Thought I was Forgotten

[UNDER SERIOUS EDITING THE BEGINNING IS REALLY CARROTY SO YEAH I WILL FIX THAT BUT IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE]
Isn't it funny how they say love will always find a way? That cant possibly be true. Niall and Rebecca were best friends. Until the day when Niall decided to live his dream. He left for X-Factor right after the huge fight. Niall said he could never forget about the girl he loved, but he did. She thought she was forgotten.

10. Chapter 10

~Rebecca POV~

Britney looked absoulutly beautiful. She put on some make up but not alot. It was 6:30 when we got done getting her ready.

Oh and by the way i finished the ice cream i had this morning. Getting a girl ready for a date with a world famous popstar is alot of work. The ice cream made it better. Yummmm ice cream.

Me and Britney just talked about what she wanted to happen on a first date. It was 6:50 when we went downstairs.

My mom complimented "Wow Britney you look amazing, what's the occasion?"

"Me and Zayn are going on a date"

"Well I hope it goes well, Hey Rebecca have you seen Hailey?"

"Uhh yeah she left about noonish I guess with Louis".

Just then Britney's phone went off.

"Its Zayn he is on his way over" She said.

The doorbell rang and she opened the door. I am so gonna embarrass her.

"Bye guys" She said

"Bye have fun" My mom said

"Bye Britney, Oh and don't forget to use protection okay."

They both turned bright pink and Britney looked around and found a shoe so she threw it at me. Then she quickly shut the door behind them. She is so gonna kill me later, but its worth it.

~Britney POV~

I cannot believe Rebecca just said that. I am so gonna get her back.

"Sorry about that Rebecca can be that way sometimes." I said.

"Its fine. It was funny so its not exactly a bad thing" he said while laughing.

"Okay good, so where are we going?"

"You will see"

We got in the car and turned on the radio. The song I Love It by Icona Pop was on. I sang along but Zayn didn't, I don't think he knew the words. We pulled up to what looked like a park but like on of those parks with trails though the woods and it was by the river. It was called Two Moon. We walked the trails for about an hour or so. It was nice.

We just talked about random things. I told him about what collage is like and where i work and stuff like that. He talked about what it was like being in a world famous boy band and it seems super stressful. We were sitting on a tree that grew over the river. Zayn had his arm around me and I felt like I was the happiest girl on earth.

"Okay time for the second part of our date" He said

"There's more?" I said smiling

"Yes of course there's more im not gonna send you home starving that would be just rude."

"Okay"

We went back to his car and it was getting dark. We parked in front of The Outback.

"I love this place!!" I said

"Me too and im glad you like it because im wasn't sure if you did or not".

We got out and got to our table.

~Zayn POV~

This date was going so well. I like Britney alot more then i thought i did. I am determined to kiss her before the night is over. It might seem like moving to fast but i hope she wont reject me.

When we got to our table the waiter took our orders for our drinks. After we ordered food me and Britney talked until our food came. It seems like we never run out of things to talk about. Our conversations never get boring they are always funny and interesting.

We got done eating and I paid. Britney wanted to split the bill but I reminded her I have to pay because I took her out on a date. She

didn't take me out on a date. We hopped back in the car and turned on the radio. Just Give Me A Reason by Pink and Nate Ruess was on. Me and Britney both sang along this time. When we got to her house I got out and opened her door for her.

"Thank you for the date it was really fun" She said.

Here's my chance I have to kiss her now. She was already looking at me so I hope I wont surprise her. I crashed my lips against hers. At first she didn't respond but after a few seconds she kissed back. It was amazing. We both broke apart in need of some air. We were both smiling.

"You better get inside its kind of cold out here" I said

"yeah" We kissed again this time short and sweet then she went inside.

"Bye" she said

"Bye" I drove back over to Nialls house .

When I walked in the door all the boys were throwing questions at me about the date.

~Britney POV~

I didnt expect anyone to be awake but i was wrong. Hailey and Rebecca were up waiting for me. When i opened the door i couldnt stop smiling.

Rebecca asked me "He kissed you didn't he?"  I couldn't speak all I could do was nod. I was so happy.