Look Who's Falling Now!

Two sisters and their family take vacation to England for 2 weeks.
Selena loves one direction and she will do anything to meet them. Bella just wants to go back home. Bella doesn't like one direction at all. But what happens when one of the members of one direction falls in love with her? Will she give him a chance?

25. Boy Drama

Bella's POV

I wake up and Harry's not next to me. I get up and feel like going into the hot tub and pool. I go down to the kitchen and I sit at the table.
Liam and Harry wasn't at the table.

"Where's Liam and Harry?" I ask.

"I don't know." Selena says. She and Niall were staring at each other.

"Does anyone know?" I ask

"No." Louis says

I sigh and go to the rooms. I first look at my room then Liam's room. I look through all the rooms. Then I go outside. They are probably at their house.
I walk into my house.

"Louis can I borrow your key?" I ask

"Sure." He says and hands me the key.
I go to their house and open the door.
I hear yelling. Harry and Liam.

"Will you stop being so jealous!" I hear Harry yelling.

"I know your forcing her!" I hear Liam yelling.

"Liam admit it your jealous!"

"I am not!"

"Liam I never want to talk to you again!"

"Why because I'm smarter than you!"

"Liam stop trying to take my girl!"

"I'm not I'm just looking out for her because all you want is to kiss her! You only want her body! I want her for her personality! I want her for her!"

"You take that back! You know I love her!"

I walk to the doorway and see them.

"I will not! You know it's true!"

"Liam Payne! TAKE IT BACK NOW!"

"NO!"

Harry slapped him.

I got so angry. I just walked out of the house slamming the door behind me.

Harry's POV

I slapped Liam. He just got so angry at him. I just lost control. I know he's trying to steal Bella. I just know it.
Then I hear the door slam close. Bella.

"Was that Bella?" Liam asked

"Liam don't talk to me. You probably made Bella angry."

"Me? What about you!"

We both ran out of the house and go to the other house.

"What did you do?" Selena asks with her arms crossed.

"Nothing." I say

"What did you do to Bella?" Niall asks.

"Nothing!" I say and run upstairs.
I run up to Bella's room.
I open the door and see Bella crying her eyes out on her bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask while sitting next her.

"Harry I told you."

"What did i do?"

"You know what you did."

"Bella. I'm sorry."

"Well forget about me cuz we're done."

"I can't forget you."

"Well try."

"Bella no!"

Bella's POV

I can't believe him.
I walk out of my room and see Liam.

"Bella. I'm sorry."

"Save it Liam."

"Bella." I start walking away

"You see what you did Liam!" I hear Harry say. I turn around and see Harry slap him.

"Stop it!" I yell and run to them.

"Bella." Harry says

"Harry I've had it. It's you who keeps going around slapping Liam. Calling him jealous. It's not his fault he likes me. He can't control his feelings. And I told you. We're done. You two keep fighting like  5 year olds. You both can forget about me. Ok? I'm done being your girlfriend and your friend. I'm not gonna be the cause of the fighting." I walked into my room and I put on my blue bikini. I want to go into the pool and hot tub. It relaxes me.

I walk out my room and see Harry and Liam is about to cry. They didn't just hurt me, they hurt themselves.

"Bella. Please." Harry said.

I ignore him and go down to the pool. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around. It's Harry and Liam. Obvious.

I decide to go into the hot tub and they finally leave. Ten minutes later they're both in the hot tub with me.

I feel a hand on my back. It's Liam.
I get out and go upstairs to my room.
They keep following me. I close the door behind me.

"Bella we're sorry." Liam says

"Bella please. We're sorry." Harry says

"Your just hurting yourself." I say

I go downstairs because I'm hungry. I didn't have any breakfast.
I sit at the table and Harry and Liam sit on either side of me.

"Your making this hard." Harry said

"I'm making it hard? Don't even get me started." I say. I'm so annoyed and angry. I'm finally done and get up from the chair.
I see them get up.

