Fun's gone

Christine Payne is one of the cousins of Liam.She hangs out with Harry,Zayn,Louis and Niall.What if someone falls in love for her? Or what if all of them? Perrie and Eleanor will do something if Christine has a relationship with Louis or Zayn.A lot of fun happens but if something bad happens the fun's gone.

24. Finding out

Zayn's POV

I was walking on my way home.I saw many people surrounding on something so I checked it out.I saw the car of Harry! I checked inside but he was not there.There was an ambulance

"Where are the people riding in this car????" I asked,I had a bad feeling.

"They went to the nearest hospital,it was a girl and a boy" The guy said.

Don't tell me that's Christine! "Is that Zayn?!?!?" A girl shouted then I heard lots of girls screaming.

I ran as fast as I can on the way to the hospital.When I got there,I hid behind the cars

"OMG! Where the heck is my Zaynie baby!!" A girl said

.After a few minutes,I went out and went inside the hospital.I asked the nurse and she said that the patient's name is Christine and Harry! I decided to text the boys especially Liam,

Liam's POV

I was in the mall buying some clothes.My phone beeped,I looked at the message.

From:Zayn

Come to the Medical center hospital,NOW!

To: Liam

I can sense that something is wrong,so I hurriedly went to my car and drove on the way to the hospital.

Zayn's POV

I was outside the room walking back and forth.I don't know what to do! What will happen if Harry is gonne?!?! I can't lose Christine,she's my girl! I just let my tears out.

"Are you do the relative of Harry Styles?" a man said,I looked up and it was a doctor.

"Yes!Is he alright?" I asked while wiping my tears away

"Yes,you can visit him in that room" the doctor said.

I peeked inside and saw Harry lying down with a bandage in his head. "Harry!" I said.We hugged each other and I can see tears streaming down on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Christine,where is she????" Harry said,I can see his worried face.

Suddenly,the door opened and it was Liam.

"Are you alright Harry?" Liam asked while going to him.

"I'm alright but Christine" Harry said

"What happened to her??!!?"Liam shouted,his hands were in his head.

He hurriedly went outside to find Christine.

Niall's POV

I got a message from zayn to got to the hospital. I went there and saw Liam crying.

"Liam what happened???" I asked

"Christine..." Liam said

"What happened to her???" I asked

He just stayed quietly.

"Hi sir,are you the the relative of Christine Payne?" a nurse asked

"Yes we are" I replied.

"The doctor wants to to talk to the relatives" the nurse said and walked away.

Liam and I went to the room where the nurse said.

"Sit down" the doctor said

"Wait....Are you One Direction?" the doctor asked

"Yes we are" I said

"OH MY GOSH I'M A FAN!" the guy doctor said

I looked at him "Oh sorry..." the doctor said

"I have bad news" the doctor said.

"Christine has Cancer"

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Liam shouted

"Calm down sir" The doctor said

Liam went outside and I can see him crying so much.

Liam's POV

I called Danielle

Me: Babe please come to medical center hospital"

Danielle: Are you crying?

Me: I'll explain it to you when you get here.

I hung up and I went to the room of Christine and saw Zayn,Louis and Harry.

"You're okay now?" I asked Harry

"Yeah,don't worry about me" Harry said

Christine is still asleep,she looked pale.I went to her and hugged her.

The door opened and I saw Niall,Louis and Danielle.

"Oh my gosh what happened?" Danielle asked

"It's all my fault.We were talking outside then when I looked back at her,her eyes were closed and she looked really pale. On the way to the hospital,we got bumped in a pose because of me." Harry said,I can see that he's crying.

"It's not your fault" I said and smiled at him

"Liam and I need to tell you something" Niall said

Niall looked at me and in his facial expression,he is telling me to say it.

"Christine has Cancer and it's the 4th stage" I said

I can see all of their shocked faces and some of them started to cry.

We were all silent.

"I need a hug." I said

All of them approached me and we all hugged.We were all crying but it was silent.

Danielle went home while the 5 of us slept there.

I wish everything will be alright tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! This story is about to end. Thank you for reading this story! I made this long because I have'nt updated in awhile. THANK YOU! -ina