me Hazza?” Leah asked

“Yes,” Harry said as he saw Liam walk towards him with Beth behind him

“Beth has been cutting herself,” Liam said as he threw Beth infront of him

“Really? Well this missy over here is also cutting,” Harry said as he threw her forward

“Stop with the violence we are human you know,” Leah said as she rubbed her arm

“Leah you have been cutting to?” Beth asked

“Yep,” Leah said

“Awesome together forever,” Beth said as she high-five Leah

“What is wrong with you girls?” Liam asked shaking his head in anger

“It’s called taking negative things and making it positive,” Beth replied and she and Leah stood back to back and faced Liam and Harry

“Yeah we have feelings too you know,” Leah said as her voice cracked

“Yeah just coz’ we pretend to pretend doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt us,” Beth added

“Wait you weren’t acting?” Harry questioned as he went to stroke Leah’s cheek

“Jeez Harry couldn’t you see that I really was hurting,” Leah said as she jerked away from him

“Then why did you lie?” Liam asked

“We didn’t wanna seem breakable and soft,” Beth said as Leah slid to the floor crying

“You didn’t have to pretend you know,” Harry whispered as he sat on the floor and pulled Leah onto his lap

“Yeah you could have told the truth,” Liam added in a whisper as he pulled Beth against his chest

“So we can show that two witches that they got to us,” Leah questioned as she folded her arms across her chest

“I am sorry Beth,” Liam said as he hugged Beth tightly

“It’s fine but that doesn’t mean you have to kill me,” Beth gasped causing everyone to laugh

“I’m sorry,” Liam said and loosened his grip

“I am sorry Leah,” Harry whispered into her hair

“Hmp I am still angry at you,” Leah said

“Why now,” Harry moaned

“Coz’ you hurt me see,” Leah said as she pulled down her sleeve to show her red shoulder

“I’m sorry is it fine now,” Harry asked as he kissed her shoulder

“No but I’ll take it,” Leah said as she kissed Harry’s cheek.

“Eww get a room,” Beth joked

“Why getting jealous,” Harry questioned as he kissed Leah’s neck causing her to giggle

“Why should we be,” Liam laughed and kissed Beth

After that Leah and Harry, Liam and Beth just sat there in each others arms

“Hey...Whoa what happened here...you know what I don’t wanna know....Guess what we going to the beach,” Niall yelled and ran back downstairs

“Well you boys should leave so me and Beth can get dressed,” Leah said as she got up from Harry

“Can’t we stay and watch,” Harry joked as he and Liam high-fived each other

“Learning from us I see,” Beth said raising her eyebrow

“Hahahaha no you can’t watch,” Leah said as she pulled Beth hand and shut the door on the boys

“Oh well let’s go and pack the car,” Liam said and walked downstairs

“Make fast drama queens,” Zayn screamed from downstairs

“Wait man...did you pack the food?” Leah screamed from upstairs

“Duh,” Niall shouted

“We gonna wait in the car you girls,” Louis shouted

“Kay,” Beth said

“You girls took a hundred years to just change,” Louis said shaking his head

“We are girls you know,” Beth said as she jumped into the vehicle

“Sorry boys but I am taking the front seat,” Beth said as sat down

“It’s cool,” Zayn said

“I am sitting in the middle,” Leah said and made everyone come out so she can go in the middle

“Let’s go now,” Niall said and they left for the beach

“Please put the radio on,” Leah moaned “I am listening to these four talking here,” Leah said as she blocked her ears causing Liam to laugh

“Kay I was waiting for the call,” Beth said as she put the radio loud

After a boring song they didnt know Leah and Beth’s favorite song came on.

“Hey boys it’s our song,” Zayn said as Up All Night came on

“Yeah to tell the truth I actually like this song,” Leah said as she sang along to it. After a while Beth joined her in singing it and then the boys joined

“OMF guess what song now on,” Beth said as she and Leah smirked at each other

“Oh what?” Louis asked

“You will hear,” Beth said as she blasted it and Leah stood up to sing.

“Wait is that...” Liam asked

“Yep,” Beth said

“Hell yeah,” Leah said as she looked at Harry and he didn’t look bothered, so Leah and Beth screamed and sang

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
Yeaaaah
We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh

I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

It seems like one of those nights
This place is too crowded too many cool kids
It seems like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping
Yeaaaah
We're happy free confused and lonely in the best way
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time uh uh

I don't know about you but im feeling 22

It feels like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene
It feels like one of those nights
We won't be sleeping
It feels like one of those nights
You look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you

