I Was Just A Fan (A 5SOS Fanfic)

Hai my names Elissia (its pronounced el-e-see-a) Im 16 and my best friends are also both 16 their names are Amber and Taylor and we are all inlove with famous peope

2. GusBus

Luke p.o.v

Does she not see that she belongs with me i mean like Ashton cant treat her like I can he isnt mature enough to have a girlfriend like her

"Why dont we go hang out in the GusBus"Ashton said

"okay sounds fun ive always want to atleast be in here before"Elissia

"Luke why dont you ask the boys what time the meet up is over please and thank you"ashton said smiling so sweet looking

Why cant he go ask i know he is just wanting me off the bus

"Sure but can we talk in the back room for a second"i ask ashton hoping he would say yes

"uhm sure i guess"ashton answered knowing but hiding what luke was going to do"

"OKAY YOU NEED TO STOP ASHTON YOU CANT HAVE HER HAVE YOU SEEN HER PHONE SCREENS ITS ME SHE LOVES ME OKAY SHE IS JUST IN SHOCK OF US SO SHE DOESNT REALLY CARE RIGHT NOW WHO IS TALKING TO HER OR HUGGING HER"I yelled at Ashton not knowing if anyone heard him

"NO LUKE YOU CANT JUDGE HER LOVE HER FOR ME BY WALL SCREENS IT A PICTURE JUST STOP SHE LIKES ME I LIKE HER SHE SEEN ME I SEEN HER FIRST I KNOW WE HAVE A CONNECTION LUKE"ashton said to luke knowing he is acting dumb over this

"I KNOW WE BELONG TOGETHER YOU KNOW YOU ALWAYS GET THE GIRLS CAN I HAVE THIS ONE"i said just wanting one girl

"NO YOU CANT JUST HAVE A GIRL THAT COMES ALONG YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE RIGHT GIRL COMES ALONG OKAY"i said stating obvious facts

"WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER ASHTON"i said getting tired as i stormed out of the bus seeing elissia but not taking the time to talk to her

Taylors p.o.v

We all could hear their fight exept Elissia she was outside the bus not hearing anything taking a phone call

"well that was interesting i knew they would fight but i didnt know they would fight this soon maybe a few days but not like 30 minutes of knowing her"i said to the guys and Amber before Ashton came out

"Hey where is Elissia"Ashton asked looked for her

"Hey sorry it was my mom she thinks we are at the hotel so shhh"elissia said

"Oh okay well did you see Luke leave"ashton said

"Yeah i did he like ran out of the bus but he looked upset"elissia said

"Yeah i dont really know what happened"ashton said lying to her

"well should i go find him"mike said

"no he is probably just upset about not have anyone with him"ashton said

"okay well how much longer"elissia begged to know

"i just got a text from luke it said a hour and a half"calum said

"thats a long time would you like to go out and eat or something"ashton asked elissia

"uhm sure but what about the others"elissia asked thinking of us

"well i dont know"ashton said but looking at Michael for him to say they will go somewhere else

"uhm we will all go out together you guys can just be together if you want"mike said

"okay thanks"ashton said

elissias p.o.v

OMGEEEEE IM BASICALLY GOING OUT ON MY FIRST DATE WITH ASHTON AHHHHHHHH

Ashtons p.o.v

well i guess i consider this our first date but im also thinking the others didnt hear me and luke cause they havent mentioned it

"okay so where do you want to go i dont care where"i said offering anything

"uhm i dont know whats around suprise me"elissia said

"well okay"i said with a nice place in mind

-15 minutes later-

"we are here close your eyes"i said excitedly

"but how well i know where to go"i said knowing i would hit something

"i got you"i reasured her

"ashton i know ill hit something"elissia said arguing back

"fine get on my back"i said to give her a piggyback ride

"uhm ok haha"elissia said excited inside but calm outside

"ok we are here jump down"i said as he stopped walking

"ok can i take my scarf off so i can see"elissia asked

"yeah go ahead"i said

"Ashton this is such a nice place why did you bring me here for a date...i mean lunch sorry haha"elissia said in shock

"its a date if you want it to be a date and you said i could surprise you"i said relaxing her

"I meant like a small place im not dressed for this place"elissia said looking at her clothes

"first off you look beautiful youre fine and im not either we will just make a apperience"i said joking to her

"haha okay what kind of food is here"elissia asked

"a little of everything i guess just a second mike texted"i said as we sat at a table waiting

"okay then"i said looking at the menu

"well him amber calum and taylor are at taco bell"

"you know that i would fine with that too"elissia said

"well i wouldnt have been so we are here"i said

lukes p.o.v

ive cooled off and im back at GusBus and elissia and ashton werent there but the others were and it took me 30 minutes until they finally told me and they are out on a date and i will find them

Elissias p.o.v

out of the corners of my eye i seen luke came through the door and i had a guess that he liked me to but im not sure and he looked very mad at ashton i mean how could anyone be mad at him until he came over a flip the table on us not meaning to but in such anger he began to yell at Ashtom