Save Me Tonight (1D)

Abi James lived a hard life..Her dad killed her Mother and Older Sister by mistake. He starts getting drunk and he abuses his daughter what will happen to Abi? Will she be able to run away? Will she fall in love? I guess you have to start reading

5. Chapter 5

*Abi's P.O.V.*

I finished singing I put the note under my pillow and sat down on my bed doing nothing. I wonder if my dad ever finds me...What will happen to me?

*Liam's P.O.V.*

After 15 mins of getting ready:

I changed my cloth and went downstairs to tell the lads that I heard Abi sing, Maybe we could do something...I went downstairs and saw all the  lads sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"So guys, Umm....I heard Abi sing and I was thinking if we can talk to Simon and maybe she could be our Openning act cause I mean we lost our Openning act" I asked hopfully

"Well if she is good and also if she wants to be our openning act then why not" Lou said every one nodded in agreement

"Ok that's great we'll talk to Simon tomorrow" I said they all nodded

I sat down next to them I was thinking of watching Toy Story last time I watched it was a week ago

"Let's watch Toy Story" I said

"Noooooo!!!!!" Zayn and Niall shouted, Lou ran upstairs to his room and Harry just sat there laughing

"Ok, I guess me and Harry are watching alone" I said and harry started the film

"Have fun at your date Liam" Niall said and Zayn fell to the ground from laughing

*Abi's P.O.V.*

While I was sitting In my room I heard shouting downstairs and a door slam. I guess the boys are messing around or something I was going downstairs to check on them when I heard Niall say "Have fun at your date Liam" at this point my heart was crashed. Yes I have some feelings for Liam what's the problem is it wrong to love someone...I went back upstairs to my room and slammed the door hardly behind me

*Niall's P.O.V.* (Didn't see that comming did ya?)

After making fun of Liam we heard a door getting slammed hardly

"What was that" Zayn asked looking worried

"I don't know I'm guessing It's Lou" I answered

"Let's go check on him" Harry said and we all got up and went to his room Liam knocked the door and Answered it a smilling Lou

"Lou" Harry said

"Hazza" Lou said we all laughed at their great friendship (A\N: NOT TAKING ABOUT LARRY!)

"Did you just slam the door" I asked Louis

"No, I did it only once the second time I thought it was one of you" Lou said

"It wasn't us we were all downstairs" Zayn said

"Abi" Harry,Liam and Louis said at the same time

"Let's go see if everything is ok" Liam said we all nodded and went to her room and knocked the door

"Abi, Open the door" Liam shouted

*Liam's P.O.V.*

"Abi, Open the door" I shouted at the top of my lungs

"Go away" Abi answered she sounded crying

"What happend why are you crying" I asked worried

"I said go away" Abi said

"Well, can you atleast talk to one of us" Niall asked

there was silents for a second then Abi said "You all leave only louis can come in"

I looked at lou and he smiled, We all left and it was lou alone now

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"I'm alone love" I said

"Ok, I unlocked the door come in" Abi said, I openned the door and Abi was sitting on the bed crying

"Is everything alright"  I asked Abi nodded answering a "No"

"What Happend" I asked

"Can I trust you" Abi asked

"Sure  you can you can tell me everything" I said

"Well the boys were playing downstairs and I went to check on them, I-I heard Niall say something to Liam about a date or something" Abi said between crying

"And" I said

"Well, I don't know how to say this but, but I kinda like Liam and I was hurt when I heard Niall say that about a date" Abi said now sobbing in my chest

"I knew it" I said

"What did you know" Abi asked

"About you liking Liam and Liam liking you" I said

"Liam doesn't like me he has a date with another girl" Abi told me with a sad tone

"Hey, well why don't I ask Niall about that "Date Thing" and maybe it's not true. Liam is one of my best mates and he didn't tell be about having a date with any girl" I said

"Really, Thanks Lou your the best" Abi said with a smile on her face

"I know that" I said as Abi slapped me on my face playfully

"Well I'll go ask Niall now I'll tell you after I know" I said as I got up and went to go find Niall

The first place to look for Niall at is the Kitchen and I was right I found him shoving his mouth with a sandwich

"Hey mate" Niall said

"Hey, I heard you an hour or something ago talking about a date to Liam does he have a date and he didn't tell me" I asked

"What, no I was making fun of him and Harry cause both  of them were  going to watch toy story  together so I made fun of them by saying it's a date" Niall told me

"Oh that explains alot" I said

"So, what happend with Abi is everything alright" Niall asked

"Yeah everything's good it was just a missunderstanding" I said

"Ok good" Niall said

And with that I went back to Abi's room and found her having her heas in her hands

"You know your stupied" I said

"What did he tell you" She asked then I told her everything Niall told me

"Wow I am stupied, So that means Liam doesn't have a date with any girl" Abi said she looked happy I really love this girl like a little sister to me

"Yeah" I said and then Abi hugged me I hugged back then I left the room

*Abi's P.O.V.*

I feel so bad for what I did I could have asked someone first...No no that will make every one know I like Liam. I just told Lou cause I don't know I trust him I feel like he is actully not gonna tell anyone. I guess now I have to go downstairs and apologize to everyone. I went downstairs and I found them all crowded at the door I guess the guests came

"Um guys" I said

"Oh there you are.Girls this is Abi, Abi these are Eleanor, Perrie, Lauryn and Yara" Lou said

"Hi" I said and they all answered with Hi's and Hello's

We sat down in the living room  on the first couch sat "Zayn, Perrie Yara and Niall" on the second couch sat "Liam, Me, Lou and Eleanor" I stood up from my place and walked infront of the T.V. so they can all see me

"So, guys I wanna apologize for me shouting at y'all earlier today I was in a bad mood" I said with tears starting to fill my eyes

"It's ok" Zayn said and got up and hugged me so did Niall

"It's ok Love, We are all not always in good moods" Harry said I smiled.

Liam just sat there and didn't say a word I was worried if he is mad at me I guess he is I was kinda stupied actully not kinda well I was 100% stupied..Anyway I sat back down between Lou and Liam and still Liam didn't say athing

__________________________________________

Hello!!!!!!!!!!! This is my longest update ever! I'll try update again today it's still 3:30 PM I have loads of time to update

Follow Me on twitter: @me_farfahashraf

Follow My friend yara on twitter : @itsjustyara

and also follow lauryn: @xfactormagic

Message me on kik: meniall'sfoodxx

Peace out xx

Oh before I go! A special shoutout to my friends Lauryn and Yara again I love y'all and Ramadan Mubarak people now I'll go

Bye Bye xx