My Encounter With The Winchester Boys

My names Marley I'm a hunter, i fight and kill demons and thins that shouldnt be walking this earth. There are more like me, maybe not exactly like me but there are more hunters. The only difference between me and them is i have a dirty little secret. Soon enough someone will find out this secret, the one person i was supposed to not tell. The winchester's.

7. Chapter 7

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

I packed up my stuff and headed out to my car, ready to get out of here. Sam probably hates me! i thought that and a tear rolled down my cheek and landed on the top of my car, i searched through my jacket for my keys.

"Marley?" i turned around it was Dean, he ran up to me. "Marley, what's wrong? You're crying."

"I have to go." i said

"What's this all about?" he asked

"Sam... he hates me now." i said

"What are you talking about?" he asked

"He came over this morning found your jacket in my bed he found out and he got all mad at me." i said. "i have to go"

"Marley, calm down, everything is okay." he said as be pulled me into a hug i wrapped my arms around his stomach and buried my head in his chest and let out tears.  "shhhhh... everything's fine." he stroked my hair, i looked up at him and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Dean" i said

"Yeah?" he asked

"I was drunk last night" i said and he pulled away from me.

"Wait what?" he asked

" i had a few beers when i got to my room, I was drunk when it happened." i said

"So you don't remember?" he asked

"No i do, but if i wasn't drunk then.." i said

"That wouldn't have happened." he said

"Yeah"

"Come inside." he said and we walked inside. We got inside and Sam was sitting on his bed flipping through TV shows.

"Sam?" i asked, he didn't look at me "Can i talk to you?"

"If you really have to" he said getting up and following me out the door.

"I was drunk Sam, if i wasn't what happened between Dean and I wouldn't have happened." i said

"Marley" he said

"What?" i asked

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, i'm not mad." he said

"Your not?" i asked

"No. And I think Dean really likes you." he said.

"Really?" i asked

"Yes, be with him Marley, please." he said i looked into his eyes they were soft and sad. i went on my tip toes and kissed him, i went back on my feet and he leaned down and kissed me i wrapped my arms around his neck and took this kiss in.

"I can't " i said

"Why?' he asked

"because i barley know either of you, i can't have things be this." i said and we went inside.