Living the Dream

When a girl wins the greatest opportunity of her life, will she run away or be too consumed in a relationship to even know what she is doing?

This story is about a girl in a small town with big dreams. The one phone call made the most hardworking girl, Coral Williams, into the most accepted girl on the planet.

*in this story Justin Bieber doesn't live in Canada and isn't famous. just follow the story line and you will see.......*

4. 3

I heard the alarm clock ring and i didn't want to wake up. But then i remembered that today i was going to meet.... whoever it was. I hopped out of bed and into the shower. When i got out i put on my normal dance attire, stretchy short shorts and a sports bra, and put on attractive clothes over them. You never know who will be there waiting for me. After that i did my hair and put on minimal make up and walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and Justin looked up at me.

"Hey there you are. You ready?" Justin asked

"Yup almost." I say

"You better get something in that little tummy of yours" Justin said

"I know, i know" i replied getting myself ready to eat a bowl of cereal.

When i finished my breakfast i brushed my teeth and met Justin inside of his car with his guitar ready. Throughout the car ride it was very uneasy, both of us too filled with nerves to speak. So instead i turned on the radio and listening to one of my favorite songs.

'oh i just want to take you anywhere that you like

we can go out anyday anynight..." i heard the radio play as me and Justin began screaming the lyrics into the air. Once the song ended me and Justin burst out laughing

“That was fun Coral” Justin said

“Yeah except for that part there that I sounded like a dead animal” I said

“Oh come on Coral you did not” Justin said

“Did too!! Hey imagine if they are the people that we are supposed to meet today?” I asked

“There is always that one possibility but probably not” Justin said

“It would be very fun though” I said

“Yes it would” he said.

With that the nerves got the best of us as he pulled into the place where we were to meet the superstar. We both got out of the car and walked through the parking lot to go to the front door. When we walked through we talked to the receptionist who led us to a room where we would meet the celebrity.

As me and Justin sat and waited we pulled out our phones and played games. After a while it got a little boring so we put our phones away to find One Direction standing right in front of us.

*A/N sorry its really bad but the next chapter is going to be longer and better and thats when the good stuff is going to come out. And as a warning i am going to be using different point of views from characters in the story so yeah..... just warning you. i wont be able to update tonight or tomorrow so friday i will try and put 2 chapters up!! enjoy....*