Look Who's Falling Now!

Two sisters and their family take vacation to England for 2 weeks.
Selena loves one direction and she will do anything to meet them. Bella just wants to go back home. Bella doesn't like one direction at all. But what happens when one of the members of one direction falls in love with her? Will she give him a chance?

20. Happy Not So Birthday!

Bella's POV

I woke up and heard breathing next to me. I turned to the other side and saw Harry. He woke up and looked at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said

"Morning handsome."

"Happy birthday." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"How'd you know?"

"Your mom and dad."

I got out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To make breakfast."

"Not on your birthday. I'll make it." He got out of bed.

"You know how to cook?" I sat down

"Yup. What do you want?" I walked towards me.

"Eggs, toast, pancakes, waffles, bacon, and French toast."

"Wow your hungry."

"Just kidding. And you don't have to make it."

"Yes I do."

"Well I'm not telling you what I want then."

"Then I'll make something for you."

"You can't make me like it."

"Believe me your gonna love it."

"You can't make me eat it."

"Yes I can."

"How?"
He started kissing me. He pushed me down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

I heard someone come in. They cleared their throat. Harry and I both stood up. It was Liam who looked heart broken.

"Breakfast's ready." He said and left.

"Guess none of us have to make breakfast." I said.

We both laugh and go downstairs.

Harry and I sit next to each other at the table.
On the table was a stack of pancakes that had writing on it. It said Happy Birthday Bella. On Selena's it says Happy Birthday Selena.
I look at Liam. He looks so heartbroken. I feel so bad for him. He tried to get me and Selena. I'll admit I do have some feelings for him but as much as I do for Harry.
Poor Liam.
Liam looked at me and got up and left. I went after him. I found him in his room.

"Liam?"

He didn't look up. He was sitting on his bed.

"Liam come on tell me what's wrong."
I sat next to him on his bed.

He still didn't look at me.

"Liam please." I put my arm around him.

"Liam. Please." He got up and left. I followed him out.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Do you really wanna know?" He asked. I nodded my head. He took my arm and went into his room. He closed the door behind him. I sat on the bed.

"You and me. I thought we had something. When we were kissing, time just froze. I felt something. Did you?" He said

"I um kinda." I said

"I thought we had something. Then I hear from Louis that you two were beck together and making out. Then i see you this morning. You and Harry making out. I'm sorry that I have these feelings I just can't control it. "

"Liam. I'm sorry." I hugged him and he hugged back. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry." He says.

"Just stop being so sad."

"I feel a little better now."

We left the room and see Harry coming up the stairs.

"What's happening?" Harry asks.

"VAS HAPPENING!" We hear Zayn yelling from his room.
We all laugh.

"Nothing." I say

"Nothing's going on? Like no kissing related stuff right?" Harry ask. He's very concerned.

"No. Harry your mine and always will be" I said. I'm not lying. I love him with all my heart.

"Ok just remember. Your mine." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry Liam." I whispered to Liam.

We all go downstairs and sit down.

Selena is running around the house with a pancakes for some reason.

"What's going on?" Liam asks Louis.

"Selena took Niall's pancakes and you know Niall and his food." Louis explains. Zayn comes down the stairs looking at his phone.

"Uh guys. We gotta get back to England. Everyone's wondering why were not there." Zayn says.

"Aww right on my birthday." I say sounding sad.

"Don't worry we'll be here today. We'll go back tomorrow." Harry says.

"Let's get in the limo!" My dad yells.

"What? Where are we going?" I ask

"It's a surprise."

"Ok then."

We all get in the limo and drove to some place. Harry sat next to me and kept holding my hand.

We arrived at a restaurant and went in. We took our seats. Harry still holding my hand.

"This was the surprise." Harry whispered in my ear.

"I figured." I whispered back.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you to." I whispered back.

He started touching my leg.

"Harry what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Nothing." He whispered back.

"Your touching my leg."

"Sorry." He removed his hand and put his arm around me.

A waiter came to take our orders. He smiled at me.

Harry's POV

For some reason I couldn't stop touching her. Then the waiter came to take our orders. He smiled at Bella. Did he seriously just do that? Smiling at my girl? Didn't he see my arm around her? Like are you blind! Then he winked at her and left. Why was he winking at her?
He came back with our drinks and I kissed Bella to show him that she's taken. I looked at him and he gave me a stare. I made him angry. What? He made me angry. Go get yourself a girl! It's my jealousy talking.

Bella's POV

"I gotta go to the bathroom." I say to Harry.

"I'll go with you."

"Why would you do that?"

"I wanna keep you safe?"

"From what?"

"Um yeah your right your already safe."

I get up and walk to the bathroom  and get stopped by the waiter.

"Hey cutie." He says
I try to walk past him but can't.

"You know you would do better with me." He said

"No I'm happy with who I'm with." I say

"Just tell him to be with someone else. I'm Jason by the way."

"Ok Jason. Get out if my way."

"Fine but after this." He kissed me and I see Harry watching all if this. I try to push away but he's to strong. He pulls away and I slap him right across his face. I see Harry get up and run over here.

"What do you think your doing?" Harry asks Jason.

"She kissed me." Jason said.

"No I didn't!" I say

"Oh don't hide your love for me." He said.

"I don't love you!" I say.

"Come on Bella. Lets go." Harry says and we go back to the table.

"In so sorry Harry."

"It's not your fault that jerk kissed you."

"Now I see what you were trying to protect me from."

He kissed me.

