Finally Found A Home

This movella is about a girl that has been in different orphanages for 6 years. She's bullied by everyone around her because of how unloved she is. But will it come to a stop when she gets a permanent home? You'll have to find out for yourself.

6. They Know

I woke up in a bright white room surrounded by my "dads". Liam looked angry and worried. Louis looked guilty and had a major black eye.

"What happened?" I asked

"You fainted when Louis started making jokes" Liam said angrily threw gritted teeth.

"Listen I didn't think she would take the jokes seriously" Louis said "I would never try to hurt her"

"But you did!" Liam screamed raising his fist and punching Louis in the jaw before jumping on him and continuing. I watched in horror with my jaw to the floor. Zayn and Harry pulled them off of each other. Niall comforted me.

"I meant to Louis' face but now I know" I said "Can I go home yet?"

"Ya the nurse said once you wake up we can leave, so lets go" Zayn said

When I got home it was already 9pm so I went up to my room to go to bed. Not long after Liam came in.

"So Louis told me about you and Dustin." He said

"Yep, and I'm guessing that was when he was telling you what happened before you gave him a black eye" I replied

"Ya but why didn't you just tell me about you and Dustin?"

"Because you would've gotten mad at me for having him sleep over." I replied

"Ya but not that mad. Sorry." Then he left. About 5 minutes had passed before Louis came in.

"Hey" he said

"Hey" I replied

"Ummmm... why did you faint when I said he would kill you?"

"Uh, its kind of a long story"

"I have time" louis said

"Well I guess" the I explained

I'm so excited I thought to myself as I got ready for today. Its my birthday and I'm turning 8 today. I finished getting ready and went downstairs for breakfast. Thats weird normally, theres delicious chocolate chip pancakes ready. I wonder where my Mum and Dad are same with my brother Tony. I searched the house and when I went into the living room i saw my Dad hanging with a rope around his neck dead, and my mom crying reading a note, she pulled out a gun and was about to shoot herself when she saw me, but she looked at me angrily as if it was my fault that Dad was dead, and shot me. I fell to the ground seeing the blood come from my shoulder. I could've pretended I was dead but I ran and hid. She eventually gave up on looking for me, I was in the drier careful not to turn it on. I could see my Mum but she couldn't see me, she put the gun to her head and you know what happened next. I crawled out of the drier with the little energy I had left and took the phone we had in the basement and dialed, 9-1-1 and I heard the operator and whispered HELP before I blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital, my arm in a cast. A nurse came in and told me that none of my relatives were willing to take me in so I had to go to an orphanage. My brother had been sent to a better orphanage for boys only.... I haven't seen him in ages now

"I'm so sorry Chrissy. I would never had said that." he raided hugging me

"Its okay you didn't know. Im just sick of having a pity party everywhere I go."

"I won't tell the other boys if you want." he said as i nodded "Goodnight"

Then I was left alone to go to sleep.