back for you (niall horan fan fic)

she was 13. he was 19. she loved him like millions of teen girls. he didnt know she existed. till one day.....

lily baton loved one direction. she went to a concert with her best friend daisy. when lily has a panic attack and passes out she gets the surprise of her life. waken up with 5 of the fittest boys on the planet around her. niall falls in love but he knows its wrong. a 6 year age gap was fine, but not when shes 13. niall promised her that when she was 16 he would find her.

3 years later on her birthday he does just that. but is niall too late?

42. chapter 41

lilys p.o.v

---------------

"good morning" an austalian voice said

"you know niall, if you hadnt shown me this accent a million times before i would have believed it wasnt you" i said without even opening my eyes. we arrive in australia last night and settled in the hotel.

"well good new. the babies not coming!" i said. then i felt a sharp pain in my stomach " i might have spoke to soon!" i yelled as i almost leapt out of bed. there was water all around me

"we're never gonna get a decent holiday!" i said and niall laughed. we walked out the hotal room and down the stair. even though i was in a hell of alot of pain i couldnt help but laugh. this direction ja vu thing is getting out of control. knowing my luck i'd have another set of twins. it was a lot easier to deal with this time. we stumbled into the hospital that was only 2 minutes away. i was rushed straight away to a delivery room. niall placed his hand around mine. he loked me in the eyes and smiled

"i beg of you, dont break my hand" he said

"deal" i cried as i had a contraction. they were only a couple of seconds apart which meant this baby is coming soon. i pushed and pushed till i couldnt push anymore. suddenly i heard a cry and a wave of relief came over me

"boy" the doctor said and i smiled.

"mr and mrs horan there has been some complications!" the doctor said

"what?" i asked

"well you were meant to be having twins, but ones still in there. alive! we do not know when your going to give birth!" he said. i looked at niall

"right, we're going home today" he said

"why?" i asked

"i think it would be nice if you had an english or irish baby for once" he said the doctor looked quite confused.

"i had my last two babies 3 months early in spain" i said and he chuckled. he handed our littl boy to us

"what do we call him?" i asked

"i was thinking matthew patrick horan" niall said

"i love it" i replied. niall went to the hotel a got our stuff. then he drove us strraight to the airport from the hospital. we boarded the first plane to london and from there we were going to fly to ireland.

i sat on the next plane. we had been travelling for hours. i held matthew. it felt weird that his twin was still inside me. i felt a sharp kick

"sht niall, its happening again!" i cried. i staggered up to an air hostess

"have you got anywhere more private, im about to give birth" i said. she lead me to a spare cornered bit of the plane before going to tell the pilot what was happening. just then niall appeared with a lady

"hwy there sweetie, im a midwife. your husband just told me you've gone into labour. h explained about the whole 1 twins already out thing. it means that this delivery is going to be super quick" she said and crouched beside me. soon a few people were around me trying to help. she was right. within 10 minute my baby was out. another boy. the lady managed to sort out the umbilical cord. soom me and niall were back in our seat holding another newborn. we found out that he was bron whilst we were flying over ireland so he was irish. its official we're never having an english baby.6 kids is my limit!

"so name?" niall asked

"scott robert horan" i said and niall nodded his head

" i like it" we got off the plane and there were a load of photographers asking about my plane baby but we ignored them all and left

"do you wanna know something weird?" i asked niall.he nodded

"because of the time differences they are technicallt born on the same day!" niall laughed

"That is pretty cool" he said