Thought I was Forgotten

[UNDER SERIOUS EDITING THE BEGINNING IS REALLY CARROTY SO YEAH I WILL FIX THAT BUT IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE]
Isn't it funny how they say love will always find a way? That cant possibly be true. Niall and Rebecca were best friends. Until the day when Niall decided to live his dream. He left for X-Factor right after the huge fight. Niall said he could never forget about the girl he loved, but he did. She thought she was forgotten.

12. Chapter 12

*****Day of the concert*****

~Liam POV~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes coming from downstairs. I got up and hurried downstairs. I almost tripped but i managed to keep my balance. I saw Harry cooking and Niall standing in the kitchen.

I walked over and said "Good morning".

They both mumbled 'morning'.

"Did I interrupt your conversation?"

"Nope, because its over" Harry said

"No its not" Niall said

"Wait are you to arguing about something?"

"Yupp" they both said at the same time.

"Well what?"

"We found out that Rebecca has V.I.P. backstage passes. Which means she also can go to the after party. Niall thinks she wont show and I say she will." Harry explained.

"Why wouldn't she come Niall?"  I asked

"Well she hates me ALOT and I just don't think she will ever forgive me. Rebecca is very stubborn and she usually gets what she wants." Niall said

"Well then go over to her house and knock on the door so you can see her."  Harry said.

"Fine Niall lets make a deal." I bargained.

"What?" He asked

"If she shows at the concert then you have to talk to her, it doesn't matter what you say or when. You just have to do it, if she doesn't show then you can just forget about her. Deal?" I asked

"Fine whatever" He said and we shook on it.

When all the other boys got up we ate Harrys pancakes, then we headed over to the stadium so we could rehearse for the concert.

~Britney POV~

I woke up and took a shower. I blow dried my hair then curled it. I wore light blue skinny jeans with a gray T-shirt with elastic at the bottem. I also had a grayish blue scarf. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I found a box of cinnamon toast crunch. I got down a bowl and got the milk out of the fridge. I heard the shower turn on so either Rebecca or Hailey was up. I ate my breakfast and put my bowl in the sink. I pulled out my phone and checked twitter. There was tons of stuff about me and Zayn.

~Rebecca POV~

I woke up and Britney wasnt there so i assumed she was downstairs. I got in the shower and tried to take a fast one but thats impossible for me. I crimped my hair and  I wore a blue and black striped shirt with some dark jean shorts. I had a white belt with a blue and black snapback. I slipped on converse to complete my look.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Britney was on the couch watching TV. I got out the cinnamon toast crunch, the milk, and a bowl. I ate my cereal in the living room watching TV with Britney. When I got done I put my bowl in the sink. When I looked up Niall was standing in the kitchen with Harry. Harry looked over at me and we made eye contact. He said something to Niall and Niall looked over. When I made eye contact with him I immediatly looked away and went back upstairs.

~Niall POV~

Me and Harry were talking about the concert tonight in the kitchen when he looked over at the window.

He asked "Hey isn't that Rebecca?"

I looked over and sure enough it was. We made eye contact but after she looked down and walked upstairs. I really wish she didn't hate me so much. I want her to forgive me but I don't think she ever will. We left for the concert after we all ate lunch.

~Hailey POV~

I am so excited for the concert tonight. I really like One Direction and i really like Louis too.  I wish he would ask me out already. I watched the interview and it seemed like he doesnt like me at all. I wore a snapback that said 'hipsta please' with a black tanktop that said 'you only live once' and zebra skiny jeans.

Me, Britney and Rebecca piled into the car. It was 6:00 the concert stars at 7:00. We wanted to get the early so we can get a decent parking spot and get to our seats without being trampled. We got there around 6:15. We were lucky enough to get a parking spot decently close. We got out of the car and we all went straight inside.

We bought a candy bar each to eat before the concert started. We got to our seats or more like wear we would stand. We were in the very front row. Other people opened for One Direction but when One Direction came on I actually couldn't breathe. Even though i've met all of them, and i've known Niall my whole life.

