A Famous Secret (Austin Mahone & Becky G

*So I wrote this story way before they did the song Magik on wattpad*
Keeping a secret from your best friends is hard...Let's see how Becky is able to do it.

4. Chapter Four

*Next Morning*

So today I am going to Austin/Michelle's house. But now I have to get ready. I quickly get out of my comfy bed and walk to my closet. I choosed my denemin playsuit and a red bandeau, yeah it showed some of my side but not to much I also got my black and red jordans (high tops) i put on some light make up and grabbed my purse, it was just a normal black purse. I stuffed my money, my macbook pro and my beats. I was ready to go.

''Rebcca hurry up it's 10:30 i told michelle we were going to be there at 10:10'' said my dad from down stairs. I took one last look on the mirror before i headed out the door.

''Going dad'' i said as i walked down the stairs.

''Good'' He said, as he opend the main door, ''Come on'' we walked next door to michelle house.

'Knock Knock'

''Oh hello dear, i was thinking you probably locked your self in your room or something'' said michelle as she greeted me with a hug. Awh, that was such a good idea, why dide't i think about it. beofre.

''Nah'' I said as i hugged her back.

''Well come on in, i am sure your dad has a very busy day ahead'' she said as she moved a little bit from the door so i could go in... I went in, as she told me.

''Well good bye rebecca'' said my dad before he walked out.

''Well the guys are watching T.V. oh and here is the password wor the wifi'' she said as she handed me a paper. ''You know since you have stuff to do i guessed you could use it.''

''Thanks,'' I said

''Well lets go to the living room i am also watching t.v. with them and so you can start on your stuff'' she said as she led me to the living room, sure enough there they were.

''Hey Becky'' said Alex

''Hi''

''Sit down over there so you can get on with your stuff'' Said michelle as she pointed to a couch. I made my way to the coutch and sat down.

''Hi lil boys'' I said

''Rebecca you know we are older than you'' said austin

''Are you an adult?''

''No, b-''

''Exactly so you are still young'' I said. I took out my macbook pro, and turned it on.

''Dang, girl you have a MacBookProo'' said alex ''Thats the newest one''

''Yup'' i said popping the P. I took out my beats and turned on the bloothoth on them.

''And beats?'' asked austin ''Wait no those aren't beats they are bigger.''

''They are the studio version'' i said. and opend the word archive where i had the new song.

'Yo, my best friend, best friend til the very end

Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend
You need a hand, and i'm right there right beside you
You in the dark, i'll be the bright light to guide you
'Member the times, times, times sneaking of the house
All of the times, times, times that you had the doubts
And don't forget all the trouble we got into
We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard
Crashed your dad's new car
All the scars we share
I Promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember
That you got a home for now and forever
And if you get low, just call me whenever
This is my oath to you
Wherever you go, just always remember
You never alone, we're birds of a feather
And we'll never change, no matter the weather
This is my oath to you

I know I drive you crazy, mm, sometimes
I know I called you lazy, and that's most times
But you complete me, and that's no lie
You are my tuxedo, and i'm your bow tie
We in the car, sing, sing, singing our song
Rocking the building, tear it down, like we king kong
And in my eyes, you can't do, do no wrong
You got the best friends sing, sing along

Laughing so damn hard
Crashed your dad's new car
All the scars we share
I Promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember
That you got a home for now and forever
And if you get low, just call me whenever
This is my oath to you
Wherever you go, just always remember
You never alone, we're birds of a feather
And we'll never change, no matter the weather
This is my oath to you

I'll never let you go
Woah, this is my oath to you
Just thought that you should know
Woah, this is my oath to you

Yeah...
Wherever you go, just always remember
That you got a home for now and forever
And if you get low, just call me whenever
This is my oath to you
Wherever you go, just always remember
You never alone, we're birds of a feather
And we'll never change, no matter the weather
This is my oath to you
You should know, you should know, you should know
Woah, this is my oath to you
You never alone, we're birds of a feather
Woah, this is my oath to you.' and i was done with the song. Yay. I slamed my computer close.

''So what were you working on?'' asked Austin

''Stuff'' I said

''What do you mean?'' He asked clearly confused.

''I.Was.Writing.' I said in the way you would talk to a little kid so they would understand you.

''For what?'' asked Alex

''Guys, to many questions let the poor girl take a break'' said Michelle

''Yeah guys, i am just a girl gosh'' I said, austin almost chocked in his water when i said that. Clearly took him by surprise.

''No duh, you can't be a boy you don't hav-'' He asked after couphing all the water.

''Austin Carter Mahone, if you tell that to Rebecca i swear you will get into searius trouble and i mean it'' said michelle

''Sorry'' he said

''i wanna go somewhere'' I said

''Oh mom, can we go to the mall'' asked austin

''Um, i don't know if they would let Becca go alone to the mall'' she said

''Yeah, i mean Yeah i guess they do... and if they don't well they don't have to know'' I said

''Fine with me'' said Alex

''Leggo'' said Austin as he grabbed some money from her moms hand

''Hunny you wan't some money?'' asked michelle

''No, i have my own'' i said ''Is it fine if i leave this here?''

''Yes''she said ''Now go guys''

''Lady's first'' said  austin as he opend the front door. I went first  followed by the boys.

''So, to where?'' I asked

''Follow me,'' said alex,  I was walking next to Austin and Alex infront of me. When I saw this litte girl with her mom come towards us.

''Hello, you you are Becky G?'' asked the lady... I can't can't LIE to a little girl i'll just feel bad.

''Guys go walk ahead i'll catch up later'' I said to Austin and Alex, they started walking but not to fast.

''Yeah''  I said to the girls mom

''Well my doughter is a huge fan of you, she loves the song Turn The Music Up, would you mind?'' she asked while holding up the camara.

''No not at all, well actually i am on a media break so i will apriciate if you don't tell anyone i am here in San Antonio... But anything for you and your little girl'' I said as i bent down to be the same high as the little girl.

'Click'

''So what's your name sweetie?'' I asked the little girl.

''Selena,'' she said

''Aw, my best friend name is Selena would myou like an autograph?'' I asked her.

''Yes please,'' she said, her mom took out a pen from her ourse but she diden't have a paper.

''Ugh, i don't have a paper..''

''No worries i think i have some in my purse'' i said as i took out some paper. She handed me the pen and i did my signature in the paper.

''Here you go sweetie, now i have to go but i hope i see you sometime again'' I said as i handed her the paper and her mom the pen. I stood up and noticed that Austin and Alex stoped walking and were actually looking my way.

''Well bye Selena i have to go now it was nice meeting you'' I said as i gave her one last hug and a wave to her mom.

''Bye becky,'' she called out.

''What was that about?'' asked Alex

''What do you mean?'' I asked ''Nah, lets go'' I said as i pulled Austin and Alex.

''Becky G... huhu?' asked Austin

''I'll tell you but i will have to kill you'' I said

''Harsh'' said alex. I laughed... ''We are here!'' Screamed Alex.

''You know alex i really love my ears, you don't have to scream into them'' I said

''But you still love us'' He said as he hugged me

''Yes i do'' I said