Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

156. Which One?

(Kelsey's POV)

Louis and I got a ride to a local rental dealership.

"Which one?" He asked I looked around

"I don't know.." I shrugged looking around

"How about this one?" The employee asked

Louis and I looked over

"Nah. I like this one" Louis said pointing to a black ford SUV.

"What is this?" I asked

'It's a 2013 Ford Edge" Louis nodded

"We'll take it" He said sticking his hand out

(Liam's POV)

Zayn and I stopped at a shore line we had been jogging and sprinting for about an hour.

"Good run." I said sititng on a rock

"Yeah, You work out hard." He said chuckling

"Can I ask you something?" I asked he nodded

"Is it bad to want something that isn't yours?" I asked he raised a brow but then bit his lip.

"Depends on what it is you want." He said

"Karleigh... I never liked her this way before but.. she's grown on me.." I said

"Believe me I know how you feel" Zayn says

"You like Karleigh?" I asked

"Something like that" He said retrieving his pack of smokes from his pocket with his lighter.

"Hailey?" I asked

"She's too far into Niall world.." He said

"Kelsey?" I asked my heart slightly sinking

"Why do you think I was killed?" Zayn asked my mouth hung open

"Louis killed you because you liked Kelsey?" I asked Zayn thought it over

"He's not good for her Liam.." He said

"I always thought they were meant to be." I said

"That's why he's almost hit her 3 times and has pushed her around and I was killed protecting her. He isn't good for her health." He said I brought my brows together everything seems so backwards.. Upside-down. I sighed

"I guess  it's for them to work out." I said standing up Zayn shook his head and grabbed my shoulders

"Liam.. We could sit around and watch Kelsey who we both love dearly get hurt emotionally and physically or we can do something about it" Zayn says I nodded slowly

"Are you with me?" He asked

"I'm with you." I said