Torn

I'm Alisha and this is the story of... an accident.

2. The Accident

With that they called for girls 400 meter dash, I handed my sweats to Tyler and I went and took my place and then the gun  fired and I started running.  I was about to cross the finish line when I got this bad feeling in my stomach and then I heard the sirens and saw the ambulance heading the way Harry left.

“Coach Can I go check the wreck please I just want to make sure it’s not my boyfriend please?”

“Sure but only ‘cause you are done for today”

With that I ran to Liam and the others.

“We need to get to the wreck now” I said

“Esme can we use your car?” Liam asked her

“Sure but if I find one tiny scratch you guys are dead” she said handing Liam the keys

We started heading towards the crash, we got out of the car and started walking towards the cops when I saw something on the ground. I bent down to see what it was and it was the necklace I gave Harry that has a little microphone on it with his initials engraved on it.

“Miss you can’t come in here” an officer said

“That’s my boyfriend” I said pushing past him

When I got up to the smashed car they were putting Harry on a stretcher.

“Where are you taking him?” I asked then EMS

“Um to the ER here”

“Can I ride with you ‘cause he’s my boyfriend please”

Liam had asked if he could come too and they said that no more could ride with us and would have to drive to the ER on their own. The whole way there Liam had his arm around me, and they said it was okay if I held his hand and try to get him to open his eyes and say something..

“Come on Hazza you have to say something for me please I love you” I said

“Harry you can’t leave not like this come on mate, think of all the sad fans” Liam said

And then it hit me I knew what to do.

“Shut the door, turn the light off I wanna be with you I wanna feel your love I wanna lay beside you I cannot hide this even though I try heart beats harder Time escapes me Trembling hands touch skin It makes this hard girl And the tears stream down my face If we could only have this life for one more day If we could only turn back time” I started to sing but I couldn’t finish

When we got to the hospital they took him in to the ER to operate. Liam and I sat in the waiting room with each other.

“Mr. Payne and Miss. Barnett” we heard the doctor say

“Yes” Liam said

“I’m so sorry we couldn’t save him, he had five broken ribs that cut his lungs, loss of blood and brain injuries. Would you like to see him before you leave” the doctor said

All I could do was nod. Liam held me tightly, and as the doctor lead us to see Harry tears started to come down my face. We got into the room and I fell to my knees and sobbed, but I found the strength to go over to the bed side.

“I love you Curly, and I’ll miss you” I said kissing the forehead

“See you in another life mate, you will always be forever in our hearts, and we love you” Liam said

And with that we left and got a ride back to the track meet. The guys left so they could finish their tour. I got on the bus and I cried I put my headphones in and started to watch all the videos Harry and I took together, those were the good times. I wish tonight was still going according to plan, it was going to be special, he was going to take my virginity away but now that won’t be for Haz.

“Hey what are you watching and why are you crying” Tyler asked me

“Because-” I said right before crying again

Tyler turned the radio on.

“Harry Styles killed in a car wreck in Wichita Kansas, heading to his girlfriend’s house to set up a very special night-” the woman said right before I turned it off

“Was that you’re boyfriend?”

I nodded

“Would you like it if I sat next to you on the bus, and give you a ride home?”

“Yes please” I said

Then my phone started ringing, I had Tyler answer it.

“Alisha’s phone how may I help you, cause right at this moment she is not in the mood to talk” Tyler said

“Well this is Anne and tell her that she can always call us for help, cause she is and always will be our daughter, bye” I heard because he put it on speaker

“Who is Anne?”

“It’s Harry’s mom” I said

“Oh” Tyler said moving over next to me

I held the little microphone necklace in my hand.

“Was that his?”

“Yeah that’s how I knew Harry was in the wreak cause I found it laying in the road”

“Did you give it to him?”

“Yep I spent $100 and I gave it to him for a Christmas present/ early 19th birthday present”

I started to look at all my pictures that I took of Harry and the guys. Then everyone started to get on the bus.