You Never Know What Will Happen (1D fan-fiction)

this is the sequel to "Magic of Music" so i hope you enjoy book 2!

6. Chapter 6

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

When we got into the house it was unreal, it was huge and gorgeous.

"As you can see everything is fully updated, we have an updated kitchen, back yard with a ground pool, then in the shed by the pool we have a hot tub with a tanning booth, we have an outdoor patio with a new grill, now if you will follow me back inside i'll show you the rooms." the man said, and we followed him inside and up the stairs to the 2nd floor. " Now this floor has 6 rooms, follow me to the master room." we followed. " As you can see it is a very big area with a lot of sunlight, we have a big bath room with a big bath , and a separate shower area, we also have a walk in closet. Now the next room is connected to the master room, for children porpuses, now of course you can have that removed and changed. The rest of the rooms are the same as the child room, as you can see when you walk up the stairs you have a living room and a game room, and then you have a lovely dinning room, living room, and a great room down stairs."

"This is.... wow.." i said

"So what do you think?" he asked

"How much is it?" i asked

"750,000" he said, i turned to Harry.

"That is  high." i said

"Well, with my job I make a lot more than that a week." he said

"True." I said

"So now it is up to you and if you want it, or if you want to keep looking." he said

"Well I love it, I do think that it needs to be changed, and 6 bedrooms? I'm not thinking of having 6 kids." i said and Harry laughed.

"We can turn them into what ever you want." he said " And think about it, with a back yard as big as this one with the pond and willow trees, we could have our wedding right here. "

"This is also a good location, as far as schools, grocery, hospital, and the city is 15 minuets away." the salesman said.

"So what do you want to do?" Harry asked

"Take it." I said, Harry smiled and kissed me on the forehead, "are you sure?"

"as long as you are" i said

"We can go look for furniture right away." he said as he pulled out a check book, and wrote a check for 750,000, handing it to the man. The man took out a key and handed it to Harry.

"Pleasure doing business with you sir, if you need anything you know where to find me, my name is Garry" the salesman said as he walked out of the house and went to his car driving away, Harry closed the door and turned to me. He looked and me and then scooped me up kissing me.

"If only we had a bed." he sighed. "We could work on that family." I laughed and so did he.

"I can't believe this is going to be our home." i said

"I can't believe that I am going to spend my life with you. " he said

"I love you" i said

"I love you too" he said