“You girls can scream,” Niall said as he blocked his ears

“Now you blocking your ears when they are done singing,” Harry said laughing

“Leave Nialler,” Leah said she sat down and gave Niall a kiss on the cheek

“Look we can see the water,” Beth shouted and pointed out the window

“Yay we are here,” Leah said and ran onto the sand

“Atleast unpack the van first,” Liam said

“That’s what you are there for,”  Leah and Beth said laughing

“The sand is so white in London,” Beth said as she took some sand in her hand

“Um yeah didn’t you know that?” Zayn questioned

“No our sand is a peachy-brownish colour and not this soft,” Beth said

“Come on let’s go and find a nice shady spot,” Leah said as she grabbed the food

“Hey that’s my job,” Niall exclaimed

“Too bad,” Leah said laughing with Beth

“I have never seen them this happy,” Liam whispered to Harry

“Yeah it’s like they are different people,” Harry said laughing as Beth and Leah had a sand fight

“Come on what are you waiting for?” Leah questioned Liam and Harry

“We coming,” Harry said and they made their way to where the rest of them was

“I wanna swim now so I am gone,” Louis said and ran towards the water

“Yeah me and Beth will just chill here,” Leah said as she and Beth took out their outer clothes to reveal their bikinis

“Looks like we got admirers,” Leah whispered to Beth and Beth giggled when she saw the lifeguards looking at them

“You girls think you are models,” Liam said shaking his head

“You look great,” Harry whispered in Leah’s ear

“Thanks,” Leah blushed

This is what they were wearing:

Leah

Beth

“We will take that as a compliment,” Leah said with a curtsy

“We are coming back now,” Beth said as she saw the guards winking them

“Kay,” Zayn said “I am gonna go dip my legs now...Niall you coming?” Zayn asked Niall

“Okay I will come,” Niall sighed coz’ he knew that Zayn couldn’t swim

“Sup,” The guards greeted as they approached them

“Hey,” Beth greeted with a smile

“Hello,” Leah said with a smile

“How are you wonderful ladies doing today?” The guards asked as he scanned Leah and Beth

“Good and you,” Beth said with a wink

“Fine thanks,” Leah said with a smile

“We are great now that we saw you gorgeous ladies,” The guards said causing them to blush

“Why are they blushing?” Harry asked as he and Liam spied on Leah and Beth

“I don’t know,” Liam said

“OMG you guards look like guys from the movies,” Beth exclaimed

“Yeah do you guys body build or something?” Leah asked causing them to laugh

“Actually yes,” One of the guards replied to Leah with a wink

“Oh that’s awesome,” Beth said “Can I touch it you look so buff,” Beth stupidly asked

“Beth you don’t just ask people that,” Leah said embarrassed

“No babe it’s fine go ahead,” The guard who was into Beth said

“Yeah there’s nothing to be afraid of ashamed of,” The other guard said as he took a step towards Leah and took her hand and laid it on his chest

“Ohhh that’s buff,” Leah and Beth said with a giggle

“Oh that’s it he’s getting to close to Leah,” Harry growled and walked towards them

“Yeah why is Beth touching him?” Liam asked as he followed Harry

“Um excuse me,” Harry said as he pulled Leah behind him

“Liam Harry what are you guys doing?” Beth asked as Liam did the same to Beth

“Yeah we were making friends with these wonderful babes over here and you disturbed us,” The guards growled

“Well they are our girlfriends,” Liam said with anger

“Yeah Leah is MY girlfriend,” Harry growled

“Wait what since when?” Leah asked shocked

“Play along and everything will be fine or else?” Harry whispered into Leah’s ears

“Beth just play along and I will not get angry…er than I already am,” Liam whispered to Beth

Leah looked at Beth and Beth mouthed for her to play along

“Yeah I almost forgot I got a boyfriend,” Beth said as she patted Liam’s arm

“Aren’t you from that gay boy band?” The guard asked Liam and Harry

“No they are not from the wanted,” Beth said as she high-fived Leah

“Oh well prove she is your girlfriend,” The guard said

“Okay then easy,” Liam said as he pulled Beth and kissed her. At first Beth was shocked but then she put her arms around Liam’s neck

“See,” Beth gasped when she pulled away for breath

“Oh we see but what about miss sexy over there,” The other guard asked as he flickered his head over to Leah

“DON’T YOU DARE FUCKEN CALL HER THAT YOU HEAR ME,” Harry growled as he pushed the guard violently

“Harry she’s yours remember,” Liam acted

“Yeah then prove it,” The guard said

“Fine,” Harry said as he pushed the guard and looked over to vulnerable Leah ‘She looks so lost’ Harry thought to himself

“I’ll be more than glad to prove it,” Harry said as he roughly pulled Leah by the waist and kissed her roughly.

