Little Things

Peyton is a 19 year old girl who lives alone, when she meets a curly haired boy will he change her life forever or will she just move on? Read to find out!

This is my first story and I really hope you like it!!!

14. Little Confusion

"Sterling can I talk to you?" I asked

"Uhhh sure." she answered confused

We went away from Harry and Louis into my bedroom.

"Ok, are you and Louis uh dating?" I asked her.

"Yeah why?" she asked

"well don't you remember he was dating Eleanor?" I said

"Yes" she said

"Well did they ever brake up?" I asked

" I don't think so...." she answered

"Well! What if they are still dating?" I asked

" Oh my god" Sterling said while walking out of the bedroom

She ran out of my front door and left.

I ran after her and I saw Harry and Louis looking over and confused.

"What happened!?!" Louis asked me

" Uhh nothing...I will be right back." I said nervously.

I ran out of my house and got in my car and drove to Sterlings house.

As I was getting in the car I heard Harry yell my name.

"PEYTON!" Harry yelled

"yes..." I said while looking at the ground.

"where are you going!" he asked worried

"well sterling and I were talking... About Louis and uh Eleanor.."I said

"And?.."he said

" did they ever brake up?" I asked him

" Oh my god...I don't think so." He said

" Yeah uh could you go talk to Louis? He will tell you everything I mean you guys ARE best friends." I asked him

" yeah," he said

" well I'm going to go talk to Sterling.... Do you think she should come back?" I said

" well I will talk to Lou and see what's going on and I will text you." he said

"ok.. Well bye" I said

"he came up to me and kissed me on the cheek then hug

"your a good friend." I said while hugging me

" your a great boyfriend." I told him.

Then he kissed me.

He went back inside my house to talk to Louis and I drove to Sterlings house.

When I got to her house I ran inside and found her laying in her bed, wrapped up in her blanket crying.

" why did Louis do this to me!" she said crying.

" Sterling he might have broken up with Eleanor! Do you know why! Because he loves you!!

If he didn't love you then he would be cheating on you! But he isn't!" I said

I hugged her and cheered her up

" do you want to go talk to Louis?" I asked her

" yeah..." she said while getting up

Then we drove back to my house and saw Harry talking to Louis.

" Sterling can I talk to you?" Louis asked her.

" uh yeah." she answered Louis

They went outside and talked.

I went over and sat on the couch and sat next to Harry.

" like I said Peyton, your a great friend." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks Harry." I said

Then he kissed me

"GET A ROOM!!!"

I heard someone yell.

Harry and I turned around to see Niall standing there with some Nandos.

" NIALL!" Harry helled

I just sat there laughing.

"Who let you in!"Harry asked

" UHH who is standing outdie kissing a girl?!?!

" Harry and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

" Niall that's Sterling.. I guess that's Lou's girlfriend." Harry said

"well who is this!?" Niall said while looking at me.

" this is Peyton, my girlfriend." he said.

"SOMEONE NEEDS A HORAN HUG!" Niall yelled while running towards me.

"yay!" I said laughing