Love Struck

When Susan first moved to an American High School she became friends with a cute nerd called Stephen, he instantly fell in love with her. The School's Captain of the football team Jacob, has also fallen in love with her. What happens when they both try and win her? Jacob always tries to solve things with violence while Stephen is the complete opposite. Who will Susan choose? What will happen? Read on to find out.

4. Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and tried switching it off only to make it fall of the bedside table.

"Ugh, I hate alarms" I mumbled to myself getting up. I went straight to the bathroom and washed my face then brushed my teeth. I walked over to my closet and took out black chinos, my white high top converse and a white top that said 'I love you to the moon and back' in black. I decided to leave my hair down and started doing my make up. Foundation, concealer, liquid eyeliner on the top and mascara then a bit of lip balm. Then I walked out with my bag to grab an apple from the kitchen. My mum dropped me to school and I headed to science. I said hi to the teacher.

"Hello Susan, take a seat next to Jacob" he said and I thought I heard him wrong until I looked up and he was sitting there on the left hand side of the classroom with an empty stool next to him and a Bunsen burner in front of him. I slowly walked and took a seat next to him. I looked over at him to see he was staring. I smiled and he just looked at me. Well that was rude. I was about to turn on the Bunsen burner when he grabbed my hand to make me stop.

"It's already turned on." He said

"Oh," I said

He kept staring at me so I thought it was my turn to be rude.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" I said
He smirked at me and I turned to face the teacher who was giving instructions to the class

"I don't think cameras can capture the perfection of your human self" he replied. I turned my attention to him, feeling mu heart drop. He looked at me and said "Only the human eye can see the beautiful ness you have"
I blushed and looked at my hands
"I'm afraid we haven't met. I'm Jacob, Jacob ferraro." He said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Susan eve" I replied.

"I never thought there could be a human I could fall deeply in love with at first sight, until I saw you, In the hallway. It felt... It felt perfect." He said

"I-I know I felt it too Jacob. I- I think... I think I'm in love with you." I replied

"I think I'm in love with you too susan." He replied

"But-but I can't do this to Steve, I'm sorry." I said

"Wait, what? You're dating Steve?" He said with an angry expression on his face

"Yes, yes I am. He loves me." I said

"And do you love him back?!" He asked even more angry

"I- I" I stuttered

"Speak up" he said

"No, I don't know okay!" I said tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry, don't cry" he said wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"Jacob" I said

"Yeah?" He asked

"Every time I'm with Steve, you're the one in the back of my head and my heart. But I can't just break up with him. He feels the same way about me as I feel about you. And the thing is, he doesn't know I love you." I explained

"Do you feel the slightest bit of attraction to him?" He asked

"Y-yes... I like him. A lot." I replied

"Susan, if you breakup with him, well be together. We're meant to be, you're gonna break his heart sooner or later. Better it be sooner than later." He said and he was right

"I- I cant" I said

"Okay, whatever. It's up to you." He said.

I really wanted to kiss him but I couldn't.

Jacobs POV

Steve the cunt has my girl. I am going to take her from that loser. Just not now, when the time is right.

The bell rang and I walked out to my locker. I looked over to Susan's locker and she was with Steve. They were hugging and kissing. My hands turned into fists and I slammed my locker shut. Causing all attention on me, if there even wasn't any attention on me in the first place. I couldn't control myself. My feet walked towards them and I looked at Steve in the eye.