I Will Wait For You

Two people fall deeply in love, but for society is wrong because they are two boys. They did really care about society, until they knew how people could react to their relationship. They are part ofthe biggest boy band at the moment so they can't really say 'I'm gay!'
That was their secret, until one of them got to his breaking point. Where he couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't see the love of his life with another person(That's when Eleanor Calder come along), but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that Louis forgot everything he felt for Harry. From soul mates to strangers in no time. Harry knew that his soul mate still feel something for me, so he decide to wait. He will wait for him for ever and one more day. But what will happen when Harry gives up? Will Louis regret everything that he didn't do with his soul mate? Will they have the change to be together again like at the beginning?

58. Trying To Make Them Understand

Eleanor's POV

I wasn't going to be idly watching as Harry got worse, I needed to do something and I was going to do something.

'Im going to Marco's office'- I said before leaving Louis' apartment

'You're going where?'- he asked confused

'Im going to Marco's  office to talk about Harry'- I said looking at my watch

'You' re crazy, you're not going alone'- he said grabbing his jacket

We went to Marco's office, as always we found some paparazzi in our way. I put my fake smile as I held Louis' hand. As soon as we got into Marco's office I released my hand from Louis'. He looked at me and smile

'Good job'- he said

'Oh shut up Louis!'- I joked

''Miss Calder and Mr. Tomlinson'' the secretary said as soon as she saw us

'Its marco available?'- I aksed in a sweet tone

'Let me check'- she said with a big smile from ear to ear

She was invthe phone for 1 minute before she spoke to us again

'Ms. Magge will be outside in a minute'- she said

'Thank you'- I smiled

'So, what are we telling him?'- Louis asked, it was noticeable he was confused as fuck

'We are talking about Harry'- I smiled

Just the mention of Harry's name, Louis's eyes shone like never before

'Eleanor?'- I heard Marco's voice

'Hello'- I greet him

'What are you doing here?'- he asked looking at Louis

'We need to talk to you'- I smiled

'Come in!'- he said pointing at the door- 'its everything okay?'

'Yeah .... actually its about Harry'- I said

I couldn't see Marco's reaction but I could imagine it

'Harry?'- he wondered

'Yeah, lately he's been a little strange and we are worry'- I said looking at Louis who was sit next to me without saying anything

'What do you mean?'- he asked

'I mean, do you know if he is okay?'- I asked

'Why souldnt him?'- He answered with another question

'Because he's a little pale and well he doesnt look good'- I explained

'Are you sure about that?'- he said again

'Fuck Marco! Stop answering me with questions'- I said in a mad tone

'He's fine, but if this help you we will talk to him'- he said

'You better because if one of your money maker dies all this goes to waste .... remember you guys did this to keep the money coming in and if one of yours money maker dies this can get bad'- I said getting up from the chair

I couldnt believe that Louis was next to me but he did say a single word

'We will take care of that'- he said

'Just remember why you making me date Louis!'- I said walking to the door

'Eleanor wait'- I heard Louis' voice

'I thought that you were already gone because you didn't said nothing when we were talking with Marco'- I said in a mad tone

'Sorry, but you are really good at talking to Marco, I just didnt  interrupted'- He explained

'My God, Louis Tomlinson! What am I going to do with you?'- I asked sarcastically

'Eleanor!'- Lious said

'Lou, Im at the point where I dont fucking know what the fuck is happenning!'- I said frustrated

'Ellie! Please dont tell me this, this is hard for me too'- He whispered

'Lets go home'- I said walking to the parking lot

The drive back home was silent,  honestly I didnt have anything to talk about. When we go to Louis' apartment he kinda started a conversation

'Are you going to Niall's place?'- he asked walking to the elevators

'No today, I mean not right now! Its already late and need to go home'- I said looking at my watch

'You can stay at my apartment if you want'- He smiled

'I dont think is a good idea'- I said looking at the ground

'Please stay! I dont want to feel alone'- he paused- 'when Im alone I think about Harry and I know for sure that I'll do a stupid thing'- he said in a dad tone

'If I can stop you from doing a stupid thing I'll stay'- I said getting into the elevator

'Thank you'- he smiled

'You're welcome'- I said pushing the button to his floor

I wasn't sure about staying at Louis' place but I knew for that if he tried to do something stupid I could stop him. I was really sorry about Harry though because if he knew I was staying at Louis' place he might think things are getting more serious that it looked. I made a cuo of tea for Louis and coffee for me, I stay up until 12 am but I could hear Louis in his room like at 4 am. I was so sorry about him and nothing that I said or did could make everything that was happening and apparently things where about to worst.

------------------------------
Vas happenin'? *Zayn's sexy accent* I'm sorry if this chapter sucks but like I said before I'm rewriting everything I had and it sucks because I dont remember everything :/ I dont know how the fuck I'm going tto rewrite Harry's letters (128 fucking letters) honestly I'm so depress right now :'( So going back to the chapter, what do you think about it in general? Did you like it? You didnt? Please leave your comments in the section below! You know they mean the entire world for me. Massive thank you to every single one of you who take the time to read my fiction :) As usual new chapter is coming out tomorrow (or the next day), dont forget to come back and check it out! Love you from the bottom of my heart, Astrid :)x