My Encounter With The Winchester Boys

My names Marley I'm a hunter, i fight and kill demons and thins that shouldnt be walking this earth. There are more like me, maybe not exactly like me but there are more hunters. The only difference between me and them is i have a dirty little secret. Soon enough someone will find out this secret, the one person i was supposed to not tell. The winchester's.

3. Chapter 3

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

We walked into the Roadhouse and sat down in the back, Dean went up to the bar to get beers, he came back and sat by me.

"Thanks" i said taking a drink. "So when did you two get into hunting?"

"22 years ago a demon killed my mother, since then i have been going around everywhere trying to find this demon, so i can kill it." Dean said.

"The Yellow Eyed Man?" i asked

"Yeah, how did you... how did you know that?" he asked

"I've just heard a lot of people talking about it." i said

"Okay, so what about you when did you become a hunter?" he asked

"A long time ago." I said

"It cant be that long, you loo about 22?" he asked

"24." i said

"I was close." he said

"Yeah." I said.

"So Sam, why are you a hunter? you look like a school boy." i said and Dean Laughed choking on his beer.

"Well I was. but about 6 months ago Dean showed up and was going on about our dad missing, so i went with him." Sam said, he had despair in his eyes.

"Sam, are you okay?' i asked

"Yeah." he said

"He lost his girlfriend Jessica, to the Yellow Eyed Man." Dean said, i reached my hand across the table and grabbed Sams, he looked up at me.

"I lost everything to that son of a bitch, things will get better i promise." i said and i pulled my hand back.

"So Marley- " Dean started and i cut him off.

"No" i said

"Wait what? How did you know what i was going to say i didn't fi-" i cut him off again.

"No i don't have a boyfriend." i too a drink. Dean grinned. "Don't give me that grin"

"I didn't do anything " Dean said

"You made that grin most guys your type do." i said

"and what grin was that?" he asked

"The grin where you think you can just have sex with me then bye bye last time you see me." i said and Sam laughed.

"She's smart." Sam said

"I just know his type." i said. Dean didn't say anything.

"So Marley, where are you staying?" Sam asked

"The nearest Motel." i said

"We are to, would you like to go with us?" Sam asked. "Different rooms of course."

"Yeah lets go" i said and we walked out of the Roadhouse.