"Just stay here! Stop following me!" I say and walk away. Finally they aren't following me.

I go up to my room and close the door behind me. Then I hear knocking at the door.
I ignore it thinking its Harry or Liam.

"Bella? Are you in there?" It's my mom.

"Yeah. Come in." She comes in.

"Someone's at the door for you." She says.

I go downstairs and open the front door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Hey beautiful."

"What do you want."

"I just want to actually get to know you. Emily made me do all those things. Just forgive me and give me a chance. Please. I'm not that retarded."

"Jason how do I know that your not lying."

"Just give me a chance. Please."

"You came from New York to London just for me to give you a chance?"

"Yes. I'd never do anything like that for someone. That's how you know you can trust me."

"Fine. Come on in."

He walks in and I close the door behind him.

"Why is he here? You want me to get him outta here?" Harry says

"Stop it Harry. He's the only gentlemen here." I say. I bet that stung.

"What? Since when is he the gentlemen?" Liam asks

"He wants to get to know me. He's not going to try to kiss me on the first day or slap anyone who's jealous. Or just want me for my body." I say

"Bella, you know that's not true!" Harry said

"And yes he did!" Liam said

"Come on Jason." I say and we walk up to my room.

"You have a nice room." Jason says

"Thanks."

"Are you rich?"

"Why?"

"Because you have a huge house!"

"Your gonna take advantage of me aren't you?"

"No. Why would you think that?"

"Because what you did. Sorry. I know your trying to show me you changed."

I sit on my bed.

"What's wrong?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"You look like something's on your mind." He sits on my bed next to me.

"Well Harry and I broke up this morning because I told him if him and Liam keep fighting over me, we'd be broken up. I don't want to be the cause of the problems."

"Oh so your single?"

"So this is what you want!" I stand up.

"No. Yes. I want to first get to know you, ok?"

"Fine I'll give you a chance." I sit back down.

"Did anyone tell you how beautiful you are?"

I blushed.

"You done yet?"

"With what beautiful?"

"Calling me beautiful."

"Ok beautiful."

I blushed every time. Do I like him?
He got closer to me.

"Bella," he looked into my eyes "you have the most amazing eyes."

I blushed again. Why am I blushing?

"Thanks."

"I know you like me."

"What?"

"I can tell by the way your blushing and looking into my eyes."

Oh my god. I got lost into his eyes. Those brown eyes. I think I like him.

He puts his hand behind my head and he leans in to kiss me. I hear footsteps coming in my room.

"Oh no. No no no." Harry walks in and pulls Jason away from me.

"What are you doing?" Jason asks

"No what are you doing? Stay away from her." Harry says.

"Listen Harry, you and Bella are done if you hadn't noticed. And maybe she wants to move on. Maybe she wants this." Jason said.

"Bella you want that idiot?" Harry asks.

"The only one who's acting like an idiot is you." I say

"You see? She wants me." Jason says

"Listen you. Who do you think you are?" Harry says

"Someone who has Bella." Jason answers

"Just stay away from her cuz she's mine."

"She's mine now."

"Will you two stop it?" I say

"I won't until your mine again." Harry says

"Listen curly your now the jealous one and look what Jason hasn't done. He didn't slap you like you slap Liam!" I say

"Either you be mine again or... Or... Or I quit the band." Harry says

"So if I get back together with you, you and Liam keep fighting. But if we don't get back together, you quit One Direction. I guess I'll make it easy for you. " I say and walk to the kitchen.
Jason and Harry behind me.

I go to the drawer with spoons, knives, and forks and take out a knife. I put it close to my wrist.

"What are you doing!" Harry grabs the knife from me.

"How is that gonna solve anything?" Jason asks

"So you can't have me at all." I say to Harry.

"Bella why would you try to kill yourself?" Harry says. He's about to cry.

"Wait what?" Liam comes running in.
"Bella why are you trying to kill yourself?"

"Because of Harry. He said if we don't get back together, he's quitting the band." I say

"Harry? You really meant it?" Liam asks

"Yes. I love her with all my heart. I'd do anything for her." He replies.

