Saved Me *ONE DIRECTION FANFIC*

The Way I Met One Direction!! Me and my Best Friends went to London, UK to spend a week at the beach, having fun all over the place, and mostly Meeting One Direction... The beach was fun since I loved swimming... Until I ALMOST drowned........

6. Truth Or Dare

*All in living room*

Febe sitting by Harry and Merna sitting by Niall. " So what do we do?" Melanie asked.

"Truth Or Dare!!!" Zayn yelled. Everyone cheered in agreement.

"Ok me first!" Harry yelled. Everyone nodded.

"Ok Merna, Truth or Dare" Harry asked

"Ummm... truth" Merna said

"C'mon Boring Ugh Boo you" Everyone said

"Ok Ok Dare!!"

"Ok I dare you to..." suddenly he light up, "Kiss Niall" he finished.

"ooooooooooooo" everyone said.

"ummmmm......... Ok but in private"

"Go outside the room" Niall and Merna left the room for like 2 minutes.

Merna's P.O.V.

Me and Niall went out the room  for like 2 minutes and kissed it was magical. Then Niall asked me to be his girlfriend OF COURSE I SAID YES!!! And we walked back into the room. Everyone was looking at us and smirking. We sat were we already sat like nothing happened. "Ok moving on" I said.

"Ok Niall you go" Liam said

"Ok Harry" he said with a smirk. "Truth Or Dare"

"Dare!!!" Harry said

"Kiss Febronia!!!"

Febe looked shocked but happy. Harry walked towards her and kissed her for a long time. Everyone was starring at them then they pulled away with a smile on there face. Harry whispered something in her ear and she said "yes" aloud. I knew what he asked her. "Ok Febe you go" I said.

Febe P.O.V.

"Ok Febe you go" Merna said

"Ok Zayn truth or dare?" I said

"ummm.... dare" He said

"Ok ummmm.... I dare you to have a high heel race with Me"

"No I would never do that" Zayn said

"Dare" I reminded him

"Fine give me high heels" he said reaching out his hands with a mad face

"Wait" I ran upstairs and grabbed my heels and handed it to him

"GO!!!" Louis yelled.

Me and Zayn raced and he almost fell down so he took off the heels ran and won. "CHEATER!!!" I kept yelling at him. He won OBVIOUSLY and I was tired and my feet were killing me.

"ME NEXT!!!" Germeen yelled

"Ok GO" everyone said

"Ok....Louiiiissss Truth Or Dare"

"Ok ummmm.... truth"

"Ugh ok-"

"I'm am NOT going through that"

"Im notttttt"*puppy dog face*

"Fine Dare btw Thats a cute puppy dog face"

"thanks and ummm-

"ooooooooooooooo" everyone cooed

"i dare you to... change cloths with Emily!"

"WHAT NO" emily yelled. I gave her the death glare and she said "fineeeee Lou give me your cloths"

"Ok come" They both went into the bathroom and changed and came out looking weird but emily was kinda cute. Everyone started cracking up *skip the rest*