Maids for One Direction

“Um my name is Leah and me and my friend saw your ad in the paper stating that you need maids so we wanted to know if the job was still available?” Leah asked
“Um Yes it’s more than available,” Simon said with relief in his voice
Bethany and Leah are really close friends who came to and colledge in Britain and end up being maids for the biggest boy band in the world!!!

3. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

At the Airport

Leah sighed as she walked to the plane she was going to miss home a lot. She walked into the plane and went to her place where another girl was sitting and she was really pretty.

“Hey,” Leah said a sat down.

“Hey,” She replied with a smile.

“My name is Leah and you,” Leah said as she tried to make conversation to not feel sad of leaving home.

“I’m Bethany,” Bethany said as she shook Leah’s hand.

“Cool you going to London too,” Leah asked starting to like Bethany’s friendliness.

“Yep I got a bursary to go to a university there,” Bethany said with a sad look in her eyes.

“Really me too….I also miss home,” Leah said trying to comfort her.

“How did you know I was missing home?” Bethany asked shocked.

“I can relate and see it in your eyes,” Leah replied with a smile.

“I have a feeling we gonna be good friends,” Bethany said lighting the mood.

“We are about to take off please buckle your seat belts,” The Air assistants said

Leah and Bethany groaned at the same time and looked at each other and started to laugh.

“You also hate taking off,” Bethany asked

“Yep I feel awful and then better,” Leah said still laughing

“I think together we can get through this,” Bethany said as the plane started to move

“Hopefully,” Leah said and Bethany grabbed her hand.

“So what university is it? Bethany asked

“Um I got a bursary at CSVPA oops I mean the Cambridge School of Visual Performing Arts,” Leah said

“You kidding I am also going there,” Bethany said all excited

“Awesome we will see each other all the time,” Leah said catching on Bethany’s excitement.

“Yeah and we can totally get an apartment together and pay together,” Bethany said happily

“Yeah it will be much easier that way,” Leah replied

“Yep,” Bethany said with a yawn.

“Been a long day for you too uh,” Leah asked Bethany

“Yeah,” Bethany said

“Kay I’ll see you when I get up,” Leah said as she made herself comfortable

“Coolio,” Bethany said and also made herself comfortable.

Few hours later

“Well look who finally woke up,” Leah told Bethany

“How long have you been awake for?” Bethany asked Leah

“Not long maybe an hour or so,” Leah replied

“Oh I’m hungry,” Bethany groaned

“Yeah me too don’t worry I called an assistant,” Leah said with a laugh

“What would you like to buy,” The assistant asked

“Um I’d like a sandwich, a coke and a chocolate,” Leah said

“Same here,” Bethany said

“Would you like ice with your coke?” the assistant asked

“Yess please,” Leah and Bethany said at the same time and started laughing

“There you go,” the assistant said as she gave them their food

“Thanks a bunch,” Leah said as they paid for their food.

“So where about did you stay exactly,” Bethany asked as she unwrapped her sandwich

“Um I stayed at 147 Westham Drive, Unit 12, Phoenix,Durban, ” Leah replied with a mouthful of her sandwich

“Really how come I never knew you I stayed at 51 Silkgreen Circle, Greenbury, Unit 2, Phoenix, Durban, ” Bethany replied in shock

“Really that’s so cool and weird at the same time,” Leah said

“These sandwiches are actually really tasty,” Bethany said with a mouthful of coke

“Lol yeah they are,” Leah said laughing at Bethany’s expression

“So who did you stay with back in Phoenix?” Bethany asked Leah

“Um my mom, dad, younger brother and older sister and you?,” Leah asked

“Same as you my younger brother, older sister, mom and dad,” Bethany said

“I hope the apartment we get won’t be really expensive coz’ I’m not the richest person,” Bethany said

“Yeah me too I know how you feel,” Leah replied

“We’ll look for something cheap and close,” Leah said

“Sounds like a deal,” Bethany said in this serious voice that made Leah laugh

“Are the chocolates any good,” Leah asked since Bethany was already devouring hers.

“Um yeah they gwreat,” Bethany said with a mouthful of chocolate.

“Think I’ll try them then,” Leah said laughing at Bethany

“Do you like One Direction?” Bethany asked out of the blue.

“Um yeah a bit I guess,” Leah said with a weirded look on her face

“ Really I totally adore them like Liams ma favourite datz ma hubby totally so whos your favourite?” Bethany asked Leah

“Um I like all of them equally and that’s not a lot trust me but I like Niall A bit coz’ he loves food like me,” Leah said motioning at the food.

Another few hours later

“Finally that plane stopped I was starting to think we lost or something,” Leah said with a roll of the eyes.

“I know how you feel,” Bethany said

“Kay I got to go to my hotel I’ll see you at the university on Monday or are we planning to meet before to discuss the apartment issue?” Leah asked

“Yeah can we meet at Starbuck tomorrow at 2 pm?” Bethany asked

“Cool see you tomorrow,” Leah said with the wave of her hand

Leah called a taxi and went to her hotel.

“Um Hi I have a booking my name I Leah Nina Rosely,” Leah told the assistant

“Leah….oh here you are your room number is 227 Ma’am,” the assistant told Leah handing the keys.

“Thanks very much,” Leah said with a smile

Leah walked to the elevators and waited for it to open, it was full with people. She reached her floor and walked to her room with all her big bags. As she was opening the door you will never guess who she saw…