Love Struck

When Susan first moved to an American High School she became friends with a cute nerd called Stephen, he instantly fell in love with her. The School's Captain of the football team Jacob, has also fallen in love with her. What happens when they both try and win her? Jacob always tries to solve things with violence while Stephen is the complete opposite. Who will Susan choose? What will happen? Read on to find out.

7. Chapter 7

When I woke up he was still there, the way we fell asleep last night. I looked at the time and it was 9:00. Shit. I forgot to set the alarm up. Mum and dad were already out to work and mum had expected me to catch the bus since it was Wednesday and she doesn't drop me off on Wednesdays since she has an early shift. I lay my head back onto Jacobs chest and thought I could skip school for just today. Or maybe I could show up late.

I felt Jacob move and yawn.

"Good morning baby" he said, with his morning voice. Oh god, I want to wake up like this every single day of my life with his morning voice and beautiful face.

"Good morning" I replied.

"You're beautiful" he said and I blushed turning away.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I replied.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked

"I wanna lay here with you and talk" I replied

"Talk about what?" he asked

"About you and me. Lets play 21 questions" I said rolling over to rest my head on the pillow next to him.
He rolled over to his side and snaked his arms around me pulling me closer against his warm body.

"You first" he said

"How many people have you dated?" I asked

"Um idk I don't count but I'm sure it's more than 30" he said

"Woah" I said

"Don't worry, I haven't experienced what I have towards you with them. You're the only one Ive fallen in love with" he assured me. "What about you?" He asked and my mind went straight to Steve.

" 3 including Steve" I replied "I've been asked out a lot but I don't say yes unless I feel it's going to be a long lasting relationship" I finished off

"So you thought you and Steve..." He asked

"Yeah" I said

"Lets not talk about that cunt hole" he replied. " your question" he said

"Okay um, are you a virgin?" I asked curiously

"No, are you?" He replied

"Yeah, saving myself for 'the one'." I said and he smiled pointing at himself. "I'm not sure about that yet" I said remembering when Steve said he was going to marry me one day.

"What turns you on?" He asked out of the blue

"Um... Neck kisses" I replied he suddenly moved the hair over my neck back and kissed me, ever so passionately on the neck "mmm" I moaned quietly, closing my eyes.
He laid back down.

"Well that really worked, I heard your moan" he said winking. I smiled and touched the place where he kissed. Shivers went down my spine.

"What turns you on?" I asked cheekily

"You." He replied

I half smiled and he smiled back. I decided to tease him since he teased me so I got on top of him my legs on either side, and rubbed my crotch against his. I felt him become hard under me.

"Mmm" he groaned. I kept rubbing myself onto him as I bent down and kissed him. Then I pulled away and hopped off him laying back on the bed. His eyebrows formed a crease as he frowned.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked

"I wasn't gonna accomplish anything, I was just testing you" I winked cheekily

"I like you, you're cheeky but what am I gonna do with this" he said and by this he meant his boner. I laughed and headed into the bathroom to take a shower closing the door behind me.

I started the shower and started washing myself. After I was clean, I hopped out and dried myself only to remember that I forgot to bring some clothes with me. I grinned rapping the towel around me. A little more teasing won't hurt I thought as I opened the bathroom door and walked into my room to find Jacob sitting up looking at his phone. He looked up and all his attention was on me. I still had the towel rapped around me but it was only covering my boobs until mid thigh.

"Whoops, forgot to bring some clothes" I said cheekily as I walked into the closet. I could feel his stare on my back so I moved my hair over to the left side of my shoulder as I dropped the towel to about the top of my ass. My back was to him but my chest was bare and i was facing the closet. I turned my head around to see one of his hands under the blanket. I'm guessing he was feeling himself. I turned my head back around and bought the towel back up to my chest as I closed the door and walked over to the clothes. I put on a black lacy bra and some matching black lacy underwear. Quickly drying hair with a towel. I threw the towel into the laundry basket and opened the door to see Jacob had taken his shirt off. His eyes found mine and he scanned my body.

"Oh fuck Susan, you're so sexy" he said said. I walked over to him and stoop up on the bed moving the blanket away from him to reveal what he was doing. I was sure right his jeans were unzipped and I could see the black fabric of his Calvin Klein underwear. His hand was under the fabric slowly pumping his hard shaft. I smiled sitting with my legs on either side of him. I slowly removed his hand from inside his underwear and slowly pulled down his jeans. I threw them on the floor when they were off and I went back to rubbing my wet underwear onto his throbbing dick.

"Oh god, it feels so good" he moaned holding my thighs. I kissed his neck while running my fingers through his hair and slowly left a trail of kisses to his collar bone, down his perfectly toned abs and finally on his v line slowly placing my last kiss on the top of his waist band. He groaned as I slowly pulled his underwear down to reveal his hard dick. I took the underwear off and lubricated his dick with my saliva. Once it was fully lubricated I started pumping it slowly, keeping eye contact with him. His blue eyes were now dark and filled with lust. I slowly started to pump faster not breaking eye contact and I could see his mouth open slightly.

"Oh god, Susan I'm about to cum" he said throwing his head back and started to breath faster. I pumped as fast as I could and heard a loud groan  I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he closed his eyes. His toes started curling and he finally shot his load out onto my stomach.

"Fuck, Susan." He said as he caught his breath. "That was the best hand job I've ever gotten in my life" he panted out "And I've had more than 20" he finished. I smiled happily as I wiped  the tip of his penis onto my stomach to clean the last drop of cum.

"Really?" I asked

"Fuck yeah, and you look sexy with my cum on your stomach" he said as I laughed.

"I'm gonna go and wash it off." I said as I got up and walked into the bathroom.

Jacobs POV

That was amazing, the way she made me cum. It felt even better than the way I make myself cum. Oh god she is sexy. I thought. The door to the bathroom opened and I watched as she walked into the closet putting on a pair of denim high waist shorts and a black California top tucking it in. I got up and put my underwear on as I walked into the bathroom to have a quick shower. I got back out and put my underwear on since I didn't have any other clothes with me and walked out.

"You look like a Calvin Klein model" she said looking at me.

"You mean, your personal Calvin Klein model" I replied posing at the door.

She let out a laugh and I chuckled. I put my jeans and top back on as I say on the bed.

"Lets have some breakfast"she said getting up and walking out of the room. I laid down for a couple of minutes then got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to find her at the stove cooking bacon and eggs.  I slowly walked up and hugged her from behind.

"What's the furthest you've gone with a guy?" I asked her continuing our game.

"This guy has licked me out and I have now given you a hand job." She replied

"So you're telling me that was the first time you've ever given someone a hand job and it felt that good." I asked

"Yep" she chuckled

"Woah you really are amazing." I replied.