Perrie's little Teenager

This is a sequel to 'Perrie's Little Sister' Please read Perrie's Little Sister first so you're not confused! So what happens when Ariana's perfect world turns upside down? This is a story of just her life

20. Seeing Nan again

Perrie's POV

Okay today Luke and Zayn and the kids get to meet Ariana and I's Nan... Yeah she's like 80. Since she lives near our hotel we called her up and she told us to stop by! She moved to the U.S when my mom started taking drugs... So yeah... I put on a white sweater with jeans and heel boots. I made my hair extra curly and put on a beanie. Ariana put on her grey hot air balloon sweater on with black pants and boots. She also put a beanie on... COPY CAT!! I put Lucy and Marcy in a little sweater with pants and snow boots. Ava wore a little dress with a cardigan and boots. Ariana put the twins in little bunny and sheep snowsuits. One think you should know about my Grandmother is that you have to dress to impress with her... We all hopped into the car and drove off.

"GRANDMA!!!!" Ariana yelled and hugged her

"Oh Hi Ariana!" My Nan smiled

"And who might this be?" My Nan asked

"This is Luke Hemmings my husband!" Ariana smiled

"Hi Luke you can call me Nan!" My Nan said

"Nan this is Zayn my husband" I smiled

"OH ZAYN YOU'RE THE HOT ONE FROM 1D!!!!" My nan

"awh thank you!" Zayn blushed

"Nan are you stealing Perrie's man?" Ariana  asked

"Yes!" Nan said dragging Zayn inside. Ariana brought the twins inside with the help of Ava.

"Nan this is Ava,Leo and Clover" Ariana smiled

"Three kids?" Nan asked

"Well Leo was planned but Clover wasn't" Luke shrugged

"hi Nan!" Ava smiled

"Hi Ava would you like some candy?" Nan asked

"NO!!!!" We all yelled

"Nan this is Marcy and Lucy" I said

"HIIII!!!" Marcy yelled

"HI" Nan smiled

You guys can sit" Nan said. We all sat down.

"One of your aunts had a baby then died after.." Nan sighed

"WHAT?!?!?!" Ariana yelled

"Yeah.."

"I loved my Aunts!" Ariana sobbed

"It's okay Ariel" Zayn cooed. Ariana held onto Zayn while Luke and I were awkward.

"So why is Ariel snuggling with Zayn and not Luke?" Nan asked

"Well when Dad died and Mom took drugs we moved in with Zayn and he was like a Daddy figure and still is... So I'm okay with her hugging him and kissing him and stuff like that.. She needs a Daddy figure" I said looking at her

"Plus every time she sees Zayn her face lights up and she's always happy around him" I smiled

"Ohhh!'' Nan said

"So Nan what's been going on lately with you?" Ariana asked

"umm Oh you know..." She said

"Nan tell us!" I snapped

"I have level three cancer.."

Ariana's POV

"I have level three cancer.."

"WHAT!!?!?!" I cried "NOOO NAN ARE YOU IN CHEMO?!?! ARE YOU GOING TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN YOU NEED TO!?!?!" I screamed

"Ariana there's nothing I can do about it..." Nan said

"PLEASE NAN DON'T LEAVE!!!!!" I cried and hugged her

"Ariel I have to leave at some point... I'm signing a DNR tomorrow.." Nan said

"NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed

"Yes Ariel!" Nan said sternly

"But why Nan?" Perrie asked

"I'm tired of fighting.." Nan sighed

"Will you end up in the hospital and if so life support?" Luke asked

"Nope.."

"NAN I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!" I cried

"HUSH ARIANA!" She snapped. I ran over to Luke and cried.

"Can we take care of you while your dying?" Perrie asked

"Only you and Ariana" Nan said

"They said it was almost cured then I got to level four.." Nan sighed

"You said you at three?" Perrie said confused

"Oops silly old brain" Nan laughed

"Nan I'll be there tomorrow and until the day you die!"  Ariana promised

"The funeral is planned.. You guys will be singing and speeches!" Nan said

"Mommy why were you screaming?" Ava asked running in

"No reason baby go play again" I smiled it off.

"Well ladies and Gents I'm getting tired So goodnight and see you and Perrie tomorrow!" Nan said while hugging me

"Love you!" I smiled. We hopped in the car and I just cried... I'm loosing my Nan...