The moment my life changed

April loves one dorection and so does her cousin Elena. April has suffer alot in her lofe her dad died when she was six because he owed money to people it was only her mom ,her cousin and her . I hope u like it no mean comments .

8. Chapter 8

Louis P.O.V

Can we come in. i asked

Sure! April said

So how are you feeling April. I asked

Im feeling pretty good , but do you know when i can go home. she asked

The doctor said you could leave in a week. I said

Great at least it's not a month. April said

April's P.O.V

Can i have your phone to call mom Elena. I asked

Sure here you go. She said handing me the phone

The phone was ringing after 2 buzzes she picked up

Hi mom. I said

Your mom isn't here but your gonna get to hear how she dies. Said a man

Leave her alone. I said

boom!! I heard a gun shot and then he hung up

Whats wrong April. Elena said

Mom i dead i said trying to hold back my tears

What do you mean she's dead. Elena asked

When i called it wasn't mom it was a man and then i heard a gun shot. I said

Don't cry Niall. Said and gave me a hug

You guys don't get it my mom was the only person i had, my dad died when i was 6 and i was left alone with my mom, it was only me and her against the world. Said crying

I think you should get some rest and calm down . Said Elena

I guess i should i said sobbing

DREAM:

Leave me alone im only 13 im still a virgin

You think i care about that . He said taking hes pants of and got on top of me

get away from me. I screamed but he didnt and he violeted me

Ahhh!!!  I screamed and woke up and saw Niall sitting next to me

Niall are you awake. I asked

Yes. He said

iI had a bad dream and can't sleep so can you sleep in the bed with me. I asked

Sure he said and got in the bed with me, soon i fell asleep on he's chest

The next morning:

I woke up and saw Niall was still sleeping so i didnt want to wake him up. Then i heard his phone rang. I took it to see who had send him a text messeage and what it said next broke my heart.

Text: Hey Nailliboo i cant wait to see you on monday. Love your girlfriend Chelsea

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up and saw April was awake

Morning beautiful. I said

Don't you morning beautiful me i know you have a girlfriend. She said

April i can explain. I said

No! I hate you get out of here. She screamed

Ok i said and got up and left her alone like she wanted

when i got out of the room Louis came up to me an asked what was wrong.

Well when we went to look for April and saw her on the ground and said i loved her then whe kissed today when you guys left but i hadnt broken up with Chelsea and she found out and said she hated me. I said

Im sirry mate. Louis said