Secrets (We all have them...)

Main Characters:
Diana Nicole Metz
Nick Jonas
Andrew West
Selena Gomez
This story is about a young girl named Diana who has gone through so much that she feels as if she's not worth it anymore. After recovery of depression, she meets a guy who changes her life completely. Both emotionally and physically, I guess you can say...

7. Take Action

Nick and Selena made it two five months guess I was happy for them. Meanwhile, I was to busy planning things, not just about what Selena and my mom are hiding but to find my real parents. I just don't understand why Andrew won't tell me. In the mean time, I've been meeting up with Nick these past few weeks. I've made it my goal to just look at him as a friends.

Since it was about time for my plan to take action, I was getting ready since I was going to meet up with Nick. I revived a message which was from Andrew.

"Your mom is at the gate coming. Time to take action."

I raced downstairs waiting for the knock.

Once I heard the knock I open the door to see Andrew.

"Ready for the role play?"he whispered

"Ready."I said

"We need to talk."he said furiously

"Now?"I asked

"Yes, now!"he shouted hoping my mom would here him

"We'll I can't. I have to go."I hesitated

"You're not going anywhere."he demanded.

"Okay, what's your problem?"I asked furiously.

"We haven't been hanging out."

"So!"I said

"Why are you acting like this?"he asked

"Is it bad to ask for alone time with my girlfriend?"he said as he tried not to laugh.

I looked out the window to see my mom staring at us. I pretended I didn't see her.

I whisper into Andrew's ear "She's watching us."

"Oh you want alone time? There is hell no way I'm sleeping with you. You know me!"I said getting really furious.

"We had never had done it together. No one stays a virgin forever."he said

"You know what! I never said I was gonna stay virgin forever. I don't want to lose it to some idiot like you!"I shouted

Andrew's face really convincing to me. He grabbed me and pushed me down onto the couch. He started kissing me:

"Stop!"I screamed as he unbuttoned my shirt.

"No!"he screamed

My mom began to panic as she tried to open the door she found herself locked out.

"Stop!"I screamed. I tried to make the punch I gave him look real and painful.

"If you're really that horny why don't you go sleep with Alex!"I yelled

"I saw everything! The pictures and even the video of you being drunk. You cheated on me!"I shouted as fake tears started coming down.

"Nicole let me explain!"he said

"There's nothing to explain!"I yelled

"We're done!"I said

I turn around and there I see my mom watching us.

"Andrew get out!"my mom yelled

"Mrs-"Andrew was interrupted

"Get out, before I call the police!"screamed my mom

Before, Andrew could leave, I went out the door first.

"Diana!"my mom yelled

"Where are you going?"she asked

"Anywhere besides here and don't you dare call the police."I screamed

I ran into the bushes where I said I was going to meet Andrew.

"Good job!"I said

"You did pretty good yourself there. Sorry if I actually punched you in the face."he hesitated

"Nah it's fine."I laughed

"You should be going."he added

"Yes. Well anyways thanks! Hopefully I will get something out of them."I said

Andrew gave me the keys to my car, I offered to give him a ride but he said he wanted to go on a walk. It was pretty dark out, and I didn't want him to get hurt or anything.

As I drove off, I realize that Andrew was acting differently around me but I wasn't so sure. I know we've been spending a lot of time together but that's only because of the plans.

Once I arrived, I took the elevator up the last floor.

As the elevator door opens I see Nick:

"Are you okay?"he asked worried watching me spaced out

"Oh, hey, I'm fine, just a little thinking. Haha."I laughed

Somehow my facial expressions showed as if I was sad. Nick reaches in for a hug. The smell of his cologne made him more attractive which I didn't think was even possible.

"Do you wanna go get a bite?"he asked

"Sure. But what about the paparazzi?"I said

"Right? Never mind lets just order"he suggested

"So how are you and Selena doing?"I asked

"I don't know...."

"Talk to her about it."I insisted

"I already did."

"Oh... What did she say?"I said

"I'm thinking..."he said

"Thinking of what?"I asked

"Nothing, you find out later."he said

"Okay."I said as I check the time.

"Do you want anything to drink?"he asked

"No I'm good. Thanks!"I said

"No problem."

"Have you written more songs?"he asked

"Yes I have." I smiled

"I was thinking, how would you like to do a duet with me?"

He gave me a smile, which kinda gave a me a harder time to believe he actually likes my voice.

"I would love to."I smiled

"Great! Do you wanna start now?"he asked

"Yeah, definitely!"

"Great! Get your thinking caps on!"

"So what type of song are we thinking of writing of?"I asked

"Love? Heartbreaking? I don't know."

"Mmm, lets do love."I smiled

From there Nick and I been throwing ideas out at each other. Once the time had come for me to leave, I received a message from my mom to come home. That's the least place I wanted to be.

"We'll I had a great time!"he said as he was standing right next to my car door.

"Me too."

"I will set up a time to when we can go into the recording studio. I will text you the details."

When recording studio came up I started freaking out inside.

"Okay."I smiled

He hugged me "Alrighty I let you go"

When I arrived home, peaked through the window where I saw my mom and Selena talking. I tried to hear as much of what I could hear but nothing. Than finally they brought up Andrew and I.

"Honey I'm pretty sure there is other ways and than to pay Andrew to date her."said my mom

"What are they talking about?"I whispered to myself

"No, we have to keep that way. It's better for her to be gone and distracted than here looking for clues."said Selena

"What? Finding clues?"I thought

"I feel like someone is watching us. Go upstairs."said my mom

"Shoot talking mushroom."I said

I ran to my car pretending I was coming out of it. I walk toward my mom who was standing in the doorway.

"Sweetie I'm glad you're home."she sweet talked

"Don't talk to me." I mumbled as I rejected her hug

"That's was rude."said Selena

"You shouldn't be talking."

"What? And why is that?"she asked me

"You don't wanna know.."I murmured

Selena's POV