It started with a race

Jackie and Joanna are cousin what happens when they started racing and Louis Tomlinson finds that Jackie doesn't feel good

would Kellin Quinn change how she looks??

does Louis think wrong about Jackie's bestfriend??

find out :)

25. chapter 25

Chapter 25

“Oh Jackie’s best friend left to see her” Joanna said

“How do you know” Zayn said

“He texted me while all of you where talking see” she said holding up her phone so everyone to see it said

*Hey sorry but I can’t continue arguing with all of you I have to see if she is okay* I got so mad reading it

William POV

I walked of out of the conversation I just needed to see if she was okay I texted Joanna what I was doing and as I walked to the room I seen her laying on the bed I seen she had an oxygen tank on the side of her and the mask on I felt so bad for her I seen that they was a space on her bed so I lay down next to her I hugged her

“Best friend is that you” she said

“You know it girl” I said and I snapped my fingers like a girl to make her laugh which I did do it

“I have missed you so much” she said smiling at me and I gave her a kiss on her forehead just like I always did (a friendly kiss)

“Should I call the doctors and tell them you woke up already” I finally said after a moment of silence

“No please don’t because then everyone is going to be in here poking needles in me” she said and moved a little over so I could lay down more and I did I kept hugging her and the door open as I pulled her closer to the hug it was the doctor

“I see you woke up already “he said

“Yes I am” Jackie said looking at him

“Are you feeling better?” he asked her

“Yes a little better” she said looking around

“Okay we will keep you here for the night and tomorrow you can go” he said

“Why I’m fine” she said she might work at the hospital but she is afraid of spending the night in one

“You need to have an oxygen tank with you since you were not breathing right in there” he finally said and walked out the door and a few seconds later the pretty boys came in as soon as Louis seen me laying down with Jackie he put a serious face on

“Well what did he say” Louis said after giving Jackie a kiss on the heard

“He said I have to spend the night here” she said and I lean in close to her and whisper in her ear

“Can I stay here with you since I know you hate staying here” I said after making noises that made her laugh

“Yea sure you can best friend” she said and after that she made funny noises that made me laugh

“Who will spend the night with Jackie” the one with Jackie’s sister said

“I will” me and Louis said in union and he turned to see me and then seen Jackie

“Sorry babe I already told him he could stay the night with me” she said and he looked over to me

“Okay then” he finally said while I was laughing in the inside