~Rebecca POV~

I was sorta excited for the concert, but also i didnt excatly want to be here. The boys were really funny. I would occasinally make eye contact with one of them. When i made eye contact with Niall he would stop talking if he was. If he was singing he would sing to me. I just looked away every time.

At one point Zayn came and touched Britney's hand while he sang to her. Well he sang to her for most of the concert. Louis actually sang to Hailey to. I never looked at Niall long enough to sing to me. When the concert ended all the girls were screaming. My ears were ringing from so much noise.

We all went backstage with our V.I.P backstage passes. Britney gave Zayn a hug and he kissed her. Hailey was next to me but then Louis came over and gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek. Then Liam and Harry looked at Niall at the exact same time. Liam nudged him.

"Im gonna go wait in the car" I told Hailey and Britney.

Liam whispered something to Niall but I didn't see if Niall whispered anything back because I turned around and started walking outside when someone grabbed my wrist.

~Niall POV~

I saw the girls come backstage. Zayn ran up to Britney and gave her a hug then he kissed her. Louis walked over to Hailey and gvae her a hug and kissed her on the cheek. Liam and Harry looked at me. Liam nudged me.

Then Rebecca said "Im going to go wait in the car."

I missed my chance.

"Go stop her mate, you never know if she will forgive you if you don't ask. Plus we had a deal." Liam whispered.

I decided Liam was right so I walked forward and grabbed her wrist. She spun around and looked in my eyes.

"Im sorry for everything Rebecca. Im sorry for my last day with you before X-Factor. Im sorry that I stopped trying to get a hold of you after a year. Im sorry for all those times I hurt you when we were growing up. Im sorry that I took you for granted. Im sorry that I only dated all those girls to try and get you off my mind. Im sorry for everything, just can you please forgive me?" I begged.

She had a sad look in her eyes and she was tearing up. I felt like someone had hit me in the chest as hard as they could with a hammer when she finally spoke.

"Not yet. Im not sure you deserve my forgiveness yet".

She walked out but Harry went after her.

I heard him yell "Come to the after party with us"

I heard voices but I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying. When Harry walked back in with Rebecca I was shocked. He must have said something that made her want to come.

~Britney POV~

I knew something was up when Harry and Liam both looked at Niall. Rebecca almost left. She should have forgave Niall right then and there, but knowing Rebecca shes too stubborn. She needs to just let go of all the times Niall hurt her. I mean i know theres alot but its been 3 years. When Harry ran after her and she came back with him i couldnt believe it. Hopefully this after party will be fun.

We all got into a limo with the boys. We all talked but Rebecca was really quiet. Turns out the after party was at a big fancy restaurant. Good because I was STARVING!! The food was so expensive!!

"I cant afford this" I said.

"Don't worry we will take care of it." Liam said

"We cant let you pay for us" Hailey said

"We invited you, you didn't invite us" Harry said.

We gave up the argument. We ordered our food and drinks. After we ate the boys told us to follow them. We went into a room that had a sign on the door 'One Direction After Party Guests Only' on it. When we went inside I was full of amazement. There was a dance floor, a DJ, a table full of alcoholic beverages, and a disco ball. Dude this was awesome. There were already tons of people in there. When One Direction walked in the all looked at us.

There were obviously papps, I think there were some backstage too. We all got wasted and danced for seemed like forever. I had so much fun. It even looked like Rebecca was having fun. She was talking and laughing and dancing. I didn't see her and Niall together at all though. I saw Niall, Harry, and Liam all talking together so i went over to them.

"Hey whatcha guys talkin' about?" I slurred.

"Rebecca" Harry said.

"Why" I asked.

"We are trying to figure out how to make her for give Niall" Liam said

"I say just kiss her" Harry said.

"That will just piss her off more" Niall said

"Yeah she would probably never talk to Niall ever again."

"Well we have to think of something" Niall said.

"Im not sure I can leave this town again without her knowing that im sorry, I cant live like that anymore." Niall added.

We all left around midnight.