I've Waited

Harry and his bestfriend Nicole were separated when they were just teenagers but now the finally see each other at the park and catch up with each others life's. Did harry have feelings for Nicole before they were separated, does Nicole have feelings for another boy instead of harry. Like my story and comment for more ideas. P.S. I only do onedirection stories

8. Real date

*Harry's Pov.*

I have regret everything that I did to Nicole but I mean now we are both happy. I woke up, while Nicole was still sleeping cuddled up next to me. I quietly got up and replaced my body with a pillow, so Nicole wouldn't get up. I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast in bed for Nicole. She was probably very sore and tired from what happened last night to her. Why didn't I just tell Nicole how I felt in the first place??? Oh well, it is done and over with now. I made her toast, eggs, hot tea, bacon and pancakes. I knew she wouldn't be able to eat all of that by herself so I brought an extra fork. I walked in there and she was still asleep, so I walked over to her and kissed her lips. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"Goodmorning Nicole" I said

"Goodmorning Harry"

" I made you breakfast Nicole I hope you like it!!!!"

"Thank you Harry I love you so much!!"

" I love you too Nicole"

We finished breakfast and got dressed. Then we headed out the door.

*Nicole's Pov.*

Me and Harry are going to the mall!!! He said he wanted me to get a formal dress. We walked in the mall and harry told me to go shopping. I went off to macy's and saw an amazing dress. it was a black dress with a heart cut out. I went and looked at the shoes and saw a perfect pair. Black heels with a little shine to it. I decided to go to the coach store, and get a new purse. They had a black clutch with a strap attached. I finished shopping and went to the food court.

*Harry's Pov.*

I went to go get a suit and then I called the restaurant me and Nicole are supposed to go to later. I told them to get a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear that says I LUV U HONEY!!!!! I went to the food court trying to find Nicole. I saw her and we sat down together.

"Harry why did I need all of this for" Nicole said

"Nicole I wanted to know if you wanted to go on an official date with me tonight"

" Yeah that sounds great, Umm harry can I ask you something" Nicole said

" What is it Nicole you can ask me anything"

" Can I move in with you since we are official, and I am scared to live by myself" Nicole said

" Of course Nicole , I love you and I would never say no to you"

We headed out and went to her place to pack up her clothes. We walked in and her place was a disaster.

"Harry he's been in here" Nicole said

" How did you give him your address"

" No, wait I left my License there" Nicole said"

I grabbed Nicole's phone and threw it to the ground!!!! " He might try to track you every move" We packed all of her clothes really quick and drove home.

We got ready for our date and headed to the restaurant.

Restaurant* Harry's Pov.*

"Hello!!!!!! Reservation for 2, styles please!!"

"Oh yes right over here" The waiter said

We ate dinner and the waiter brought us the check!!!!

"Nicole I have a surprise for you" I brought her the flowers and the teddy bear. She gasped. She got up from the table and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you Harry for everything" Nicole said

" Nicole we are together and this is what people do for each other. I love you Nicole!!!!!"

We paid and we left the restaurant.