"Aww!" Selena says

"Kiss your own boyfriend Selena and stop stalking me!" I say

"Fine!" She says and kisses Niall.

"Aww!" I say mocking her voice.

"Shut up!" She says

"How do you like it?" I say. Then I feel someone kiss me. It was that jerk again.

"Who was that?" Selena asks

"A big fat jerk. Who disguises himself as a waiter." I say really annoyed.

"Here's your food." He says and gives us our food.

"And here's something on the house." He says and gives me a kiss.

"That's it!" Harry says standing up.

Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis stand up behind Harry and try to pull him away from Jason.

"Harry sit down." I say getting up.

It was too late Harry punched him in the face. Jason then punched him and pushed him and Harry fell on the table.

I helped Harry up and take his arm and dragged him outside.

"Harry. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm not gonna let that jerk get away."

"Your jealous aren't you."

"Yes. But that's only because I care about you and love you with all my heart." He kissed me and we kinda started making out. Selena ran out.

"Bella Harry this is no time to be making out! There's still fighting." She says. We run back inside.
We see Liam punch Jason and Zayn pushing him to the ground. Louis trying to pull Liam back and Niall trying to pull Zayn back.

"Mom dad can we leave now!"

"Yes." My dad said paying the $30 on the table.

"Liam! Zayn! Stop!" Harry says.
They quickly stop and we all leave.
We enter the limo and I start to cry.

Harry trying to comfort me by putting his arm around me.

"It's ok. It's ok. He's gone now." He says and kisses my forehead.

This is one of the worst birthdays ever!

When we get back to the house I go up to my room and lock the door. I cry into my pillow asking myself, "why didn't I fight back?" Or "why did let the others fight for me?" I feel like a total idiot.

Someone knocks at my door.

"Bella please open the door." It's Harry

"No."

"Come on beautiful."

"Don't call me that!"

"Bella open up!"

"No!"

"Please Bella I wanna talk to you."

"About how I'm a total idiot?"

"No! Who said you are!"

"I did." I open the door and lay down back on my bed. Harry sits on my bed.

"Why'd you call yourself a total idiot?"

"Cuz I am. I didn't fight back. I let you fight for me."

"So? It doesn't mean your an idiot."
I sit up.

"Well I feel like one."

"Don't."

"He is such a jerk."

"I know. He looked really familiar. What's his name?"

"Jason."

"This is Emily's idea! She was friends with him when she visited New York! She wants me to herself."

"She should just date Jason."

"Yeah. Well anyway you want to see what I got you?"

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"I did anyway." He took out a small box.

I opened the box and there was a heart locket in it. It said love.

"It's beautiful!"

"Open it."

I opened the locket and it had a picture of Harry and I.

"Look on the back."

I looked on the back and it said forever. Aww  it said love forever.

"Thank you so much! I love it." I hugged him.

This might have been one of the worst birthdays ever but this was the best gift ever.

"Come on. Lets go downstairs and you and Selena can open your presents."

We go downstairs and everyone's in the living room sitting on the couch.

My dad handed me a gift while I sat down. Harry sat next to me. It was from mom and dad.  I open the gift and inside was a red dress, red lipstick, black mascara, and black heels.

"Oh my god it's beautiful thank you so much." I say. Selena got the same thing but except her dress was blue.

Louis gives me a gift and I open it.
It was a bag of carrots. We all laugh.
Then he gave me a carrot bracelet.

"You must love carrots." I say and laugh.

Niall gives me a jewelry/hair/makeup box. Now I can put this all in the box.

Zayn gives me 2 One Direction CDs.
He gave me a card that says Vas Happenin! Ha ha gotta love Zayn!

Then Liam hands me a card. It says Happy Birthday! Then I see a a little note in the card. It says I'll give you the gift later. Meet me in the park at 8:30.
I look at Liam who kept staring at me and I nod yes to him.

It's almost 8:30.  I look at the clock and it's 8:15.

"We have one more gift." My dad says.

"We're moving to London. London, England!" My mom says.

"What!" Selena an I say.

"But we like this place." Selena says.

"Didn't you like England?" My dad said looking disappointed.

"Yes but we love our house." I said

"It'll be like this house. It's gonna be bigger." My mom says.

"And you'll be closer to us!" Harry says

"There's a good reason!" My mom says.

"Why are we moving?" Selena says

"Because England was nice. And the house is being torn down. And being made into a parking lot for a restaurant that's being built across the street." My dad says.

"What!" Selena and I say again.
Oh my god was he serious?

"It's out of our hands. I'm sorry. We know you love the house so much." My dad says

"Then why'd you say it was a birthday gift!" I said storming in my room. I closed the door behind me.
This was the worst birthdays ever!

Knock knock.

"Can I come in?" It's Harry.

"No!"

"Why?"

"I don't want to talk to anyone!"

"I'm not leaving until you let me in."

"Ok then stay there!"
Then I remember Liam. Liam! I grab my phone and go out the window.
I climb on the roof and slide down. I jump down and text Liam.

To Liam: meet me at the park.

From Liam: oh sorry I forgot. Meet you there.

I didn't bother texting him back. I ran to the park.

Then I see a figure walking up to me. Liam. Then I see two figures. What?

From Liam: just left the house now.

To Liam: your not here yet?

From Liam: no...

To Liam: well get here quick. I think I'm in trouble.

........................................

Cliff hanger!
Gotta love them! Lol
Don't hate me!
What do you think about this chapter?
I'm leaving you hanging right there.
Who do you think it is?