"Really? Then why aren't you leaving me alone?" I say and walk up to my room.

I feel like dying inside. I should've cut myself while I still could. But I don't cut.
I hear a knock at my door.

"It's Zayn. Can I come in?"

"Why?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Fine."

He comes in and closes the door behind him. He also locks it.

"Why did you lock it?"

"So people won't interrupt."

He sat on my bed next to me.

"Why'd you try to kill yourself?"

"Because of Harry!"

"Well he doesn't deserve you. I do."

"Excuse me?"

He leans in to kiss me and then I throw him off the bed.
I stand up

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Perrie?"

"Yeah but she doesn't have to know." He gets up from the floor and tries to kiss me again. I slap him.

"Are you drunk?"

He pushes me against the wall and tries to kiss me. I push him off. Someone's trying to come in the room but it's locked.
I run to the door and see Liam there.
I'm scared now. Zayn has never been like this. That's why I think he's drunk.

"Oh my god. What happened?" Liam asked and gave me a big hug.

"Z-Zayn. Is he drunk right now?"

"Where is he?"

"My room."

Zayn comes out of my room.

"Zayn. Are you drunk?"

"No."

"He's not. He would be doing some weird dance if he was." Liam tells me

"Are you s-sure?"

"What happened in there?" Liam asks me

"Nothing!"

"Zayn what did you do?"

"I did nothing."

"I'm gonna go now." I say and leave.
I bump into Harry.

"Oh my god what happened? You look like you've seen a ghost." Harry asks.

"Nothing."

"Your shaking. Come on tell me."

"Where's Perrie?"

"Your gonna tell her and not me?"

"It concerns her."

"In Zayn's room."

I run to Zayn's room and see Perrie.

"Perrie!"

"Hi Bella! What happened?"

"Exactly what I want to talk to you about."

"Spill." We sat down on the bed.

"Ok." I took a deep breath "Zayn tried to um... Kiss me."

"What!" She stood up.

"It's true. He also said that Harry doesn't deserve me and that he deserves me. He tried to kiss me a couple of times. I actually had to push him on the floor."

"Did he say anything about me?"

"That we don't have to tell you."

She was crying. I gave her a hug to comfort her.

"Hi beautiful." Zayn says as he walks in.
"What happened?"

"Zayn we're done. Trying to kiss my best friend." Perrie said

"What are you talking about?" Zayn says

"You were trying to kiss Bella."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. Stop lying. I had to push you on the ground to stop you." I said

"What are you talking about Bella? You know I love Perrie." He says

"Bella?" Perrie says not knowing who to believe.

"Perrie I'm your best friend. Why would I lie to you?" I say

"Zayn we're done." Perrie says and I give her a hug.

"Zayn I want you and all the other directions to get out of this house!" I say.  "Well maybe Louis and Niall can stay, but you, Harry, and Liam aren't aloud back here."

"Come on Bella. Me and Perrie are done. Maybe you and I can be together." Zayn says

"Zayn are you outta your mind?" I say

"He's never been this way. Is he drunk?" Perrie says

"I am not! Why does everyone keep saying that?" Zayn says

"Because your acting different." I say.
I push him out of the room and see Harry standing there. He was crying. Zayn walked away.  He hugged me but I didn't hug back.

"I'm so sorry that Zayn did that to you." He says

"Your crying because of that?" I say

"That's part of it." He says

"What's the rest?" I ask

"We broke up, you tried to kill yourself, Jason is treating you better than I did, and now your kicking me out of the house." He's crying more now.

"Harry stop crying."

"Bella I miss you."

"I'm right here."

"I mean I miss you from being my girlfriend."

"Harry I'm not taking you back and your not quitting the band. Ok?"

"Bella please."

I remove his arms from me and leave.
I think I might cry now. There's to much boy drama right now.
I walk to my door and open it.
Then someone pulls me in. They close the door behind me. I don't know who it is.