“Harry…you got stop being so rough,” Leah said as she gasped for air

“Okay then,” The guards said

“Stay away from them,” Liam said as he grabbed Beth’s hand and walked to their spot

“Yeah,” Harry said as he pulled Leah by the waist to the spot

“What happened over there?” Louis asked as he sat with Eleanor

“Hey Eleanor when did you come here?” Leah asked with a smile

“Just now little Lou here texted me to come,” Eleanor said as she pinched Louis cheek

“SO what happened?” Zayn asked

“Well those guards thought you were from the wanted,” Beth said

“Well Beth and Leah here were turning the guards on,” Harry said angrily

“We were not we were being friendly,” Leah huffed

“Well we saw the kisses,” Niall said

“Well Liam and Harry acted like they were our ‘boyfriends’ and wanted to prove it so they kissed us,” Leah said

“You owe me a chocolate,” Beth said

“Well you did kiss back,” Liam said with a smirk

“Pssh I didn’t I have to act you know,” Beth lied

“uh uh of course you did,”  Eleanor laughed

“Well I am gonna go and sun bathe,” Leah said and grabbed her towel and walked over to the chairs

“Yeah me too,” Beth said as she joined Leah

“Well I am gonna go and swim,” Harry said as he stripped his shirt out and revealed his sexy muscular body

“Check it out sexy sexy strip show,” Leah joke whispered to Beth causing her to laugh

“What you laughing at?” Liam asked

“Nothing,” Leah and Beth said in unison

“Oh I am going to surf Lou you joining?” Liam said as he took out his shirt

“Yep,” Louis said and got up

“Oh Leah we having a double strip show let’s go make it more fun for them by us stripping,” Beth joked causing Leah to choke on her drink

“Where did you get that drink from?” Zayn asked when he looked up to see what was happening to Leah

“I brought some with me…DUH,” Leah said

“Oooohhhh,” Zayn said as he jumped up and ran to get a drink

“Too bad this one’s mine,” Beth said as she grabbed the one Zayn was going for.

“Well there’s plenty more,” Zayn said as he stuck his tongue out at her

“I wanna swim now the boys are making me thirsty to play in the water,” Leah exclaimed as she looked at everyone in the water

“Let’s put on some sun lotion first,” Beth said as she grabbed the lotion

“Yep how are we gonna get it on our backs,” Leah asked

“We can help,” The guards said appearing from no where

“Oh thanks,” Leah and Beth said as they passed the lotion to them

“Welcome anything for you two,” The guards said as they took the lotion from Beth and Leah

“Yeah but I think I will be taking that,” Harry said with a fake smile as he grabbed the lotion from the guard who was by Leah

“Yeah it’s fine we are back now,” Liam said with a fake smile

“girls tell your boyfriends to leave,” The guards said

“Sorry can’t do so you see,” Beth said as Liam squirted lotion on her back

“oohh that’s ice,” Beth squealed

“Too bad they would have made nice fuck toys,” The guards said as they walked away

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” Liam said as he dropped the lotion

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU BLOODY SAY?” Harry said as he ran towards the guards and Liam and him started a fight with them

“Oh sexy hunks fighting,” Beth said

“BETH….Harry stop stop,” Leah screamed

“Leah why did you hear what he said to you?” Harry asked shaking with anger

“Yeah that’s why I am gonna fuck him up myself,” Leah screamed as she kneed the guard in his balls

“Yeah,” Beth said as she stopped Liam and punched the other guard

“Beth Beth you can stop now,” Liam said as he pulled Beth away and gave the guard a lights out punch

“Leah calm down and get away,” Harry said as he pulled Leah who was kicking and breaking the guards ribs and Harry knelt down and punched him unconscious

“Whew that was tiring,” Beth said as she sat on the chair

“Yeah,” Leah said and she fell onto the chair

“I can’t believe them can I just kill them now,” Harry said as he went to strangle the guards

“Ohh Harry,” Leah sang as she shook the suntan bottle “Whos’ gonna apply the lotion for me I can’t do it myself,” Leah said as she lied down on the chair

“Yeah Liam who,” Beth said as she lied down

“Me who else,” Liam laughed as he rubbed the lotion for Beth

“Your hands are so huge,” Beth exclaimed as Liam’s hand went all over her back

“You like it eh eh,” Liam joked

“Leah you are so evil,”  Harry growled and he walked and squirted lotion on Leah’s back

“What did I do?” Leah asked innocently

“Don’t act like you don’t know,” Harry exclaimed

“Ahh your hands are so warm and soft,” Leah mumbled and relaxed in her chair

“Yeah it wouldn’t have felt this nice if those jerks were touching you all over,” Harry said angrily

“Harry you just killed the moment,” Beth said with a sigh “I know I am enjoying myself,” Beth said with a giggle

“Okay I am done,” Harry said as he rubbed the last of the lotion off Leah’s back

“Thanks,” Leah and Beth said at the same time

“Need help with applying lotion uh uh,” Leah and Beth asked with winks

“Nope we done and we already wet,” Liam and Harry said and for the first time Leah and Beth noticed how the water dripped of their abs and oh did they look smexy.

“Oh,” Beth and Leah said in unison

“Are you coming in the water now?” harry asked

“Nope,” Beth and Leah answered